Thread: More Big Gorgeous

More from my friends in Big Gorgeous, a San Francisco-based perv pop band. The video has a Rocky Horror vibe:

Uhhh….pass….no thanks

Sick fucks.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Sick fucks.
    That was a clever double entendre. So does that mean "sick" as an adjective and "fucks" as a noun? Or does it mean "fucks" as a verb, meaning that people who are sick are the ones who fuck?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Sick fucks.
    That was a clever double entendre. So does that mean "sick" as an adjective and "fucks" as a noun? Or does it mean "fucks" as a verb, meaning that people who are sick are the ones who fuck?

I`ve never heard of that group....but what I do know is that Mickey has the IQ of your common housefly

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Sick fucks.

I`ve never heard of that group....but what I do know is that Mickey has the IQ of your common housefly
    Last December, I hung out with the band members in Las Vegas. The guy "with the horns" sang some karaoke at Don't Tell Mama's downtown, and he has a tremendous voice, which you really don't get to appreciate from their videos. They have a Halloween tour this month in the east, and this video is a bit of a Rocky Horror homage.

Sick fucks.
    It means you hang out with some sick fuckers.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information