Thread: Aspirations Las Vegas Suite Offer

So before CET takes a huge dump on my 7 Star benefits at the end of the year, I figured I'd try to use the 80K aspirations "las vegas suite" offer.

I email my host and tell him I'd like to do it at Nobu, but he tells me he can only do it at Flamingo/Rio (puke) for those dates.

I look up the dates on the LV convention calendar, and absolutely nothing is going on that weekend, so the whole thing seems fishy.

Anyone else have issues with this offer?

Before i bought a second home in reno I was a mere diamond card holder 12 years ago in Harrahs. And I would get offers in the mail for free rooms. And when I would call they would say.....we have no rooms left...but we can give you a room at a discounted rate.(not very discounted).

So they can hide behind only a certain amount of rooms are available whenever they want. If the RIo and Flamingo are almost empty during a period of time....and they want to steer people to those places...they can. Afterall they have to pay for utilities, and certain basic level wait staff, and maid service....so why not get the maximum use out of those folks. The restaurants require a minimum staff to stay open, the gift shops, the ladies room cleaners....all are set expenses....so if one establishment is a ghost town....I am guessing they will shift offers to those places. Just a guess.

But I understand how you can be jerked around...just like I was back in the day. But now I have my own home there...so screw them..I havent played at Harrahs in reno for 12 years.

Try calling the CCS (the 800 number -- 800-CAESARS).

They have a different block of rooms and can sometimes do better than the hosts.

BTW, you can use that Aspirations suite until June 30, as long as it's booked by January 31.

Nobu is indeed the hardest place to get rooms in the Vegas market.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Try calling the CCS (the 800 number -- 800-CAESARS).

They have a different block of rooms and can sometimes do better than the hosts.

BTW, you can use that Aspirations suite until June 30, as long as it's booked by January 31.

Nobu is indeed the hardest place to get rooms in the Vegas market.
    Do they look at your ADT before deciding which hotels have availability, I wonder?

Thread Information