Thread: Just wondering out loud ???????

I understand why Dan removed me from the death wish thread. But I do wonder what he would have done if he liked me, and I was mentioning him and his sites on my twitter account with a thousand followers. Wonder if it was a bias business decision.

Just wondering ???????????????????

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I understand why Dan removed me from the death wish thread. But I do wonder what he would have done if he liked me, and I was mentioning him and his sites on my twitter account with a thousand followers. Wonder if it was a bias business decision.

Just wondering ???????????????????
    He'd probably react the same way. Your comments were shocking, especially when you implied that you hoped that ill Mickey in ICU from a Heart Attack would flatline. I understand that you are upset that Posters in the past said that they hoped you would die, when you mentioned that you had medical problems, but unless Mickey himself was one of the Posters who said they wish you would die, you look like an insensitive Ass for saying that about Mickey. You wishing Mickey would die came across just as well as if Dan was the one who had the heart attack and you had said that about Dan.

He was the first that wished me dead, the faggot was the second.

For the record Tasha, you don't just look like an insensitive ass, you are a complete dumb ass.

Wisdom suggestions coming from you is similar to diarrhea squirting out of an ass.

Lol...last statement 100% accurate

Blackhole I didn't care what you posted in the original thread. It was actually less pathetic than you making this thread. You have nothing on Tasha.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Blackhole I didn't care what you posted in the original thread. It was actually less pathetic than you making this thread. You have nothing on Tasha.
    What in gods name gave you the slightest inclination that I would care what you think?

I couldn’t pick you out of a line up if you were the only one standing there. Just the fact you’re backing up that asshole tells me more then I would ever want to know about you.

What in gods name gave you the slightest inclination that I would care what you think?

I couldn’t pick you out of a line up if you were the only one standing there. Just the fact you’re backing up that asshole tells me more then I would ever want to know about you.
    Calling me an Asshole.... Nice. After I mentioned I could understand why you're pissed off.

You started up multiple threads about this. I don't think you can fall back on the "I don't care what you think" gambit. It doesn't fit.

It is just more patheticness.

You started up multiple threads about this. I don't think you can fall back on the "I don't care what you think" gambit. It doesn't fit.

Are you one of Tasha’s sock puppets? Please don’t tell me you’re not. There just can’t be a different person on this site as fucking stupid as her.

Are you one of Tasha’s sock puppets? Please don’t tell me you’re not. There just can’t be a different person on this site as fucking stupid as her.

Accounting Poster is not one of my Socks and I am not stupid, I just post weird things when I'm looking for brownie points and kudos. You can tell when I'm posting the way I really feel and when I'm just fishing for kudos and brownie points. Here is such an example.. How I really feel. "Steve Cyr is a Cold Hearted Jerk. He helped cause his Gambling Client's suicides after they lost big money, and casually talked about the suicides saying that it was just business for him. He's a foul excuse of a Human Being. I hope his deceased Gambling Clients souls haunt him." Me looking for kudos and brownie points. "The Lottery and Tge Slots are real loser's game. The odds on them are shit and they are awful games. Considering the fact that I actually love these games, it is easy to see that I was looking for kudos and brownie points when I said this.
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-14-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Tasha, for whatever it is worth, I think you are a very nice person.

Tasha, curious minds want to know. Are you a guy or a gal? No lying now.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    How incredulous. You have no idea if Tasha's an angry Chinese person who hates Americans, a queer, a very disturbed white trash idiot (my personal belief), or the wife of a shoeshine boy. And by deduction from her postings, he or she is as dumb as a rock and as witty as a loaf of cheap white bread.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Tasha, curious minds want to know. Are you a guy or a gal? No lying now.
    I have a biological vagina.....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    How incredulous. You have no idea if Tasha's an angry Chinese person who hates Americans, a queer, a very disturbed white trash idiot (my personal belief), or the wife of a shoeshine boy. And by deduction from her postings, he or she is as dumb as a rock and as witty as a loaf of cheap white bread.
    Name:  A47500F3-F297-48BB-8605-D1A567907601.gif
Views: 497
Size:  328 Bytes

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Rob, my problem is when I go through one of my weird phases when I have low self esteem and am looking for praise, kudos, and brownie points.

It's been well established that she is in fact a female.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    It's been well established that she is in fact a female.
    Thank you, Axel!

Thread Information