Thread: Poster on my Pokerfraudalert site claims tier statuses don't last 2 years anymore at CET

Her name is "mistytalon" and she said this:

Starting September 2019, CET is changing the way your status is maintained - your status will reset yearly. You used to keep your status for all of the remainder of the year you earned it, the next year, and through January of the year after. If you made Diamond or 7* this year, your status remains until January 2021. After, you must make the 15K TC, 25K, 75K, or 150K TC yearly in order to qualify for the next year.
    Not sure if she's right. I asked for clarification as to where she heard this.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

No....just made Diamond last week, the site has me as Diamond till January 31, 2021.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Just read Misty’s post...status always updated on Feb. 1. Your CET status was never for two years, you could earn it ahead of time to make it two years, as I know you did. I think her post was written unclearly.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Just read Misty’s post...status always updated on Feb. 1. Your CET status was never for two years, you could earn it ahead of time to make it two years, as I know you did. I think her post was written unclearly.
    Yeah, she misunderstood the webpage. I had her link me to it, and it basically said that it's business as usual regarding tier credits and length of time at tier levels.

Looks like this is a non-story.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information