Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The REAL DARKOZ

Take that up with the comic book creators.

I just optioned the rights.

If you find the word dark racist better stay away from those Hershey Dark Chocolate bars

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Darkoz sounds like a pretty racist name for a Wizard of Oz remake.
    Take that up with the comic book creators.

I just optioned the rights.

If you find the word dark racist better stay away from those Hershey Dark Chocolate bars

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I find poor people know how to deal with poverty much better than people like AZ blabbing about how he has enough money to be safe but cares for those sad, ahem, business owners (notice he doesn't care about the actual workers. Just the biz owners)

Poverty stricken people will survive. Only people committing suicide from poverty are rich people who can't deal.

Let them go kill themselves if they are that stupid

Meanwhile your insult doesn't bother me. Clearly you have no argument since that's all you can do is sling insult

Come at with some intelligence and we will argue further.

Okay Mickey Crime
    The third world people I speak of will die of diseases brought on by extreme poverty. Possibly millions of them. In case you don't know that is people living on $3 a day. The world economic shutdown is throwing half a billion people worldwide into extreme poverty. And your answer to that is "poverty stricken people will survive?" And you have the gall to tell me I have no argument?

You push this agenda that you are some kind of bleeding heart yet you have no compassion for the poor people of third world countries. As far as you are concerned they can just go fuck themselves. That tells me that your "we have to save lives" act is just that. Nothing but an act.
    So you are arguing people living in abject poverty in third nation's are going to now be in... Hmm, more abject poverty?

They will survive because they are already in poverty. They may even find the one way to survive that would absolutely infuriate you.

They may immigrate to America for a better life.

That's probably what you really fear isn't?

You aren't concerned about workers making$3 and hour in Mexico. You are worried about them coming here and their ingenuity at survival.

Something Americans seem to be lacking lately

Darkoz, as a law abiding American citizen, I have absolutely NO problem with anybody coming to American. I just hope they try to come here LEGALLY, like my ancestors.

I'm sure you know liberals and their screwed up principles, they don't pay much attention to laws. Most of them could care less if someone comes into our country legally or illegally.

I hope you are one of those good guy liberals and believe in the rule of law.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

The third world people I speak of will die of diseases brought on by extreme poverty. Possibly millions of them. In case you don't know that is people living on $3 a day. The world economic shutdown is throwing half a billion people worldwide into extreme poverty. And your answer to that is "poverty stricken people will survive?" And you have the gall to tell me I have no argument?

You push this agenda that you are some kind of bleeding heart yet you have no compassion for the poor people of third world countries. As far as you are concerned they can just go fuck themselves. That tells me that your "we have to save lives" act is just that. Nothing but an act.
    So you are arguing people living in abject poverty in third nation's are going to now be in... Hmm, more abject poverty?

They will survive because they are already in poverty. They may even find the one way to survive that would absolutely infuriate you.

You aren't concerned about workers making$3 and hour in Mexico. You are worried about them coming here and their ingenuity at survival.

Darkoz, as a law abiding American citizen, I have absolutely NO problem with anybody coming to American. I just hope they try to come here LEGALLY, like my ancestors.

I'm sure you know liberals and their screwed up principles, they don't pay much attention to laws. Most of them could care less if someone comes into our country legally or illegally.

See we agree more than you thought.

I don't want illegals here

Just immigrants.

The big issue is what to do about the one's already here. I don't have a big foot in the subject. I hate to see people rounded up and deported if they have been here awhile and already are proving their worth.

But we need to know who is here. And Amnesty does reward those who snuck over.

I don't particularly like any of the choices on that menu

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

See we agree more than you thought.

I don't want illegals here

Just immigrants.

The big issue is what to do about the one's already here. I don't have a big foot in the subject. I hate to see people rounded up and deported if they have been here awhile and already are proving their worth.

But we need to know who is here. And Amnesty does reward those who snuck over.

I don't particularly like any of the choices on that menu
    I agree with you. I haven’t figured out a good solution either, but I know amnesty isn’t it. You’ve pretty much given the reasons why.

I haven’t studied it much, but I know a big wall isn’t the answer either, and I’m more or less a Trump supporter.

It’s a hard issue for both parties, and one both try to avoid. And like it or not, it is one that helped get Trump elected.

Another Darkoz strawman argument. You're as good as KJ with the strawmen. Don't misrepresent what others say. For years you could have been arguing for shutdowns to save 40K lives a year from common flu. For years you could have argued banning driving to save 40K lives a year. But you didn't. Now all of a sudden you want to "save lives." WTF?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Another Darkoz strawman argument. You're as good as KJ with the strawmen. Don't misrepresent what others say. For years you could have been arguing for shutdowns to save 40K lives a year from common flu. For years you could have argued banning driving to save 40K lives a year. But you didn't. Now all of a sudden you want to "save lives." WTF?
    I don't think we would be shut down if we were expecting 40,000 dead in a year from Covid-19.

We are currently at 90,000+ in 3 months.

And it wasn't thirty thousand a month evenly split. Clearly there has been an exponential growth in deaths

Where does it end? We don't know. We can do predictions and but we could also try to stop the contagion before we find out just how bad it is

Common flu? Yes, forty thousand dead a year is a tragedy. But because it's "common" we already know what we are dealing with. We take that gamble with the economy.

Car accidents? Same thing, except I am not too worried about contracting your car accident when I pass you in the road (assuming it's not me you are crashing into lol)

I have stated this from the beginning. This shutdown is to stop the spread, with eliminating the high death toll as the ancillary outcome.

Hell I probably will be traveling around taking my chances once we know for certain there will only be forty thousand dead a year.

We aren't there yet.

I don't think we would be shut down if we were expecting 40,000 dead in a year from Covid-19.

And it wasn't thirty thousand a month evenly split. Clearly there has been an exponential growth in deaths

Where does it end? We don't know. We can do predictions and but we could also try to stop the contagion before we find out just how bad it is

Common flu? Yes, forty thousand dead a year is a tragedy. But because it's "common" we already know what we are dealing with. We take that gamble with the economy.

Car accidents? Same thing, except I am not too worried about contracting your car accident when I pass you in the road (assuming it's not me you are crashing into lol)

I have stated this from the beginning. This shutdown is to stop the spread, with eliminating the high death toll as the ancillary outcome.

Hell I probably will be traveling around taking my chances once we know for certain there will only be forty thousand dead a year.

We aren't there yet.
    In Montana we have a population of 909,000. Currently about 900 coronavirus tests a day are administered. The average for several weeks now is 1 positive per 452 tests. If you guys in New York want to stay shutdown then go ahead but leave Montanans alone.

Since restaurants here were allowed to open up May 4 I can tell you what you can look forward to in NYC. The restaurant industry will be worse than decimated. Restaurants are still shuttered everywhere here even tho its been 3 weeks. And the ones that are open are not operating anywhere close to capacity.

You and redietz think restaurant employee's should just take the government dole and be happy with it while sitting under house arrest everyday. And that car they were looking at buying, forget it. That new color TV, forget it. New clothes, forget it. Anything else they were looking at buying, forget it.

It is amazing to me how callous you and redietz are about it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

We aren't there yet.
    In Montana we have a population of 909,000. Currently about 900 coronavirus tests a day are administered. The average for several weeks now is 1 positive per 452 tests. If you guys in New York want to stay shutdown then go ahead but leave Montanans alone.

Since restaurants here were allowed to open up May 4 I can tell you what you can look forward to in NYC. The restaurant industry will be worse than decimated. Restaurants are still shuttered everywhere here even tho its been 3 weeks. And the ones that are open are not operating anywhere close to capacity.

You and redietz think restaurant employee's should just take the government dole and be happy with it while sitting under house arrest everyday. And that car they were looking at buying, forget it. That new color TV, forget it. New clothes, forget it. Anything else they were looking at buying, forget it.

So less restaurant choices and yet the ones open aren't able to serve to capacity?

Less competition means more business usually.

So what's up?

Is it that even with stores open a lot of people don't want to risk their health?

Being open for business without clientele due to a pandemic has pretty much the same consequences

You guys in Montana aren't saving the economy by remaining open based on what you just imparted

We aren't there yet.

So less restaurant choices and yet the ones open aren't able to serve to capacity?

So what's up?

Is it that even with stores open a lot of people don't want to risk their health?

Being open for business without clientele due to a pandemic has pretty much the same consequences

You guys in Montana aren't saving the economy by remaining open based on what you just imparted
    You have some fucked up logic, dude. Get off the weed.

So what's up?

You have some fucked up logic, dude. Get off the weed.
    Lol, yep.

We will all be laughing about this in 2022

Thank you for finally acknowledging there is acceptable risk of loss of life to earn a living. That is what we are looking for with coronavirus. We will never get to zero risk....on anything. You are risking your life when you get out of bed.

Just for clarity, the vast majority of the estimated 40-60,000 deaths, 26,000,000 medical visits and 400-750,000 hospitalizations due to flu occur during the 13 week 'flu season'. So it's not accurate to attribute the 40-60,000 flu deaths to a full year in comparison to 3 months of Covid. Bad math.
    Last edited by unowme; 05-22-2020 at 08:09 AM.

lol...

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    lol...

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

I'm guessing the guy Biden was talking to didn't tell him to Fuck Off and that blacks can think for themselves.

Yo Dark Oz! Welcome here! Listen on WoV my handle is demango, not having a good time with left wing moderators, keep going to red. Do us a favor: This morning, noticed on FaceBook a story from University of Chicago. Followed up reading it on Forbes magazine. The estimate is 42% of the newly unemployed will not get their jobs back. So the human misery of 16,380,000 folks many with families. Based on 39 million out of work. They will not be paid unemployment forever.
    This is also not including independent contractors, think KewlJ, estimate is 6 million. So minimum 50 million people. Kindly bring those numbers to WoV, thanks in advance. I don't ever expect socialist Dietz or Nazi Bill to agree but maybe a little humanity on the site may put things into perspective.

Originally Posted by House of Orange View Post
    Yo Dark Oz! Welcome here! Listen on WoV my handle is demango, not having a good time with left wing moderators, keep going to red.
    Your last post that got you suspended was on purpose though lol.
    I think you're just seeing how far you can go till the ban hammer falls.
    Not sure why WoV didn't find that armband funny though?
    Everyone gets so sensitive about Nazis and Hitler.
    Strange how nobody is upset at the Japanese or Italians!?
    Heck, they should be mad at the Mongolians for the Kahns and Greece for Alexander!
    Oddly enough queerJ can get away with telling Alan that Hitlers bread recipe is MendleBread??
    WoV looks the other way with that comment for some reason.

Originally Posted by House of Orange View Post
    Yo Dark Oz! Welcome here! Listen on WoV my handle is demango, not having a good time with left wing moderators, keep going to red. Do us a favor: This morning, noticed on FaceBook a story from University of Chicago. Followed up reading it on Forbes magazine. The estimate is 42% of the newly unemployed will not get their jobs back. So the human misery of 16,380,000 folks many with families. Based on 39 million out of work. They will not be paid unemployment forever.
    This is also not including independent contractors, think KewlJ, estimate is 6 million. So minimum 50 million people. Kindly bring those numbers to WoV, thanks in advance. I don't ever expect socialist Dietz or Nazi Bill to agree but maybe a little humanity on the site may put things into perspective.
    I'm definitely not turning red.

I'm just logical.

For example, I am totally against Trump.

But I always thought Biden a lackluster, uninspired person who should never be president as well.

With Biden I think people will just be voting for whoever they feel is not the worse choice as opposed to who they believe will do a good job. Yeah there will be Biden and Trump supporters but no majority on either side.

Pre-pandemic Trump probably had a good chance against Biden.

But the Pandemic came at the absolute worst time for Trump. Notice how quiet Biden is? He practically just has to lay low while everything goes to shit.

The 2008 financial crisis came at a similar bad time. If the pandemic had hit in 2018 maybe we would be seeing a vaccine about now and Trump could claim he did it.

Maybe. Depending on how high the death toll was.

But now we won't have a vaccine before election

We may have a second wave right in the middle of the election.

Who knows with reopening. Maybe precautions will work. If not that's not gonna bode well for trump

Unfortunately trump claiming summer will kill it isn't true. Don't take my word for it

Australia had it bad this spring. Problem is they are on the bottom of the world. They had high temperature February and March. So Problem, summer didn't kill the virus there.

Similarly Brazil is now a disaster zone with mass Covid-19 burials. Say Brazil and snow doesn't quite come to mind does it?

I won't be happy with a Biden presidency. Definitely not happy with a Trump one.

Politics sucks

Pre-pandemic Trump probably had a good chance against Biden.
    understatement of the century.

People claim all the hardships due to shutdown, but if we had done nothing, this thing had blown up it would have gotten so bad we would have had a similar result. Now though we can blame the lockdowns because the disease never blew up in most areas of the country.

I like how slowtypes are like "quarantine the nursing home". Hows that work. THey all start taking care of themselves? There is the whole issue of caretakers, who will become largely asymptomatic when they catch it.

It is obvious they need to start opening things back up, but the thought processes on this sub-forum as lol as anything.

Thread Information