Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Singer RV Receipt

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Only one buying it seems to be Mickey.
    Mickey is NOT buying it. Mickey knows the truth. He is just to embarrassed to admit that Rob initially played him, so now mickey has actually joined in the troll. And when it is all said and done, mickey will attempt to save face (his face with Rob's spunk all over it) by saying it was all a big troll. That they played everyone.
    KJocchio, you are making up fucking lies. I will never deny my original opinion. The problem is it is just an opinion. But you, KJocchio, chose to attack me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again about it. You are a petulent little child. You cry like a little bitch. WAAAA!!! WAAAAA!! WAAAAAA!!
    Now, I've said I don't know whether I was right or not. But you, bitch, want to keep hammering ing on it like a shit eating bitch.

Furthermore, I will never ever align myself with you on anything. I wouldn't get that tarnish on my chrom finish. You want back on WoV, and are willing to eat Shacklford shit to do it. But when you get there you are going to find that nobody gives a shit about your fucked up opinions. You're just a little crybaby bitch.
    Mickey, you getting sooo freaking nasty and angry only proves that you know you are wrong and everyone knows it whether they are willing to say so or not.

It is the same bully troll tactic that Singer uses. You say the most vulgar things to people hoping to bully them into being quiet and hoping to serve as an example to others to keep their mouths closed or they will get the same bully treatment. This isn't even anything new on or off the internet. It is just 100 year old bully crap from a weak insecure person. That's what bullies are.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Mickey is NOT buying it. Mickey knows the truth. He is just to embarrassed to admit that Rob initially played him, so now mickey has actually joined in the troll. And when it is all said and done, mickey will attempt to save face (his face with Rob's spunk all over it) by saying it was all a big troll. That they played everyone.
    KJocchio, you are making up fucking lies. I will never deny my original opinion. The problem is it is just an opinion. But you, KJocchio, chose to attack me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again about it. You are a petulent little child. You cry like a little bitch. WAAAA!!! WAAAAA!! WAAAAAA!!
    Now, I've said I don't know whether I was right or not. But you, bitch, want to keep hammering ing on it like a shit eating bitch.

Furthermore, I will never ever align myself with you on anything. I wouldn't get that tarnish on my chrome finish. You want back on WoV, and are willing to eat Shacklford shit to do it. But when you get there you are going to find that nobody gives a shit about your fucked up opinions. You're just a little crybaby bitch.
    Okay. Mr Crimm now says he doesn't know if he was right or not about supporting Mr Singer's claim.

Thank you Mr Crimm. You are now in the undecided column.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

I thought this as well. This paper looks intentionally crumpled. You can tell that because the areas not crumbled are perfectly flat. Like brand new paper flat.

Also it doesn't take much of an eye to see that the letter C in the salesman's name is almost identical to the 'c" in Cindy.

But I don't even want to play these games anymore. Go to the source and call the company that Rob visited and took picture in their RV.

Really? You seem to be having so much fun. You've been able to research, make phone calls, and even take a dive into forensic handwriting.
    Instead of setting your attack on me, how about you just take an objective look at EVERYTHING.
    I have.

What do you want blood?

I just think it's hilarious how many times you've said you're done, you don't want to play these games anymore, troll this troll that, etc. etc.

But please, don't stop now this is too priceless.
    Last edited by dannyj; 05-22-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Shame on you mickeycrimm. You get a pass for Rob initially playing you. But now you are just complicit in this ongoing troll.
    Bitch, I'm tired of your motherfucking shit. You bitch cocksucker you demanded over and over and over again to see a receipt. A receipt was sent to me. I posted it up here out of the goodness of my heart. Bitch, you need to be bitch slapped clean into next week. You are one stinking no good piece of shit.
    You are correct Mr Crimm. We saw a receipt. If you want to believe this is a valid receipt then go ahead.

The fat lady has sung. Again. And again.
    You are another idiot with no reading comprehension. Keep rereading my original post until you get it. But the fat lady hasn't sung. Not as long as Singer has that big hook/cock in all your noses. You idiots follow him around like like little bitch pups. You hang on his every word. You are just hoping and praying that he will post here again so you can get your jones taken care of. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fucking sheeple!!!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Bitch, you have the reading comprehension of a five year old at best. In the OP I said I don't know or care if it's phony and drew no conclusions. Your saying I'm the only one buying it is a fucking lie told by a fucking moron. Go back to remedial reading class after you get thru sucking KJocchio's cock.
    Must have been a glitch in my Ignorant Vitriolic Hobo to English translator.
    Now you're saying Singer is full of bullshit. Yet your taking his cock balls deep in the ass and posting shit for him. Can't make this shit up.

Furthermore, I will never ever align myself with you on anything. I wouldn't get that tarnish on my chrom finish. You want back on WoV, and are willing to eat Shacklford shit to do it. But when you get there you are going to find that nobody gives a shit about your fucked up opinions. You're just a little crybaby bitch.
    Mickey, you getting sooo freaking nasty and angry only proves that you know you are wrong and everyone knows it whether they are willing to say so or not.

It is the same bully troll tactic that Singer uses. You say the most vulgar things to people hoping to bully them into being quiet and hoping to serve as an example to others to keep their mouths closed or they will get the same bully treatment. This isn't even anything new on or off the internet. It is just 100 year old bully crap from a weak insecure person. That's what bullies are.
    YOU???? KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NO FUCKING CHANCE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's a good one, KJocchio. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I put this thread up 4 hours ago and there is already damn near 70 posts in it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You guys keep your mouths shut? HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

Damn funny shit. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And I've never seen a curse word in a Singer post. Have you? Link please.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Oops. I made a mistake. The signature of Mr and Mrs Argentino are not valid. Either separate signatures are required or in the case of a joint signature it must represent a trust or other legal partnership. Darn, how did I miss that?
    Because Alan, you are not a lawyer.

Bitch, you have the reading comprehension of a five year old at best. In the OP I said I don't know or care if it's phony and drew no conclusions. Your saying I'm the only one buying it is a fucking lie told by a fucking moron. Go back to remedial reading class after you get thru sucking KJocchio's cock.
    Must have been a glitch in my Ignorant Vitriolic Hobo to English translator.
    Now you're saying Singer is full of bullshit. Yet your taking his cock balls deep in the ass and posting shit for him. Can't make this shit up.
    Okay. Well I guess Mendelson was taking Singer's cock/balls in the ass by pressing for an interview. Shack was taking Singer's cock/balls in the ass by doing the interview. You, KJocchio, Ditz and many others took Singers cock/balls in the ass by listening to the interview.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Bitch, I'm tired of your motherfucking shit. You bitch cocksucker you demanded over and over and over again to see a receipt. A receipt was sent to me. I posted it up here out of the goodness of my heart. Bitch, you need to be bitch slapped clean into next week. You are one stinking no good piece of shit.
    You are correct Mr Crimm. We saw a receipt. If you want to believe this is a valid receipt then go ahead.

The fat lady has sung. Again. And again.
    Would the fat lady perhaps be your 6th wife?
    You win the internet today!

Instead of setting your attack on me, how about you just take an objective look at EVERYTHING.
    I have.

What do you want blood?
    Honestly dannyj, yes I do want blood. Not blood per say, but I want it on record for everyone that ever runs across the name Rob Singer to know that he is an internet troll that trolled the AP community for years, for decades with his math defying bullshit claims. If 1 person out of a million, hears of him, reads something and finds him 10% credible that it too much.

And I accept that this is vindictive of me. I am not completely proud of it, but I accept it. It is what it is.

I have encountered dozens of people making claims that I don't find credible on these forums over the years. I think I have called out 3 Rob being the second. And that is what it is/was about for me. Calling out his initial claim (the singer system or whatever he calls it) as BS and mathematically impossible. I would have been content to voice my opinion (a couple dozen times ) and let it go. Let the chips fall and people decide for themselves. You know my saying...

Rob kept it going by making it so personal with his vitriolic attacks not only on me, but members of my family including someone who passed and wasn't even a member here. And that initial claim evolved numerous times, and he added this DU bug claim to it, so this is where we are.

That was the straw for me, so I am going to see this through. I am sorry if you don't approve dannyj.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Why is he not posting these pics himself anyway?

If he can send them to others, surely he can post them without outside help.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

Things went really against him. He's pretending to be on the road after getting a flat 7 miles from home. He's manipulating his Mickey puppet using the full 9.5" trying to see if there is anything salvageable to this story. The show must go on

Good point. But my bigger question is if he has a receipt from a 2011 Newell, why was he posing as a model in a 2008 Newell being sold in Phoenix?

Mr Crimm I admit I don't understand. Are you saying you don't believe Mr Singer, or you're not sure if you should believe Mr Singer or you do believe Mr Singer?

Things went really against him. He's pretending to be on the road after getting a flat 7 miles from home. He's manipulating his Mickey puppet using the full 9.5" trying to see if there is anything salvageable to this story. The show must go on
    His Phoenix address is listed. Someone should do a welfare check on him.

I have.

What do you want blood?
    Honestly dannyj, yes I do want blood. Not blood per say, but I want it on record for everyone that ever runs across the name Rob Singer to know that he is an internet troll that trolled the AP community for years, for decades with his math defying bullshit claims. If 1 person out of a million, hears of him, reads something and finds him 10% credible that it too much.

And I accept that this is vindictive of me. I am not completely proud of it, but I accept it. It is what it is.

I have encountered dozens of people making claims that I don't find credible on these forums over the years. I think I have called out 3 Rob being the second. And that is what it is/was about for me. Calling out his initial claim (the singer system or whatever he calls it) as BS and mathematically impossible. I would have been content to voice my opinion (a couple dozen times ) and let it go. Let the chips fall and people decide for themselves. You know my saying...

Rob kept it going by making it so personal with his vitriolic attacks not only on me, but members of my family including someone who passed and wasn't even a member here. And that initial claim evolved numerous times, and he added this DU bug claim to it, so this is where we are.

That was the straw for me, so I am going to see this through. I am sorry if you don't approve dannyj.
    Don't approve?

I could give a shit.

I could care less that you threaten to leave. Come back. Threaten to leave and then come back. Say you don't want to play these games anymore, and then you go right on playin.

You're like the little engine that could.

So, keep going J you've got to see it through. All the way to the end. Until you leave again.

This is a 2011 Newell with the same Model Number as Rob's Picture.
    The VIN number is close but only has the same exact first 8 numbers.

VIN# 1N9458X88B1011418
    Model# P2000I

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...00I-5009945360
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Good point. But my bigger question is if he has a receipt from a 2011 Newell, why was he posing as a model in a 2008 Newell being sold in Phoenix?
    Rob covered that already. For 5 years Newell produced that model starting in 07. You're supposed to pretend Swiss cheese is really provolone.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Rob covered that already. For 5 years Newell produced that model starting in 07. You're supposed to pretend Swiss cheese is really provolone.
    Okay, thanks. I figured I’d missed that somewhere since it was too obvious.

Why not show the actual registration and title? They're right there, aren't they?
    Rob said the RV title and registration is now in one of his children's names.
    From what I understand that's not the case according to whatever background records these guys are coming up with.

Thread Information