Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Singer RV Receipt

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Bitch, I'm tired of your motherfucking shit. You bitch cocksucker you demanded over and over and over again to see a receipt. A receipt was sent to me. I posted it up here out of the goodness of my heart. Bitch, you need to be bitch slapped clean into next week. You are one stinking no good piece of shit.
    You are correct Mr Crimm. We saw a receipt. If you want to believe this is a valid receipt then go ahead.

The fat lady has sung. Again. And again.
    Would the fat lady perhaps be your 6th wife?
    Excellent post! The first 5 wives all have to give him alimony.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Instead of setting your attack on me, how about you just take an objective look at EVERYTHING.
    I have.

What do you want blood?
    Honestly dannyj, yes I do want blood. Not blood per say, but I want it on record for everyone that ever runs across the name Rob Singer to know that he is an internet troll that trolled the AP community for years, for decades with his math defying bullshit claims. If 1 person out of a million, hears of him, reads something and finds him 10% credible that it too much.

And I accept that this is vindictive of me. I am not completely proud of it, but I accept it. It is what it is.
    I hope this curse does not last for 50 years after Rob's death like two other owners of websites that you have previously cursed.

All the assholes who are saying, as well as thinking that mickeycrimm really believes, or cares and is fully involved in Singer's story and the outcome does not know mickeycrimm. Like everyone else mickey is just waiting for an outcome. Wherever it ends does not affect anyone here except maybe KJ. This is just a big game about getting people agitated, and all worked up.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    All the assholes who are saying, as well as thinking that mickeycrimm really believes, or cares and is fully involved in Singer's story and the outcome does not know mickeycrimm. Like everyone else mickey is just waiting for an outcome. Wherever it ends does not affect anyone here except maybe KJ. This is just a big game about getting people agitated, and all worked up.
    If it's a game to get people worked up then it's pretty sick.

Considering his action in this thread represents greater than 15% of the posts, I'd say he is fully involved. Considering there is probably a dozen or more participants in the thread so far.
    Posting these bogus papers is not waiting for an outcome. It is facilitating and contributing to the spreading of more Singer lies. It's actually a damn shame watching Mickey get used as Singer's bitch.

How about this idea, 13 members of the board all chip in and be co-owners of that Newel that Singer posed in. All co-owners get to use the RV for 4 weeks each. Accountinquestion will draw up all the paperwork since he appears to be an expert in such matters. Think we have forum battles now let's try that out.

How about this idea, 13 members of the board all chip in and be co-owners of that Newel that Singer posed in. All co-owners get to use the RV for 4 weeks each. Accountinquestion will draw up all the paperwork since he appears to be an expert in such matters. Think we have forum battles now let's try that out.
    Maybe an expert in rolling papers.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Mr Crimm I admit I don't understand. Are you saying you don't believe Mr Singer, or you're not sure if you should believe Mr Singer or you do believe Mr Singer?
    Alan, I'm saying I don't know if I was right or wrong on the DUB. But here's the thing. I'm not hung up on it like some people around here. I really don't care one way or the other. It has no effect on my life whether Rob worked the DUB or not. With you guys its a matter of life and death. Thats the effect Singer has on you guys. He'll have hooks in your noses until the day you die.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Why is he not posting these pics himself anyway?

If he can send them to others, surely he can post them without outside help.
    Things went really against him. He's pretending to be on the road after getting a flat 7 miles from home. He's manipulating his Mickey puppet using the full 9.5" trying to see if there is anything salvageable to this story. The show must go on
    How do you like the way Singer used his 9.5 and manipulated his Shackleford puppet to get a full blown interview on the Wizard's Live Stream. And of course, he manipulated you with his 9.5 to get you to watch it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Considering his action in this thread represents greater than 15% of the posts, I'd say he is fully involved. Considering there is probably a dozen or more participants in the thread so far.
    Posting these bogus papers is not waiting for an outcome. It is facilitating and contributing to the spreading of more Singer lies. It's actually a damn shame watching Mickey get used as Singer's bitch.
    Wizard did an interview and today published the receipt so he is the main culprit that facilitated Singer lies. If you are going to blame someone you need to start at the top. You really are a bag of shit, penn. No redeeming qualities. Just a maggot piece of shit.

Most of that 15% is defending myself against gratuitous attacks by maggots like you.

On the receipt it says the vehicle will be registered in Hanson County, South Dakota. KJocchio and others who looked into Rob's background should have seen his Emery, South Dakota address. Emery is in Hanson County. The sale would have taken place 8 years ago.

When I looked into Rob's background I seen the Emery, South Dakota address and thought it was strange. When questioned about it Rob said it was a good summer spot, fairly close to his kids, and he registered his RV(s)'s there because it was so cheap compared to other states. He made these claims right here on VCT a few years ago.

I propose a wager between the Singer doubters and Rob Singer on this RV controversy. How about 10 Grand each? Let's solve this once and for all. Who's in? Rob? Singer Doubters? We'll get Anthony Curtis to hold the money with a small rake. Should be easy money for all you big time gamblers.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    I propose a wager between the Singer doubters and Rob Singer on this RV controversy. How about 10 Grand each? Let's solve this once and for all. Who's in? Rob? Singer Doubters? We'll get Anthony Curtis to hold the money with a small rake. Should be easy money for all you big time gamblers.
    Are you serious? There is no doubt that the pics of Rob in "his" Newell is a big lie. I'm in for the bet. But it's never going to happen.

On the receipt it says the vehicle will be registered in Hanson County, South Dakota. KJocchio and others who looked into Rob's background should have seen his Emery, South Dakota address. Emery is in Hanson County. The sale would have taken place 8 years ago.

When I looked into Rob's background I seen the Emery, South Dakota address and thought it was strange. When questioned about it Rob said it was a good summer spot, fairly close to his kids, and he registered his RV(s)'s there because it was so cheap compared to other states. He made these claims right here on VCT a few years ago.
    Sad...... LMAO
    You went from a respected machine hustler to a washed up troll's bitchboy. Congrats.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    I am in!

For Rob to win, he has to drive to Las Vegas in the RV, and show the RV and registration to me, Anthony Curtis and whoever else is part of the wager. Anything short of that and he losses. I will even spring for the gas money. 300 miles @ 5 miles a gallon is 60 gallons of gas x 2 ways is 120 gallons. Lets make it an even $300 for gas.

But the money has to be deposited ahead of time. I can make arrangements with Anthony as early as this weekend.

I would like to go a little more than 10 grand, maybe as much as 50 grand, but want to give other that may be interested a chance to get a piece of the action.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I don't know when Rob sent this receipt to Mike, but I'd just like to toss it out there that he took my suggestion of faking a receipt with a word processor (from the Big Hurt thread):

Originally Posted by GOATshoes View Post
    So unable to produce that record Rob had two choice, he could make up phony documentation (photoshop ect) of which he has proven to be not too good at, or he take pictures of a similar RV, claiming that is his. Rob chose the later and that too blew up in his face because he is just not good at that kind of thing.
    This is so funny too, because it'd be so much easier to just fake the receipt. He could download a template for Microsoft word, fill it, print it out, and scan it or take a pic. Easy. No Photoshop needed. It would've taken 15 minutes tops. Nope, instead he went to all this effort to take obvious showroom photos. Classic!
    It seems that after Rob wasted the time to drive to a dealership, dragging his wife along, pretending to be interested in buying an RV only to take photos inside and pretend it was his–clowning himself across two forums–he might've seen my suggestion and realized it would've been easier to fake the receipt than the interior of "his" Newell Coach. The timing certainly lines up.

The problem is that the staged photos are already out there now. The fake receipt should have been his first step in attempting to prove ownership. If that didn't work, he could have used his classic trolling and obfuscation techniques. Much like how he's had an answer for all the objections to the DU bug story.

He's had plenty of time to do research and make a legitimate looking receipt since the fake pics were posted, but he didn't make it work for all the reasons mentioned in this thread. Two signatures on one line, no logos, etc. As I said, you don't have to be an expert in Photoshop for this. Rob's troll game is slipping.

Did Rob take advice from a first time poster here? Who knows. But it's funny to think about. I said it in my first post and I'll say it again:

Wise up Rob!

For Rob to win, he has to drive to Las Vegas in the RV, and show the RV and registration to me, Anthony Curtis and whoever else is part of the wager. Anything short of that and he losses.
    You know what. Based on todays developments, I want to amend my conditions. I can see Rob printing out a very phony looking registration. I am going to need the registration verified as real by maybe a notary or DVM representative. I will pay the fee for such a service.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

You are another idiot with no reading comprehension. Keep rereading my original post until you get it. But the fat lady hasn't sung. Not as long as Singer has that big hook/cock in all your noses. You idiots follow him around like like little bitch pups. You hang on his every word. You are just hoping and praying that he will post here again so you can get your jones taken care of. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fucking sheeple!!!!
    The hook in his cock probably came from beating you upside the face with it for so many years. We really don't need anymore details though. Next you'll be telling us whether it bends left or right. You should just keep it in your ass where it seems to be fitting like a glove.

Thread Information