Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Dear Kiwlj,

Can you please link me to Robs already posted full name, address, DOB? If not just give them to me since he already posted that information on-line. I never ran a check without SS # but am willing to see what comes up.

You didn’t trust me when I offered you a serious check?? What was it you didn’t trust me with? Once someone publicly post on forums his real Full name, address, and DOB, he no longer is anonymous. Wouldn’t you agree if a member who already posted his real personal information and address already Doxed himself? Any person just passing through these forums also would have full access to information already posted if they wanted to stalk Rob.

What you’re saying now is you didn’t trust me with information already posted by Rob which already made him a NOT anonymous member. So please explain to everybody how you put together how I could possibly be looking to dox and or stalk an anonymous member, with information from you everyone but me already knew about?

Quote: “And what the guy at WoV and you were doing, is different than looking up public information to verify or disprove the claims of a person who is using their real identity and name.”

Please explain what this statement means? Especially the part “person who is using their real identity and name.”

This whole post you made is another example of you idiots saying whatever comes to your minds when trying to cover up your stupidity that naturally exposes itself. Just like the Las Vegas gambling fantasies you kept changing over the years when challenged.

You remind me of an octopus who keeps changing thier color to hide and mix in with his surroundings at that time.
    I don't know much about the background check stuff. I think the only time I asked for one to be used is when my friend died so I could contact his estranged family.

from what you are saying, the ones you pay for that are available to the general public are not completely accurate?

I would assume that theres a big difference in someone doxing their name and address but if they didn't give out their SS number and someone happen to have it, passing that around would be a shitty thing to do.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I don't know much about the background check stuff. I think the only time I asked for one to be used is when my friend died so I could contact his estranged family.

from what you are saying, the ones you pay for that are available to the general public are not completely accurate?

I would assume that theres a big difference in someone doxing their name and address but if they didn't give out their SS number and someone happen to have it, passing that around would be a shitty thing to do.
    Those search ads you see all over the internet are the same as typing someones name into goggle. All their doing is getting paid to do it for you. If their were 50 Rob Singers listed you would get all of them. SS numbers separate the Men from the Boys when it comes to searches. Posting someones SS number is a definite NO NO. A license ID number could also go a long way in a certain specific state, but not help with financial information.

As a business owner it is important to have permission from an employee to do a search. The more personal information you could enter into the search the more information you will receive. Financial information usually requires a SS#. Having a signed stipulation agreement prior to search will usually protect you.

There are all sorts of protection laws including I think the 4th amendment to protect people when it comes to different types of searches. It's a grey area and should be approached with knowledge and caution. A cop searching a person without proper cause usually gets charges dismissed.

P.S. Any information anyone including Maxdepends and Kiwlj could get from cheap search engines on the internet most likely are garbage and un-confirmed. Employers for example pay serious money for serious search engines since that information could be the difference between getting hired or not, and potentially lead to a court case.
    Last edited by blackhole; 01-30-2021 at 07:15 AM. Reason: added the P.S.

Lol without exception everyone who is all worked up about cunt’s post is an old bitter fuck.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

What I mean is that any logical person would read this thread and perceive that you are defending Rob, and trying to question his detractors.

But okay... I'll ask you directly.

Do you or do you not believe he has a Newell?
    If a broke California flake fool like yourself is going to chime in then so am I.

You can believe anything you choose, and what you say you believe is only and totally based on biases and envy. However, you also choose to only believe in and read misrepresented facts, and I'll fix that for you.

When my RV Trader ad was posted, there was no DL requirement for anyone anywhere Only guidance that whomever wanted to view the rig in a face-to-face with me contact me via my ad to let me know what day and time they selected, and we would meet up. No conditions, no bets, no nothing. Contacting me thru RV Trader would confirm it really was my RV posted by me that was for sale.

Because your reading comprehension skills rival Alan's marriage retention skills, you are yet another VCT genius who seems to need guidance when it comes to understanding clearly identified events. Maxpen showed that he was never really gonna stand by his word of meeting me at the RV ("bags are packed" over & over again) by then trying to instead get me to post another picture for him to criticize, while pretending he'd send me a copy of his DL if I did. I never asked for, required or even mentioned the idea of a DL until after he chickened out of the very simple meet. All your hero max had to do was let me know when, and I would tell him where. Now he's counting on idiots like you to bail him out after making a fool of himself because he showed he didn't have the balls or the stomach to make the visit.

There's also no doubt a failure like you would NEVER have it be that I played the DU bug like I said I did. That's also the same jealousy behind kew's and most others' drive to create an alternate reality about it. And guess what--all roads lead to the Newell.

If you morons really thought my ad included an RV that wasn't mine, why have none of you contacted the FCC about it? I would love to see that happen, because I could then sue your broke asses.

Once again in simple English: I posted the ad, max contacts me via the ad, we agree on a day and time and place. No conditions of any kind.

GO BACK AND READ IT....then stop making idiots out of yourselves by trying to claim I brought up the DL issue.

And wise up.
    But wait there's still more........tic toc gramps.I predict you will no longer be trolling. On this forum at least. When I unleash the reckoning upon you. Your come to Jesus moment is not far off.

Should Have Wised Up
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    It will be interesting to see if RS' bluster changes at all, no matter what you come up with MP.
    Say's the man who Dan Druff completely ignores, yet protects, and is on the losing end of a poll where people do not believe you.

MaxPen, I realize this is none of my business but whatever you have to unleash on Singer could you possibly limit it to only information on the Newel itself as a show of real class. It does not matter if the man deserves it or not. The point of the matter is that some sick individuals will relish in something that may be said that benefits no one, do not give them the satisfaction.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-30-2021 at 09:05 AM.

Those search ads you see all over the internet are the same as typing someones name into goggle. All their doing is getting paid to do it for you. If their were 50 Rob Singers listed you would get all of them. SS numbers separate the Men from the Boys when it comes to searches. Posting someones SS number is a definite NO NO. A license ID number could also go a long way in a certain specific state, but not help with financial information.

As a business owner it is important to have permission from an employee to do a search. The more personal information you could enter into the search the more information you will receive. Financial information usually requires a SS#. Having a signed stipulation agreement prior to search will usually protect you.

There are all sorts of protection laws including I think the 4th amendment to protect people when it comes to different types of searches. It's a grey area and should be approached with knowledge and caution. A cop searching a person without proper cause usually gets charges dismissed.

P.S. Any information anyone including Maxdepends and Kiwlj could get from cheap search engines on the internet most likely are garbage and un-confirmed. Employers for example pay serious money for serious search engines since that information could be the difference between getting hired or not, and potentially lead to a court case.
    We could not get any information about my friend via a Google search, but whatever paid service we used... did the trick. I don't know which one it was since I didn't do the searching, I just helped pay for it.

From what I know about MaxPen, he isn't cheap and I would assume he did his research, he is a pretty thorough guy. That's doesn't mean his is any better than all the other ones I'm fairly certain it was good enough for what he actually needed it for at the time. So not to be confused, the one we use was totally different than the One Max uses, or at least I'm assuming that since I don't know the names of any of them.

Are there services that you can pay for at a reasonable price that are good? If so, do you know which ones and how much are we talking about?

For example, there was no property or expensive vehicles in his name, or some s*** like that. He said that's because he put it all in his children's name or something like that. I'm sure there's some other things, but I don't remember. I only bring this up because I'm curious how accurate the service they used actually were. I think it's pretty well-known that they got the correct Rob singer. And that's not even his real name, obviously.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

MaxPen, I realize this is none of my business but whatever you have to unleash on Singer could you possibly limit it to only information on the Newel itself as a show of real class. It does not matter if the man deserves it or not. The point of the matter is that some sick individuals will relish in something that may be said that benefits no one, do not give them the satisfaction.
    I'm starting to suspect your basement is far smaller than mine.

Good to be king !
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Dear Kiwlj,

Can you please link me to Robs already posted full name, address, DOB? If not just give them to me since he already posted that information on-line. I never ran a check without SS # but am willing to see what comes up.
    First, if you want to have a reasonable discussion about anything, then call me by my handle and not some name-calling variant, like a 3rd grader. I am really sick of all you guys acting like 3rd graders all the time, especially with the name calling. If that is what you want and need to do, fine, but don't expect me to respond any longer.

No I am not going to link to where Rob posted these things. You find them. And it wasn't one post where he said, My DoB is xxxx, my address is xxxxx, xxx, USA. It was various times he said things. For example DoB. IIRC, it was a bout 2 years ago and Rob said something like go easy on me, it's my birthday. Boom, you know his birthday. he was 69 at the time. A year later he admitted when he turned 70. Now the sites have him listed at 71 and I think he recently confirmed that as well.

With Addresses, Rob has mentioned previous places that he has lived, Pahrump, certain sections of Phoenix /Glendale and he has mentioned the location he was visiting of his children's homes like South Dakota for example. So when you punch in Rob's real name (which isn't all that common) into one of these sites, not google, but one of the investigation sites, and it comes up a male the same age, say 71 now, and matching previous addresses, and lists family members that have the same first name as Rob has mentioned, it is him. You don't need social security. You can get that if you need it, but I didn't do that.

Oh yeah, by the way these investigation sites also list contact information. Phone numbers with 2 or 3 digits xxed out and emails. And guess what the email address is the same one Rob has posted here dozens of times. So don't play games blackhole. You don't need a social security number. But like Axelwolf said, you asking for that, is what I felt was over the line and why I made Dan Druff aware of it.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-30-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

And by the way, I didn't post ANY of the information I was able to locate about Rob. I never posted his DoB, or addresses, neither did I post sceenshots of any of the financial info. I posted a recap of what was found, bankruptcies, evictions, legal judgements, the food stamp thing when it was on there, (since been removed or fallen off after the 10 year penalty period). And I encouraged people to look for and decide for themselves.

Come to think of it, you know where I first heard about the bankruptcy and evictions? It was from Mickey Crimm posting about it back before his alliance with Rob. So Mickey don't tell me YOU didn't look into Rob as well in the past, you hypocrite.

Look, I am sorry Rob used his real name or let his real name be known and then posted personal information so people could easily check his claims. That is his stupidity. But the fact is This Rob Singer person has posted, fantasy claims for decades, about winnings of millions of dollars, playing -EV, then actually stole the one claim that is possible from newspaper accounts, and lastly made up this grandiose nonsense about buying a 1.6 million dollar RV with gambling winnings. Being that he provided all his personal information, how can it be a surprise when people look into it and find none of it true and who he really is.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-30-2021 at 11:35 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Are there services that you can pay for at a reasonable price that are good? If so, do you know which ones and how much are we talking about?
    I got this information below right off the internet.

Instead of you trying to be cute with me, why not ask that same question to Maxdepends? After all you know hes not cheap and apparently has bomb shell current information coming on Rob. Go sliver around in his yard will ya.

Background checks allow employers to verify a person’s identity with information like Social Security numbers (SSNs), driver’s license numbers, and public records. The cost of a background check is usually anywhere from $100 to $500. The price depends on which components are in a background report These screenings can provide employers with:
    • Education verification
    • Employment verification
    • Criminal record history
    • Driving records
    • Credit history

Hey Kewlj, first of all I really was spelling your name Kiwlj by mistake.

Your post is the perfect example of you swimming around and not answering any of the questions asked, and composing a whole new story line. You never did explain that statement about me and some anonymous guy from WOV and what we were up to. Or why you thought I was trying to dox and stalk Rob who was not an anonymous member. You're getting all twisted up in you own bullshit.

Lets face it, you are a fucking octopus.

You never did explain that statement about me and some anonymous guy from WOV and what we were up to.
    Well, I KNOW what the guy requesting info at WoV was up to because he showed up at my home.

What were YOU up to? I didn't know for sure but when a guy that has been attacking me for years, suddenly PM's offering to "help" me dig up dirt on Rob, If I provide personal information on Rob, I knew something was up. I may be a lot younger than you, but I wasn't born yesterday.

I had a suspicion that Rob put you up to it. And if I provided the info that you requested, You or Rob would run to Dan, claiming I was doxxing.

Again, everything you asked for except ss #, you could have found yourself. So you were up to something.

KJ doesn't like anyone doing what he considers to be spreading of misinformation. Therefore, KJ should be banned from the site because he continuously spreads misinformation. He willfully gets facts wrong to back his arguments. He is continuously lying about others. I did two different background checks on Rob LONG BEFORE KJ ever did. I never seen anything about food stamps. KJ fabricated this story and put it up here. I immediately asked him about it. He said they took it down. Quite a coincidence don't you think. It was there but a couple days later when I ask about it.....voila....it's gone. Huge coincidence, right?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Well, I KNOW what the guy requesting info at WoV was up to because he showed up at my home.

What were YOU up to? I didn't know for sure but when a guy that has been attacking me for years, suddenly PM's offering to "help" me dig up dirt on Rob, If I provide personal information on Rob, I knew something was up. I may be a lot younger than you, but I wasn't born yesterday.

I had a suspicion that Rob put you up to it. And if I provided the info that you requested, You or Rob would run to Dan, claiming I was doxxing.

Again, everything you asked for except ss #, you could have found yourself. So you were up to something.
    Wow the different shit you could come up with is amazing. I guess you were holding back facts. Now Rob and I were in collusion to get you banned. I guess we would run to Dan about information from you that already was posted by ROB on his site? Just think about what you just said. Get it? These are the things that keep happening when your not thinking and forced to print bullshit that's not true.

No doubt, you are the king of backpedaling BULLSHIT. What’s even worse is you don’t have a clue how much of a fool you make of yourself.
    Last edited by blackhole; 01-30-2021 at 12:46 PM.

KJ should concentrate on lies that matter. Like China Joe Biden saying last September at a Town Hall that governing by executive order was wrong and promised not to do it. He's done 40 executive orders in 10 days that are having huge negative effects on Americans. Not one peep out of KJ. So his spiel that he goes after liars is bullshit. He just likes to pick on certain people he dont' like. The thing is....nobody likes his goofball ass either.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    KJ should concentrate on lies that matter. Like China Joe Biden saying last September at a Town Hall that governing by executive order was wrong and promised not to do it. He's done 40 executive orders in 10 days that are having huge negative effects on Americans. Not one peep out of KJ. So his spiel that he goes after liars is bullshit. He just likes to pick on certain people he dont' like. The thing is....nobody likes his goofball ass either.
    Take it to the political section Mickey.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I never seen anything about food stamps. KJ fabricated this story and put it up here. I immediately asked him about it. He said they took it down. Quite a coincidence don't you think. It was there but a couple days later when I ask about it.....voila....it's gone. Huge coincidence, right?
    Well THIS is a lie. You couldn't have asked me about it days later because it was a year or longer after seeing it before I even posted anything about it.

I did background checks at several different times. The first was probably 3-4 years ago after YOU and others mentioned Rob's bankruptcies and evictions. At that time we were dealing only with the Progressive wagering system claim of several million dollars. So after YOU mentioned it, I wanted to see the timeline and how it fit in with the claims that he made all this money. That is when I saw the food stamp thing. While I guess it is a crime, this was not a conviction or anything. I forget the wording but it was something to the effect that he was ineligible to participate in the program for 5 years, because of fraud. The case was in Nevada during the time Rob lived at Pahrump. Like I said, I didn't even mention it at the time because I didn't think it all that relevant.

So then, when Rob changed his claims, and stole the double up bug, the timing conflicted. Just after the period that Rob claims to have made 2.9 million, he was living in a trailer park in Pahrump, which is when the food stamp thing was. Let me repeat that. JUST AFTER the guy claimed to have made 2.9 million from the double up bug, he was living in a trailer park and there was a food stamp (welfare) fraud case. Maybe it was the millionaire's trailer park, in Pahrump of all places.

So when I mentioned this because of the timing with Rob's new claim, is when you said you never saw the food stamp info. So I went back and looked again, and it was no longer there. This was a year, maybe 2 after I first saw it, not days, goofball. I first though maybe Rob somehow had it removed. But I now think that kind of thing, not being a conviction, or bankruptcy type thing just falls off after the penalty has been served.

So as usual, you are wrong Mickey.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

I'm starting to suspect your basement is far smaller than mine.

Good to be king !
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I read this and I just become immensely sad.

What Rob portrays then the reality of his life... so different.
    Why did you say that you were immensely sad when it wasn't true? You just could not wait to be the center of attention, to spread unverified crap about someone. You were anything but sad and you know it.

I do not live in a cellar, but if I did I would not be ashamed of it. I put health ahead of wealth every time. Life moves along so fast anyway, why lie about yourself, there is no need to put on a facade in my book. Some members have personal complexes for some reason, I wonder what the hell for. I wish everyone here success in life.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Wow the different shit you could come up with is amazing. I guess you were holding back facts. Now Rob and I were in collusion to get you banned. I guess we would run to Dan about information from you that already was posted by ROB on his site? Just think about what you just said. Get it? These are the things that keep happening when your not thinking and forced to print bullshit that's not true.

No doubt, you are the king of backpedaling BULLSHIT. What’s even worse is you don’t have a clue how much of a fool you make of yourself.
    I notice no response to the above bullshit you spewed.

Give it up Kewlj. No one here believes or trusts anything you say anymore. Twisting posts, lying, making up stories, backtracking left and right, etc. Give it up Kewlj. Your all washed up here. Stick with WOV where your monitored.

Originally Posted by blackhole
    Give it up Kewlj. No one here believes or trusts anything you say anymore.
    Speak for yourself.

I find KJ's posts about blackjack and Las Vegas to be of value, certainly of greater value than the trolling fecal matter you shit out of your keyboard.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole
    Give it up Kewlj. No one here believes or trusts anything you say anymore.
    Speak for yourself.

I find KJ's posts about blackjack and Las Vegas to be of value, certainly of greater value than the trolling fecal matter you shit out of your keyboard.
    Thank you kindly MrV. I am confident most of what I consider the normal members believe and find at least some value in my participation and sharing experiences of blackjack and life. The one's that don't that is fine too.

I suspect a poll would fall along similar lines as the recent Mdawg poll, with all the reasonable members on one side, and a handful of members that have issues with AP's or me personally, along with the flat out trolls, on the other. That is fine. Unfortunately, THAT is what this forum is.

Thread Information