Thread: 1992 WSOP final table video

Supposedly this was filmed but there seems to be nothing I can find about it on the internet. Anyone ever seen it or know where it can be found?

I was at the 1992 WSOP and watched the final table. In those days they started the final table with six players. I remember five of them. Dave Crunkleton and Clyde Coleman showed up wearing bib overhauls. They went out sixth and fifth. Tuna Lund went out 3rd. Tom Jacobs came 2nd. Hamid Dastmalchi won it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Of course you were mickey. You did your research and chose to make your make-believe post. And who else would claim to have been "involved" with some inconsequential gaming event in 1992 than someone consumed with the past? I like the Tuna touch too. A dead drunken bum who killed himself. Your hero

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Of course you were mickey. You did your research and chose to make your make-believe post. And who else would claim to have been "involved" with some inconsequential gaming event in 1992 than someone consumed with the past? I like the Tuna touch too. A dead drunken bum who killed himself. Your hero
    Robocchio, you are such an idiot. Anyone could walk into the Horseshoe when the WSOP was going on. There was no tickets, no reservations, no nothing. You just walk in the door. And that's exactly what I did. I didn't even know the WSOP was going on, just stumbled into it. So I watched it like everyone else did. Damn, you're ignorant and stupid. Ignorance can be cured but no one can fix stupid.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information