Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, just found out I've been impersonated!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    more than a few people have said the same thing about your claims of making 60 to 90,000 a year for umpteen years.
    Ya know what Axelwolf, you have finally figured me out.

I started posting on blackjack forums 15 years ago. Picked the lowest and easiest form of AP, card counting. I figured THAT groundbreaking stuff would REALLY impress people, since almost everyone in the AP community looks down on card counters.

I shared my experiences, most of them not very impressive for a number of years. Things like how I earned less than 10k a year for 3 years, barely scraping by on a shoestring BR. Living below the poverty line. I figured THAT would impress people.

I shared how I failed in Atlantic City, wearing out my welcome as soon as I was finally (after years) able to move up in stakes. Yeah, this failure was sure to impress people.

I shared how I was forced to pick up and move 2500 miles across country to get a second chance at my dream, leaving friends behind.

And then once I got to Vegas I have shared the ups and downs. Early backoffs. Struggling through 5 different losing 6 month periods, some of which I vented almost as bad as Zenking (well not THAT bad).

I shared a year that I made 27k for the year, vs expectation of 85k. I am sure that impressed everyone.

I shared how my posting on forums lead to my being robbed right outside my residence. Who wouldn't be impressed by that.

Yeah, you are on to me Axel. I have wasted 15 years of my life, with this charade.
    Are you saying that you made all that up? Or are you just saying you heavily embellished your real life?

Kew, are you a wannabee member of the SQUAD Trump rightfully makes fun of? Your post identifies a few failures, which you then say justifies your later claims of success, and you scoff at any and all who question it. Yet when I proclaim that I experienced failure in my early years as a vp AP and then claim success for 4 years using a strategy that partially incorporates AP play, you cry foul.

Your excuse? The mathematics crutch. "I'm right and I win and I don't have to prove it because I play with a mathematical edge!" But if you truly understood how math works, you'd get that it's mathematically possible to win just as it's mathematically possible to lose in gambling. The amount of luck--good or bad--is the key.

Who knows if your claims are true or not? Maybe so, but then for a person who harps about how playing with a theoretical edge means you automatically win, who in their right mind would bounce around for years from forum to forum to bloviate so much about it if it were really on the up & up? That's a credibility-reducer right there.

I think you're a real character who NEEDS forums to exist without ulcers and boils. When I get my legs back how about I take you out to a local shooting range, where you can release all of your inner frustrations and aggravations about what you read on these forums that riles you so. You'll discover where real power lies. I guarantee--it'll be a humbling experience.

Shut the fuck up Rob.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Kew, are you a wannabee member of the SQUAD Trump rightfully makes fun of? Your post identifies a few failures, which you then say justifies your later claims of success, and you scoff at any and all who question it. Yet when I proclaim that I experienced failure in my early years as a vp AP and then claim success for 4 years using a strategy that partially incorporates AP play, you cry foul.

Your excuse? The mathematics crutch. "I'm right and I win and I don't have to prove it because I play with a mathematical edge!" But if you truly understood how math works, you'd get that it's mathematically possible to win just as it's mathematically possible to lose in gambling. The amount of luck--good or bad--is the key.

Who knows if your claims are true or not? Maybe so, but then for a person who harps about how playing with a theoretical edge means you automatically win, who in their right mind would bounce around for years from forum to forum to bloviate so much about it if it were really on the up & up? That's a credibility-reducer right there.

I think you're a real character who NEEDS forums to exist without ulcers and boils. When I get my legs back how about I take you out to a local shooting range, where you can release all of your inner frustrations and aggravations about what you read on these forums that riles you so. You'll discover where real power lies. I guarantee--it'll be a humbling experience.
    Rob, don't be inviting strangers to shooting ranges. Remember what happened to Chris Kyle. Or at least keep a close eye on the stranger if you do.

PS: I'm loving the way you troll the celebrities on twitter.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Rob, don't be inviting strangers to shooting ranges. Remember what happened to Chris Kyle. Or at least keep a close eye on the stranger if you do.

It’s nice to see Mickey finally in love ❤️

Do you honestly think these celebrities really take the time to put that stuff out there? I hope not, because they don't. Other people do it for them. They'll never read anything you respond too.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    more than a few people have said the same thing about your claims of making 60 to 90,000 a year for umpteen years.

I started posting on blackjack forums 15 years ago. Picked the lowest and easiest form of AP, card counting. I figured THAT groundbreaking stuff would REALLY impress people, since almost everyone in the AP community looks down on card counters.

I shared my experiences, most of them not very impressive for a number of years. Things like how I earned less than 10k a year for 3 years, barely scraping by on a shoestring BR. Living below the poverty line. I figured THAT would impress people.

I shared how I failed in Atlantic City, wearing out my welcome as soon as I was finally (after years) able to move up in stakes. Yeah, this failure was sure to impress people.

I shared how I was forced to pick up and move 2500 miles across country to get a second chance at my dream, leaving friends behind.

And then once I got to Vegas I have shared the ups and downs. Early backoffs. Struggling through 5 different losing 6 month periods, some of which I vented almost as bad as Zenking (well not THAT bad).

I shared a year that I made 27k for the year, vs expectation of 85k. I am sure that impressed everyone.

I shared how my posting on forums lead to my being robbed right outside my residence. Who wouldn't be impressed by that.

Yeah, you are on to me Axel. I have wasted 15 years of my life, with this charade.
    Are you saying that you made all that up? Or are you just saying you heavily embellished your real life?
    If you or anyone else can't figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking and which I am, then, like I said, you are an idiot Nathan/tasha.

Rob, I have never said "playing with a mathematical edge means you automatically win". But it is a starting point. You can't win long-term without it. You need something that turns the game +EV to win longterm. Good and bad luck only matters in the short run. Once you get into the longer run, luck no longer can dictate anything. Standard deviation guarantees that. You want to re-write the mathematics to suit yourself. Betting wagering systems or patterns, including or maybe especially progressive wagering simply CANNOT overcome negative expectation.

Now you want to compare that to the math of what I do. Betting larger on the +EV counts or rounds and smaller or not at all on the -EV counts or rounds. There is just no comparison, Rob. I have something that turns my play +EV. You have shown nothing.

So that is the first hurdle. The math has to work. No "special plays" or magical hocus pocus willing something to work. You have to have some mathematical principal that makes the longterm play +EV. After that you get into credibility and everyone is free to decide who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. BUT you have to get over that first hurdle of mathematical possible first and you have never gotten over that first hurdle.

What I do (card counting) clears that first hurdle of mathematically possible. Hole-carding and several other techniques clears that first hurdle. What Mickeycrimm, Axelwolf, and every other machine player describes clears that first hurdle. Even Dancer clears that first hurdle. Even something as low and small as vulchering clears that first hurdle. You Rob Singer have never cleared that first hurdle.

It isn't personal with me. Sure I get bothered when people attack me and my family members personally and I troll back. But it never begins with being personal with me. I am never out to discredit someone because I don't like them or there politics or who they choose as friends, lovers or spouses. It is always about the math. If someone says something or makes a claim that is mathematically impossible, whether it is a 5% advantage with a super-duper blackjack count, or progressive wagering overcoming negative expectation, or 18 y.o. in a row....I am going to challenge it and say "hey what you are claiming just can't be".
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-21-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Rob, I have never said "playing with a mathematical edge means you automatically win". But it is a starting point. You can't win long-term without it. You need something that turns the game +EV to win longterm. Good and bad luck only matters in the short run. Once you get into the longer run, luck no longer can dictate anything. Standard deviation guarantees that. You want to re-write the mathematics to suit yourself. Betting wagering systems or patterns, including or maybe especially progressive wagering simply CANNOT overcome negative expectation.

Now you want to compare that to the math of what I do. Betting larger on the +EV counts or rounds and smaller or not at all on the -EV counts or rounds. There is just no comparison, Rob. I have something that turns my play +EV. You have shown nothing.

So that is the first hurdle. The math has to work. No "special plays" or magical hocus pocus willing something to work. You have to have some mathematical principal that makes the longterm play +EV. After that you get into credibility and everyone is free to decide who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. BUT you have to get over that first hurdle of mathematical possible first and you have never gotten over that first hurdle.

What I do (card counting) clears that first hurdle of mathematically possible. Hole-carding and several other techniques clears that first hurdle. What Mickeycrimm, Axelwolf, and every other machine player describes clears that first hurdle. Even Dancer clears that first hurdle. Even something as low and small as vulchering clears that first hurdle. You Rob Singer have never cleared that first hurdle.

It isn't personal with me. Sure I get bothered when people attack me and my family members personally and I troll back. But it never begins with being personal with me. I am never out to discredit someone because I don't like them or there politics or who they choose as friends, lovers or spouses. It is always about the math. If someone says something or makes a claim that is mathematically impossible, whether it is a 5% advantage with a super-duper blackjack count, or progressive wagering overcoming negative expectation, or 18 y.o. in a row....I am going to challenge it and say "hey what you are claiming just can't be".
    All that wordsmithing confirms is a mind that doesn't....and doesn't want to....understand. Interesting how you only believe luck plays a roll early on, and somehow magically "disappears" in the latter years. Is that what you mean be voodoo?

Perhaps as you mature and maybe get interested in other aspects of this great and mysterious world that exists outside of gambling, it'll come to you.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 07-21-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

lol

All that wordsmithing confirms is a mind that doesn't....and doesn't want to....understand. Interesting how you only believe luck plays a roll early on, and somehow magically "disappears" in the latter years. Is that what you mean be voodoo?.
    That's not what I said. You have become just like Alan used to be. You read what you want things to say...not what is written.

I said luck only plays a part in smaller sample sizes (short-term). When you get to larger sample sizes (long-term), the math takes over. Standard deviation.

I have no clue what you are talking about with my early years. I wasn't particularly unlucky in those years. Just was playing low stakes with a small expectation because THAT is what my bankroll allowed for.

People think you also made up that story for an excuse / reason as to why you fake your own death. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling you what other people are saying.

Hey, look on the bright side, good or bad, at least you're being talked about. Your name probably comes up once every 3 or 4 months I'd say.

Except the sequence is wrong Axel. But never let facts get in the way.

I was held up outside my condo weeks...maybe a month before I faked the death thing. It just so happens I got sick several week later and had heart surgery, so I though if I let it be known that I passed, I wouldn't have to worry about a repeat robbery.

Not proud of it but that is what happened and in THAT sequence. You can look it up.

And you can shove that "being talked about" shit. I am not Nathan and that isn't my goal. All I ever wanted and tried to do was participate in the AP community that I am part of. Unfortunately, that was taken from me by a non-member of WoV who came to the site, manipulated Mike to get rid of me and then disappeared again. Now tell me that is not true.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

lol
    Keystone is the house maggot. And you can tell he has a big crush on me. He wants me really bad. He's obsessed with me. The news for him is I'm a ladies man. He'll be crying himself to sleep over that for months. Still got the puke on ignore.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

And you can shove that "being talked about" shit. I am not Nathan and that isn't my goal. All I ever wanted and tried to do was participate in the AP community that I am part of. Unfortunately, that was taken from me by a non-member of WoV who came to the site, manipulated Mike to get rid of me and then disappeared again. Now tell me that is not true.
    I think we can all agree Norm is a f****** a****** and his only goal on the site was trying to get rid of you.

I think we can all agree Norm is a f****** a****** and his only goal on the site was trying to get rid of you.
    Well THANK YOU!

Now when you say "we all can agree" are you speaking for your "friend" over at WoV? I would like to hear him say that.

Kew, are you a wannabee member of the SQUAD Trump rightfully makes fun of?
    You know Rob, no one gives a shit about Trump here or politics for that matter, except for you and Mickey, who appear to be obsessed with it.

So you think you are demonizing me by calling me by liberal and lumping me in with something you don't like. But as usual, you don't know shit Rob. I am a registered republican. I consider my self a fiscal conservative. That is a REAL republican. Smaller Government, lower taxes to pay for it. Paying down the debt so the interest that we pay to china will go down and we can keep more of our tax revenue here for what it is supposed to be used for like running the government.

I am for all the things that republicans used to stand for before they allowed a New York City conman to hijack the party. A reality TV person. That tells you right there. It is all a show to him. He is just another P. T. Barnum. Says what (his) people want to hear and tries to put on a good show.

Now let's talk about the deficit. When Trump was running for President it was approaching 19 trillion. George W Bush had contributed 5.5 trillion during his 8 years. Obama a wooping (no offense Rob), 8 trillion in his 8 years. Trump promised to get rid of the deficit in 8 years of his presidency. So where are we? Yesterday marked 2 and a half years to the day of Trumps presidency. And the deficit stands at 22.5 trillion. It has increased 3.5 trillion in Trumps 2.5 years. That puts him on pace to increase the deficit 10 million should he survive 8 years....FAR more than Obama who Trump criticized daily. This guy isn't a republican and there aren't republican values. He is in fact a conman.

Now, I don't know who I am going to vote for in 2020. Out of 26 announced candidates, including Trump, I haven't found a single one that I like. I don't like most of the things democrats are proposing, Free college for all. College isn't suppose to be free. $15 minimum wage. That will only serve to raise the cost of goods. You think if Walmart and McDonalds have to pay $15 an hour, items including your big mac and fries aren't going to double?

And I sure am not in favor or reparations for the blacks concerning slavery. Nobody is alive today that had anything to do with that dark chapter of our history. There is no payment due anyone. Get on with life. When the Irish arrived in this country in the 1930, they were met with signs that said "hiring, no Irish need apply" and apartment for rent - No Irish. Should Irish people be entitled to some sort of compensation? Of course not. You move on. If this ends up being part of the Democratic platform, I will never even consider another democrat again.

About the only thing I agree with that the Dems want to do is there should be some sort of health care for all. Most of the rest of the civilized world can do it.....why can't the U.S.A. Probably would be some sort of two tier health insurance where basic health care was provided to all. anyone could see a doctor and receive most routine medical care. But if people either on their own or through an employer wanted to have more than this basic, they could purchase health care and have access to the better doctors and health care. I really don't know how it could work.....that's not my job, but there is no reason, we can't have basic health care for all.

Anyway, so like I said, no one is inspiring me on either side, Not Trump, not 25 democrats running. Maybe I will sit this one out. Or maybe, just maybe if you keep agitating me by calling me a liberal and socialist, when I am not, I will vote against Trump just for you! I mean, your vote and Mickey's vote don't even count. Your states are going to vote red. I am in a swing state. Keep it up Rob and YOU might just swing this election to whichever goofy democrat gets nominated.

Edit: Oh and BTW....free healthcare for all....that idea first came from the Heritage Foundation. It was a republican proposal.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-21-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Kew, are you a wannabee member of the SQUAD Trump rightfully makes fun of?
    You know Rob, no one gives a shit about Trump here or politics for that matter, except for you and Mickey, who appear to be obsessed with it.

So you think you are demonizing me by calling me by liberal and lumping me in with something you don't like. But as usual, you don't know shit Rob. I am a registered republican. I consider my self a fiscal conservative. That is a REAL republican. Smaller Government, lower taxes to pay for it. Paying down the debt so the interest that we pay to china will go down and we can keep more of our tax revenue here for what it is supposed to be used for like running the government.

I am for all the things that republicans used to stand for before they allowed a New York City conman to hijack the party. A reality TV person. That tells you right there. It is all a show to him. He is just another P. T. Barnum. Says what (his) people want to hear and tries to put on a good show.

Now let's talk about the deficit. When Trump was running for President it was approaching 19 trillion. George W Bush had contributed 5.5 trillion during his 8 years. Obama a wooping (no offense Rob), 8 trillion in his 8 years. Trump promised to get rid of the deficit in 8 years of his presidency. So where are we? Yesterday marked 2 and a half years to the day of Trumps presidency. And the deficit stands at 22.5 trillion. It has increased 3.5 trillion in Trumps 2.5 years. That puts him on pace to increase the deficit 10 million should he survive 8 years....FAR more than Obama who Trump criticized daily. This guy isn't a republican and there aren't republican values. He is in fact a conman.

Now, I don't know who I am going to vote for in 2020. Out of 26 announced candidates, including Trump, I haven't found a single one that I like. I don't like most of the things democrats are proposing, Free college for all. College isn't suppose to be free. $15 minimum wage. That will only serve to raise the cost of goods. You think if Walmart and McDonalds have to pay $15 an hour, items including your big mac and fries aren't going to double?

And I sure am not in favor or reparations for the blacks concerning slavery. Nobody is alive today that had anything to do with that dark chapter of our history. There is no payment due anyone. Get on with life. When the Irish arrived in this country in the 1930, they were met with signs that said "hiring, no Irish need apply" and apartment for rent - No Irish. Should Irish people be entitled to some sort of compensation? Of course not. You move on. If this ends up being part of the Democratic platform, I will never even consider another democrat again.

About the only thing I agree with that the Dems want to do is there should be some sort of health care for all. Most of the rest of the civilized world can do it.....why can't the U.S.A. Probably would be some sort of two tier health insurance where basic health care was provided to all. anyone could see a doctor and receive most routine medical care. But if people either on their own or through an employer wanted to have more than this basic, they could purchase health care and have access to the better doctors and health care. I really don't know how it could work.....that's not my job, but there is no reason, we can't have basic health care for all.

Anyway, so like I said, no one is inspiring me on either side, Not Trump, not 25 democrats running. Maybe I will sit this one out. Or maybe, just maybe if you keep agitating me by calling me a liberal and socialist, when I am not, I will vote against Trump just for you! I mean, your vote and Mickey's vote don't even count. Your states are going to vote red. I am in a swing state. Keep it up Rob and YOU might just swing this election to whichever goofy democrat gets nominated.

Edit: Oh and BTW....free healthcare for all....that idea first came from the Heritage Foundation. It was a republican proposal.
    You claim others are obsessed but here you are obsessing. Do you know what the difference is between an establishment democrat and an establishment republican? Nothing. McCain and Romney are/were weak knee'd lefties. They couldn't win because they weren't willing to push back on the opposition. Whimpering cowards. Trump pushes back and his supporters appreciate it. Sick and tired of mealy mouthed professional politicians.

So you like socialized medicine. We already got it right here in the good ol' U. S. of A. It's called the Veterans Administration. Veterans get free health care. And for years they've been dying while on waiting lists. That's what you get with socialized medicine, waiting lists. Except Trump, a man of action, gave vets the right to see a private doctor if they are hung up on a waiting list. This is the kind of thing no career politician would do. Only Trump. That's why I voted for him. Fuck a bunch of establishment punk politicians, both lefties and righties. They don't do jack shit for the country. If the whole country goes socialized medicine those vets ain't gonna have any private doctors to run to. They can just go right back on the waiting lists like everyone else in the country.

Oh KJ, you are so wrong on this. Does a 4.3% price increase sound like doubling. I would gladly pay 17 cents more for my Big Mac and let the workers have a living wage.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ra...nds-2015-07-28

I will let the free college go for another day, but I will say if we can afford free K-12 we can afford free college or trade school. A high school education prepares one for nothing now days.

Thread Information