Thread: forum problems?

Anyone else having major problems connecting and staying connected to this forum today?

It's happening on Todd's PFA site as well. Has to be a server problem.

With all of the nonsense here, it's probably a good thing anyway.

I am having a lot of problems with the site working properly

It's like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Another classic by Moses.

I was reading your exchanges with Kj over lunch and I was laughing so hard I was snorting food through my noise. You both did a good job, but if I was voting you came out on top. I don’t mean this in any kind of homo way. Lol. You had some great one liners in there too, and I like how you defend Ron. I’ve come late to the game, so I don’t the history behind him and why he agitates people, but when I read Ron’s posts I seem to agree with him for the most part.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

I was reading your exchanges with Kj over lunch and I was laughing so hard I was snorting food through my noise. You both did a good job, but if I was voting you came out on top. I don’t mean this in any kind of homo way. Lol. You had some great one liners in there too, and I like how you defend Ron. I’ve come late to the game, so I don’t the history behind him and why he agitates people, but when I read Ron’s posts I seem to agree with him for the most part.
    Considering that joke has been around since the caveman days, you are easily pleased...I think you just need to blow the guy in person and get it over with

Hey stone cold key. Did you hear about the new gay sitcom? Leave it, it's Beaver.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Considering that joke has been around since the caveman days, you are easily pleased...I think you just need to blow the guy in person and get it over with
    Yeah, you’re probably right. I have a pretty low threashohold for what I consider funny. I thought the movie “dumb and dumber” was a classic.

You know that line where one of the guys asked the girl if he has a chance at her and she’s says something like “one in a million”, meaning he has no chance. And he comes back and says, “so you say I have a chance”. That’s a pretty old joke too, but it’s a classic and the way it was delivered made me laugh.

Here’s the thing about old jokes and one liners, part of it is in the timing and delivery. I agree, all Moses jokes and one liners are not oringial, but most of them are well timed...that is if you have any sence of humor.

Bob. Some are. Some aren't. But isn't that what it's been like today? First, we're on. Then off. Then half way through writing a post? It goes off. I feel sorry for Karl Childers. It's his first day on the forum. He's about to bust a spring.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Yeah, you’re probably right. I have a pretty low threashohold for what I consider funny. I thought the movie “dumb and dumber” was a classic.

You know that line where one of the guys asked the girl if he has a chance at her and she’s says something like “one in a million”, meaning he has no chance. And he comes back and says, “so you say I have a chance”. That’s a pretty old joke too, but it’s a classic and the way it was delivered made me laugh.

Here’s the thing about old jokes and one liners, part of it is in the timing and delivery. I agree, all Moses jokes and one liners are not oringial, but most of them are well timed...that is if you have any sence of humor.
    Good point....like that movie myself

Thread Information