Thread: Patty Duke conundrum

In "The Patty Duke Show" the premise is that there are two identical cousins; not siblings: cousins.

I scratch my head in befuddlement wondering about the biology which led to this result.

It's a stretch, but the closest I can come to a quasi-plausible explanation for identical cousins is that the same guy impregnated identical twin sisters, or in the alternative the same woman was impregnated by identical twin brothers.
    What, Me Worry?

I once dated a twin. She and her sister did pull the switcheroo from time to time on unsuspecting guys. I can only hope they did it to me.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    In "The Patty Duke Show" the premise is that there are two identical cousins; not siblings: cousins.

I scratch my head in befuddlement wondering about the biology which led to this result.

It's a stretch, but the closest I can come to a quasi-plausible explanation for identical cousins is that the same guy impregnated identical twin sisters, or in the alternative the same woman was impregnated by identical twin brothers.
    back then tv viewes bought almost anything

a talking horse, identical twin cousins, a mother reincarnated as a car,...but even more far fetched that all those that i was just re-introduded to and have watched 2 episodes when i am in NV....

thePaul Lynd Show.....where he played a heterosexual dad with a daughter and wife.......now THAT is a stretch( lasted 1 season)

On a related (?) note, I wonder what it would be like to bang a siamese twin?

One of them is moaning and gasping while the other does her nails and looks at her watch.

The old movie "Freaks" has long been a favorite of mine.
    What, Me Worry?

Actually, i did have sex with a many siamese twins. I am trying to count in my mind as I type. I know it was over 15 but shy of 20. I will say at least 18 to be on the safe and truthful side

On the weekend in reno I watched the jack benny show...a sitcom from the 50s.

Jack benny is in county jail with a few others in a large cell

jailed man walks up to benny ans is talking to him

jailed man: Ive been married for 20 years and my wife still has the same figure from when I married her

Jack benny:..YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN

jailed man:...LUCKY????? she was a fat pig when I married her, and she is still one today

(obviously a big woman who loved meat as well)

Rodney Dangerfield: I once went out with a girl, oooh, was she fat.

Heckler: How fat was she?

Rodney: She was so fat: when she wore heels she struck oil.
    What, Me Worry?

A man walks into his house with a duck under his arm.

He walks up to his wife with it and says "this is the pig I've been boinking."

His wife says, "that's not a pig that's a duck!"

He quickly replies, "I wasn't talking to you."

Bronze
    For the Patty Duke show question, what if their mothers were identical twins and their father were identical twins. Given the odds, those two sets of parents still wouldn't have a chance at producing DNA identical baby girls, but perhaps it was not that implausible that the cousins could idiomatically look "identical."

Thread Information