Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
I changed my signature for good reason. The fans are simply going to have to settle for his forums posts.

Redietz could at least post a blog entry on the flaws of Bill Walters. Maybe... "BIlly simply had it wrong by having his assistant pay taxes when due. By depositing that money in an interest bearing account...."

I keep making great suggestions and nobody follows up. Do a poll, guys.

Or better yet, if I were to go on PFA, why not broadcast the interview with account and MaxPen and mickey present and "account"ed for (see what I did there?) live from Las Vegas, where they could interject their wisdom(s) in person during the interview?

I'm a veritable cornucopia of ideas to boost ratings. Unlike my book club offer, however, I am not willing to pick up mickey's airfare tab this time. He's gotta travel on his own dime, which he can video to his heart's content.

Let me know what LV dates work for you guys. I aim to please! My wish is for all of you to sound stellar in comparison to this decrepit gambler.
More stalling bullshit. The most impressive thing about you is your total lack of shame. You are the one who claims to be an expert. I barely bet sports. LOL.

So shameless. Why would we go to LV?

I'll bite. You have no integrity, so how much would you post up to ensure we show. I can post a smaller amount but you need to put up something substantial.

I don't even like Vegas. I have more than one reason to go and still avoid it. This idea that I'd want to go so that you MIGHT show up for a radio show where I basically know minimal. I know EV is a valid concept. I know what soft lines are. I know the pinnacle angle to get a sharp line. I know pro gamblers use the word sharp all the time. You couldn't find a gambler more successful than Redietz who would ridicule the usage of the word "sharp" in gambling. I'm supposed to show up to what? That is literally the sum of my knowledge. I think I once broke down the 3 types of ways books set lines and how one is a subset of the other. I don't know. I don't care. I have no plans on betting sports outside of exploiting bonuses of families and friends. (LOL)

Truth is you're a broke-ass dude at the end with nothing to lose. That alone is reason enough to avoid you.