Page 461 of 501 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    On annual average the FDA recalls 1280 drugs that get released onto the market that they know should not be released.
    I don't particularly disagree with you but I don't find vaccine equivalent for reasons I've explained elsewhere. These are medications taken for chronic conditions which have active effects. The vaxes are proteins generated for your body to respond to. They are not a drug. They are not taken repeatedly.

I would bet money that if almost all the drugs listed would never have had these side-effects even revealed if people only took each drug 3 times.

The statement I quoted is an absurdity though and just goes to show out of touch with reality you are. Maybe you have the decimal place off... by a factor of 3. Maybe 1.28 drugs a year?
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 06-30-2022 at 05:40 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Regarding sodium and burgers, I think all fast food places offer a bunless option now.

I get the double QP at McDonald's this way sometimes but I think they actually salt the pattie. It's got something like salt on it anyway
    Eat more processed sugar.
    It counters any problems with salt intake.
    In my opinion that is.

Have you ever looked up life expectancy throughout human history?
    If you make it over 40 you are crushing it.
    And if you make it to 65 it's over anyways.
    You better have a nice money train and friends or family to take care of you from 65 to 100.
    That is, unless you are at some retired home that has a swimming pool full of cocoons.

They have some nice charts and graphs for you nerds...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy
    Last edited by monet; 06-30-2022 at 05:34 PM.

And what made the life expectancy double for first world countries in the last 100 years or so??
    OIL!
    Not Solar Power.
    You can't even create solar power without Oil.
    We need that Black Gold.
    That's why we kill for it.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    On annual average the FDA recalls 1280 drugs that get released onto the market that they know should not be released.
    I don't particularly disagree with you but I don't find vaccine equivalent for reasons I've explained elsewhere. These are medications taken for chronic conditions which have active effects. The vaxes are proteins generated for your body to respond to. They are not a drug. They are not taken repeatedly.

I would bet money that if almost all the drugs listed would never have had these side-effects even revealed if people only took each drug 3 times.

The statement I quoted is an absurdity though and just goes to show out of touch with reality you are. Maybe you have the decimal place off... by a factor of 3. Maybe 1.28 drugs a year?

If you actually check out the documents you're supposed to fill out for VAERS reporting, you'll understand why adverse effects are massively underreported. The forms, which allegedly can be filled out by civilians, would be challenging for any GP. The Danish countries will provide actual long-term evaluations down the road that will be far more accurate than any VAERS information. Unfortunately, we are nowhere near anything that could be construed as long-term yet.

I don't know why account thinks long-term vaccine effects would be "out there somewhere" when we haven't even nicked the long term in any sense. It's the same logical flaw as labeling a vaccine as "safe" when the Phase 3 trials are due to be completed in 2024. It's the idea that somehow we have been exposed to the "long term." In reality, we haven't even edged into anything that would have been considered long-term when evaluating previous vaccines.

What account seems to be arguing is that Covid long-term outcomes appear worse than vaccine outcomes, which is not nearly the same as saying that a vaccine is "safe." Now that vaccines don't really prevent Covid, however, if you get vaccinated, you are taking on the additive negative effects of both vaccines and Covid exposure.

The "grifter" account references is Dr. John Campbell, whose doctorate is in nursing education. He's published some popular nursing education textbooks. What he does, naturally, is make medical topics understandable to a general audience. Both Campbell and Been, whose videos I posted, started off as strong vaccine advocates. Two years later, they are not so strong.
    Last edited by redietz; 07-01-2022 at 05:16 AM.

I'm still trying to figure out why lefties apply "my body, my choice" to abortions but not to vaccines.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why lefties apply "my body, my choice" to abortions but not to vaccines.

I think we all need to drop the tribalism lingo. I try to address this in the "Propaganda Files" series. I mean, really, mickey, how many "lefties" do you actually know? Not as some anonymous bunch of typewritten bullshit, but actually know?

I'm the only "lefty" in my entire extended family except possibly for my cousin, Lynn. Many friends are ex-military and righty. I'm about as hardcore "lefty" in the classical sense, but when I open my email in the morning, I have notices from the Washington Examiner, Daily Caller, and various others right there with the Washington Post and HuffPost.

Regarding "my body, my choice," since informed consent has been butchered, I think you've got to allow people to make their own call. Otherwise, you're imposing what amounts to a drug addiction whose long-term effects are unknown.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

If you actually check out the documents you're supposed to fill out for VAERS reporting, you'll understand why adverse effects are massively underreported. The forms, which allegedly can be filled out by civilians, would be challenging for any GP. The Danish countries will provide actual long-term evaluations down the road that will be far more accurate than any VAERS information. Unfortunately, we are nowhere near anything that could be construed as long-term yet.

I don't know why account thinks long-term vaccine effects would be "out there somewhere" when we haven't even nicked the long term in any sense. It's the same logical flaw as labeling a vaccine as "safe" when the Phase 3 trials are due to be completed in 2024. It's the idea that somehow we have been exposed to the "long term." In reality, we haven't even edged into anything that would have been considered long-term when evaluating previous vaccines.

What account seems to be arguing is that Covid long-term outcomes appear worse than vaccine outcomes, which is not nearly the same as saying that a vaccine is "safe." Now that vaccines don't really prevent Covid, however, if you get vaccinated, you are taking on the additive negative effects of both vaccines and Covid exposure.

The "grifter" account references is Dr. John Campbell, whose doctorate is in nursing education. He's published some popular nursing education textbooks. What he does, naturally, is make medical topics understandable to a general audience. Both Campbell and Been, whose videos I posted, started off as strong vaccine advocates. Two years later, they are not so strong.
    You're the one who said that those having the vaccine have taken on all tjhe downside with no upside. It was an absurd statement. You also presented an article then very much misrepresented what it said. When called out on this you just double-downed on your authority by claiming you've read so much more. What good is reading and giving vague references when it appears you haven't even read them yourself?

It is a fucking clownworld out there. No one is really arguing people go get vaccinated at this point.

This is what you originally said
    2) If people have taken vaccines and boosters, and the vaccines level out at zero efficacy at some point (a couple of weeks for boosters), then the people who have taken the vaccines and boosters have absorbed all of the risks of the vaccines and boosters sans any real benefits. Thus, they may (I said may) be at more risk for all kinds of health issues.
    Now you completely change this all around and start talking about people who take the vaccine now and not everyone who has been vaccinated in the past. lol okey dokey buddy. These details don't matter, just pick and choose to make sure you come across as correct and/or some authority, right? Pathetic.

You do more appeal to authority bullshit. That guy is still a grifter. The one time I watched him he was a misleading pandering dipshit. Not intellectual, not looking to bring truth, just sewing seeds of paranoia in people. You're a fool if you think just because someone has a PhD and such that they can't be a grifter.

You talk about logic and such. Then you reference these phase 3 trials. As if phase 3 trials are somehow most important. You know, that arbitarily chosen number of time that must past. Lets just ignore the fact that through the whole of history there has never been a vaccination with any longterm side-effects. In Redietz's application of logic, this government phase-4 trial is somehow the magical test and we should be inclined to believe there will be longterm effects until this phase proves otherwise.

The best thing is many of the drugs listed with side-effects likely made it through phase 4. Redietz earlier was telling me how flawed all these trials are, but when it comes to making his point he raises the importance of these trials. Which is it!? <my brain hurts>

It is all just crap for Redietz to try and sound smart.

One thing that seems to be lost on redietz is the number of people out there vaccinated. He brings out phase 4 but he seems to not appreciate that your typical phase 4 trial has a few thousand people. Looks like 4-5 billion people vaccinated. This means that in some level we have literally a million times as many people vaccinated as those in a typical phase 4. So it sorta follows that the longterm effects would have started to become noticeable and/or percolate to the top. Dontcha think??

Please don't bring logic up with me, Redietz. You fail at it. Between the fact that we have 4.8 billion people vaccinated and there has been no serious talk of side-effects and the fact that no vaccination has ever had longterm side-effects then it is clear that expecting longterm side-effects and convincing others is a foolish task to take on. Especially when it has you changing your statements etc without mentioning you've done so - all in order to gain the respect of a bunch of fucking gamblers who don't seem to particularly like you. PLEASE MAN. STOP IT.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 07-01-2022 at 07:12 AM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I'm not sure how many leftists thought that government should force everyone to get the shot. YEs, they were pro-vaccinations but it was rare to hear them actually fight to remove the right for people to not be vaccinated.

You're the one who said that those taking the vaccine have taken on all tjhe downside with no upside. It was an absurd statement. You also presented an article then very much misrepresented what it said. When called out on this you just double-downed on your authority by claiming you've read so much more. What good is reading and giving vague references when it appears you haven't even read them yourself?

It is a fucking clownworld out there. No one is really arguing people go get vaccinated at this point.

2) If people have taken vaccines and boosters, and the vaccines level out at zero efficacy at some point (a couple of weeks for boosters), then the people who have taken the vaccines and boosters have absorbed all of the risks of the vaccines and boosters sans any real benefits. Thus, they may (I said may) be at more risk for all kinds of health issues.
    Now you completely change this all around and start talking about people who take the vaccine now and not everyone who has been vaccinated in the past. lol okey dokey buddy. These details don't matter, just pick and choose to make sure you come across as correct and/or some authority, right? Pathetic.

You do more appeal to authority bullshit. That guy is still a grifter. The one time I watched him he was a misleading pandering dipshit. Not intellectual, not looking to bring truth, just sewing seeds of paranoia in people. You're a fool if you think just because someone has a PhD and such that they can't be a grifter. I can tell you a story of someone who just worked for me and was supposed to be world-class in his field.

You talk about logic and such. Then you reference these phase 3 trials. As if phase 3 trials are somehow most important. You know, that arbitarily chosen number of time that must past. Lets just ignore the fact that through the whole of history there has never been a vaccination with any longterm side-effects. In Redietz's application of logic, this government phase-3 thing is somehow the magical test and we should be inclined to believe there will be longterm effetcs.

The best thing is many of the drugs listed with side-effects likely made it through phase 4. Redietz earlier was telling me how flawed all these trials are, but when it comes to making his point he raises the importance of these trials. Which is it!? <my brain hurts>

One thing that seems to be lost on redietz is the number of people out there vaccinated. He brings out phase 4 but he seems to not appreciate that your typical phase 4 trial has a few thousand people. Looks like 4-5 billion people vaccinated. This means that in some level we have literally a million times as many people vaccinated as those in a typical phase 4. So it sorta follows that the longterm effects would have started to become noticeable and/or percolate to the top. Dontcha think??

Please don't bring logic up with me, Redietz. You fail at it. Between the fact that we have 4.8 billion people vaccinated and there has been no serious talk of side-effects and the fact that no vaccination has ever had longterm side-effects then it is clear that expecting longterm side-effects and convincing others is a foolish task to take on. Especially when it has you changing your statements etc without mentioning you've done so - all in order to gain the respect of a bunch of fucking gamblers who don't seem to particularly like you. PLEASE MAN. STOP IT.
    The situation is completely different now than two years ago. The vaccines had efficacy two years ago. The variants of the virus two years ago were more lethal.

You seem to be conflating the idea that vaccines save lives with the idea that vaccines are "safe." The former can be true without the latter being true.

You're also conflating the idea of getting vaccinated two years ago with getting vaccinated today. Two completely different things. The probabilities of serious illness and death from Covid are completely different for two years ago versus today. The viral loads were also vastly different two years ago. Since Fauci admitted early this year that, basically, everyone would get it, the idea that vaccines currently prevent transmission of disease went out the window when viral loads for vaccinated infected and unvaccinated infected became very similar.

You're the one who said that those taking the vaccine have taken on all tjhe downside with no upside. It was an absurd statement. You also presented an article then very much misrepresented what it said. When called out on this you just double-downed on your authority by claiming you've read so much more. What good is reading and giving vague references when it appears you haven't even read them yourself?

You do more appeal to authority bullshit. That guy is still a grifter. The one time I watched him he was a misleading pandering dipshit. Not intellectual, not looking to bring truth, just sewing seeds of paranoia in people. You're a fool if you think just because someone has a PhD and such that they can't be a grifter. I can tell you a story of someone who just worked for me and was supposed to be world-class in his field.

You talk about logic and such. Then you reference these phase 3 trials. As if phase 3 trials are somehow most important. You know, that arbitarily chosen number of time that must past. Lets just ignore the fact that through the whole of history there has never been a vaccination with any longterm side-effects. In Redietz's application of logic, this government phase-3 thing is somehow the magical test and we should be inclined to believe there will be longterm effetcs.

The situation is completely different now than two years ago. The vaccines had efficacy two years ago. The variants of the virus two years ago were more lethal.

You seem to be conflating the idea that vaccines save lives with the idea that vaccines are "safe." The former can be true without the latter being true.

You're also conflating the idea of getting vaccinated two years ago with getting vaccinated today. Two completely different things. The probabilities of serious illness and death from Covid are completely different for two years ago versus today. The viral loads were also vastly different two years ago. Since Fauci admitted early this year that, basically, everyone would get it, the idea that vaccines prevented transmission of disease went out the window when viral loads for vaccinated infected and unvaccinated infected became very similar.
    I know they're completely different things. It is you who has conflated them with your own statements.

You just change goalpost after goalpost to try and be correct. lol gtfo.

Safe is a relative term where we all have our own definitions. Nothing has suggested to me that vaccines aren't fairly safe but only in the context of vaccinations being needed and useful. You seem to say that because anything CAN have a downside then it is unsafe. Ok, that is a valid but I just disagree.

You're also conflating the idea of getting vaccinated two years ago with getting vaccinated today. Two completely different things. The probabilities of serious illness and death from Covid are completely different for two years ago versus today. The viral loads were also vastly different two years ago. Since Fauci admitted early this year that, basically, everyone would get it, the idea that vaccines prevented transmission of disease went out the window when viral loads for vaccinated infected and unvaccinated infected became very similar.
    I know they're completely different things. It is you who has conflated them with your own statements.

Safe is a relative term where we all have our own definitions. Nothing has suggested to me that vaccines aren't fairly safe but only in the context of vaccinations being needed and useful. You seem to say that because anything CAN have a downside then it is unsafe. Ok, that is a valid but I just disagree.

I have to admit, I have no idea what you think my goals are or where I'm moving goal posts.

I'm saying that the mRNA vaccines do have a downside. I'm not saying they are "unsafe" as that is just the negative variation of an unspecific weasel word (as I learned in Consumer Reports class) used in sales, "safe." Now usually "safe," in a vaccine context, means certain formal things, but those formal things involve the long-term and double-blinds, and since there are no long-term results for the mRNA vaccines, "safe" is unproven. Up to this point, "safe" in a vaccine context had to have been proven. So "safe" is a misnomer at this point. It's a sales term.

Given that vaccines and boosters have minimal efficacy regarding the three latest variants, which is what I have been discussing (not how they affected past variants), the case can be made that the rationale for taking vaccines has been dramatically reduced.

I am still trying to figure out why righties scream "pro-life" when they are for the death penalty and putting automatic weapons in the hands of every disturbed and confused teenager?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I have to admit, I have no idea what you think my goals are or where I'm moving goal posts.

I'm saying that the mRNA vaccines do have a downside. I'm not saying they are "unsafe" as that is just the negative variation of an unspecific weasel word (as I learned in Consumer Reports class) used in sales, "safe." Now usually "safe," in a vaccine context, means certain formal things, but those formal things involve the long-term and double-blinds, and since there are no long-term results for the mRNA vaccines, "safe" is unproven. Up to this point, "safe" in a vaccine context had to have been proven. So "safe" is a misnomer at this point. It's a sales term.

Given that vaccines and boosters have minimal efficacy regarding the three latest variants, which is what I have been discussing (not how they affected past variants), the case can be made that the rationale for taking vaccines has been dramatically reduced.
    Your original statement that I took issue with said something different. Maybe that was unintentional on your part and you didn't understand my critique. I have no clue. Now that you have been specific about what you believe and not just kept doubling-down with vague references (appeal to authority) then we could have cut all that out. I agree with everything above. Defining what safe means to you and moving forward from that is far more productive than the vague suggestions that we should expect something and therefore the vaccines are unsafe.

Maybe I should watch those youtube videos at length but honestly it is a poor utilization of my time. Maybe the Mr Been guy said some interesting things but unfortunately I have more stuff to do in life than watch him.

Your original statement that I took issue with said something different. Maybe that was unintentional on your part and you didn't understand my critique. I have no clue. Now that you have been specific about what you believe and not just kept doubling-down with vague references (appeal to authority) then we could have cut all that out. I agree with everything above. Defining what safe means to you and moving forward from that is far more productive than the vague suggestions that we should expect something and therefore the vaccines are unsafe.

Maybe I should watch those youtube videos at length but honestly it is a poor utilization of my time. Maybe the Mr Been guy said some interesting things but unfortunately I have more stuff to do in life than watch him.
    Maybe it's a misread on the phrase "long-term vaccine injury." I'm not arguing that there are ubiquitous injuries for most taking the mRNAs. I'm arguing that they are much more common than realized, they are long-term, and they get hugely underreported in the US due to VAERS, which is a joke almost by design.

If I find the particular Been lecture where he interviews a woman with a biology doctorate who has to step-by-step create her own medical testing process and flow chart to arrive at "vaccine injured" as the necessary conclusion, I'll pass it along. She was very well-spoken and credible, and she was just trying to get her medical bills covered by insurance. No regular civilian could pull off what she did.

I think the best use of limited time is to read the Phil Harper stuff on substack. He's a documentary filmmaker, and he takes great pains when he writes to summarize clearly in as few words as possible. The YouTube stuff is not time-efficient. I hate watching videos, as you can absorb written stuff four or five times as fast. I'd rather have transcripts, but people want videos. Videos make money. Videos entertain. So we have videos.

Maybe it's a misread on the phrase "long-term vaccine injury." I'm not arguing that there are ubiquitous injuries for most taking the mRNAs. I'm arguing that they are much more common than realized, they are long-term, and they get hugely underreported in the US due to VAERS, which is a joke almost by design.

If I find the particular Been lecture where he interviews a woman with a biology doctorate who has to step-by-step create her own medical testing process and flow chart to arrive at "vaccine injured" as the necessary conclusion, I'll pass it along. She was very well-spoken and credible, and she was just trying to get her medical bills covered by insurance. No regular civilian could pull off what she did.

I think the best use of limited time is to read the Phil Harper stuff on substack. He's a documentary filmmaker, and he takes great pains when he writes to summarize clearly in as few words as possible. The YouTube stuff is not time-efficient. I hate watching videos, as you can absorb written stuff four or five times as fast. I'd rather have transcripts, but people want videos. Videos make money. Videos entertain. So we have videos.
    100% agree. I hate instructional videos, or video new stories when I really just want about 15 words worth of facts before I move on.

I think we all need to drop the tribalism lingo. I try to address this in the "Propaganda Files" series. I mean, really, mickey, how many "lefties" do you actually know? Not as some anonymous bunch of typewritten bullshit, but actually know?

I'm the only "lefty" in my entire extended family except possibly for my cousin, Lynn. Many friends are ex-military and righty. I'm about as hardcore "lefty" in the classical sense, but when I open my email in the morning, I have notices from the Washington Examiner, Daily Caller, and various others right there with the Washington Post and HuffPost.

Regarding "my body, my choice," since informed consent has been butchered, I think you've got to allow people to make their own call. Otherwise, you're imposing what amounts to a drug addiction whose long-term effects are unknown.
    C'mon, comrade. I'm mean really. Do you ever watch TV. Do you watch The View or Bill Maher? Do you ever watch CNN or MSLSD? Cmon, man. How about the lefties on the Networks, CBS, NBC, ABC? Do you ever read Yahoo News? Do you watch the Jan 6 Committe bullshit?

I watch and read plenty of shit by lefties. We are surrounded by lefty bullshit assclowns. Get your head out of the sand. Even the Fox News opinion shows have a bunch of lefty commentators on them.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am still trying to figure out why righties scream "pro-life" when they are for the death penalty and putting automatic weapons in the hands of every disturbed and confused teenager?

No righty wants to put automatic weapons in the hands of Gay extortionist who dream about shooting forum members who disagree with them.

BTW I got the covid for first time AFAIK. Body aches, sore throat (nothing bad).. Really no more nasal discharge than allergies. Sore sinuses to go with the sore throat.

I had a thing called Rigor last night which I've never had before. Having your body violently shake for a couple of minutes is a very bizarre thing to experience. At first you're like is this a medical problem? Like should I be worried? Being cold has never made me shiver like this. This is VIOLENT. So I get under the sheets and comforter but it does little. Then it stopped and I seemed fine. Apparently it is what your body does when it determines your need to be feverish... had no clue.
    I have experienced the same Violent Shivers you did with the regular flu.
    What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.
    The second time I got Covid I slept for 30 hours and sort of lost track of time.
    Felt horrible for 3 to 4 days.
    Day 5 and 6 I was up and back to bowling.
    Covid is the same as the Flu for 96% of us.
    Toughen Up.
    Only the Strong will Survive.
    Playing Live Poker is probably the worst thing in the world as I always caught the Flu or something like it every single year in Vegas.
    It's a Cesspool.
    Enjoy!

Edit: I should state that my wife works in the Casino now for over a year.
    She is Double Vaxxed and has still never caught it.
    She decided against being boosted.
    My uncle is UnVaxxed and never caught it either.
    They are beating the odds somehow.

It would be interesting to get our antibodies tested and see which one of us has more but it doesn't really matter.
    They could be immune. Again there’s genetic research on this topic. They have isolated the genes that make people immune and the ones that contribute to having bad outcomes.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    BTW I got the covid for first time AFAIK. Body aches, sore throat (nothing bad).. Really no more nasal discharge than allergies. Sore sinuses to go with the sore throat.

I had a thing called Rigor last night which I've never had before. Having your body violently shake for a couple of minutes is a very bizarre thing to experience. At first you're like is this a medical problem? Like should I be worried? Being cold has never made me shiver like this. This is VIOLENT. So I get under the sheets and comforter but it does little. Then it stopped and I seemed fine. Apparently it is what your body does when it determines your need to be feverish... had no clue.
    The second time I got Covid I slept for 30 hours and sort of lost track of time.
    Toughen Up.
    Playing Live Poker is probably the worst thing in the world as I always caught the Flu or something like it every single year in Vegas.
    It's a Cesspool.
    Enjoy!

It would be interesting to get our antibodies tested and see which one of us has more but it doesn't really matter.
    They could be immune. Again there’s genetic research on this topic. They have isolated the genes that make people immune and the ones that contribute to having bad outcomes.
    Losing 15 to 20 pounds for most people is orders of magnitude better then the vaccine in regards to survival.

I’m closer to this stuff then I care to discuss here. Gunplay May dox me and shoot up my family.

Your not going to change anyones mind who does not have access to ALL the raw data on vaccines and COVID.

It’s unfortunate to be completely honest. Most people who got the vax quit reading even the published data. They did what they were told to do.

I wouldn’t advise anyone under the age of 40 who was in reasonable good health to get the vaccinated. Men under the age of 30 should run from the vax unless they are immune compromised from certain conditions.

Forcing kids to get vaccinated puts the nail in the coffin for all humans. The human race will never recover and the fertility rate will fall so far under replacement rate we will eventually go extinct.

Fortunately for everyone here we will be long gone. We are living in the time of peak human. There's nothing we can do to change it at this point.

People are fighting for abortions when we should be incentivizing woman to have 3 and 4 kids.

Instead we are sterilizing our youth with forced vaccinations, and promoting abortions, and lifestyles that will contribute to he extinction of man.

But fuck it right climate change is the biggest threat lol

RIP humanity

Toughen Up.
    It's a Cesspool.
    Enjoy!

Losing 15 to 20 pounds for most people is orders of magnitude better then the vaccine in regards to survival.

I’m closer to this stuff then I care to discuss here. Gunplay May dox me and shoot up my family.

Your not going to change anyones mind who does not have access to ALL the raw data on vaccines and COVID.

It’s unfortunate to be completely honest. Most people who got the vax quit reading even the published data. They did what they were told to do.

I wouldn’t advise anyone under the age of 40 who was in reasonable good health to get the vaccinated. Men under the age of 30 should run from the vax unless they are immune compromised from certain conditions.

Forcing kids to get vaccinated puts the nail in the coffin for all humans. The human race will never recover and the fertility rate will fall so far under replacement rate we will eventually go extinct.

Fortunately for everyone here we will be long gone. We are living in the time of peak human. There's nothing we can do to change it at this point.

People are fighting for abortions when we should be incentivizing woman to have 3 and 4 kids.

Instead we are sterilizing our youth with forced vaccinations, and promoting abortions, and lifestyles that will contribute to he extinction of man.

But fuck it right climate change is the biggest threat lol

RIP humanity

I think that the biggest crock was probably the initial PR that, prior to any trials being done or papers published or data made accessible, Pfizer claimed 95% efficacy. That's relative efficacy, as opposed to absolute efficacy, which is a helluva mathematical trick. The numbers are designed to be completely misleading with no context. In the UK, presenting relative efficacy publicly without the absolute efficacy numbers was supposed to be formally illegal, but Pfizer managed it anyway.

For those who like to peer into the math trickerations involved, I recommend Phil Harper's analyses on substack.

Thread Information