Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not safe anywhere

Fuck remember after Jan 6 that was the rumor. It was really the ANTIFA ! This is literally what it is - an imaginary organization used by rightwing fake news after the fact to blame leftists.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Fuck remember after Jan 6 that was the rumor. It was really the ANTIFA ! This is literally what it is - an imaginary organization used by rightwing fake news after the fact to blame leftists.
    Dude, I don't know what you're smoking, but I want some.

"Imaginary?"

Then who the hell was it all dressed in black and loaded for bear that destroyed the heart of Portland?

Sure as hell wasn't the ladies auxiliary.

They're a bit amorphous but very, very real.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

"Imaginary?"

Then who the hell was it all dressed in black and loaded for bear that destroyed the heart of Portland?

Anarchists? You know what an anarchist is? You realize there are reasons there isn't your local anarchist's chapter?

Clearly there are people doing shit but claiming there is some formal structure or relationship is a different thing.

I suppose there are some people who identify as antifa? Maybe thats how you infiltrate this organization - you just say you're in it.

The term antifa has the most value in manipulating rightwingers. You can use the word to decsribe people but when you start talking about some organized group of antifa and they're waiting to destroy America then it becomes nonsense. It isn't some shadowy group. There is no group. There are independent actors and they wear black. shrug. Some may have some shared operational stuff? Why hasn't it ever been found/shown. No just talk of the shadows.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

"Imaginary?"

Anarchists? You know what an anarchist is? You realize there are reasons there isn't your local anarchist's chapter?

Clearly there are people doing shit but claiming there is some formal structure or relationship is a different thing.

I suppose there are some people who identify as antifa? Maybe thats how you infiltrate this organization - you just say you're in it.

The term antifa has the most value in manipulating rightwingers. You can use the word to decsribe people but when you start talking about some organized group of antifa and they're waiting to destroy America then it becomes nonsense. It isn't some shadowy group. There is no group. There are independent actors and they wear black. shrug. Some may have some shared operational stuff? Why hasn't it ever been found/shown. No just talk of the shadows.

Right no truth . It’s not like the FBI has investigated them or has put informants inside the organization. Or like recruited rival extremists group members to help with the investigations. Yup all fake bro all fake

Thread Information