Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Yes, you got me - It is much more efficient to write "I am really really grasping at straws" in order to convey that I am really really grasping at straws rather than all that blathering I was doing since the blathering could be interpreted as having some other meaning such as believe everything you are told to believe hook, line and sinker.
    The blathering served a point. That point being that you're nonsensical. I misread a UX screen and did bad math based on that!!! oohhh my!

What is inefficient is telling your little forum buttbuddy thank you everytime he posts any irrelevant video. Why the fuck do you think anyone else cares that you have a need to thank Monet for every video? (even when they demonstrate your view is wrong.)

Yes there is nothing wrong with it. Just very childlike. Maybe you can keep that in private messages? Then you could thank him for every post!
    I brought up the UX thing to make the general point that you don't look at things in detail. It took 3 posts from me basically spelling out the details before you stopped doubling down on your incorrect beliefs about UX and the probabilities of certain card outcomes. Then when it became clear to you that you were wrong you simply dismissed it as "my bad". You have the expectation that the burden of proof is always on the person who either has a different viewpoint than you or who just wants to present alternate viewpoints than your dogmatic beliefs (Eliot did the same thing - I posted an alternate view point video so that both beliefs were on the table and then he makes all sorts of assumptions about my own beliefs). You expect the other person to do the heavy lifting. Then, when a person is actually stupid enough to provide research and details to you, at a later time you then get back to repeating the same questions that the person already answered so it's actually a waste of time to engage in discussion with you for this reason alone.
    As soon as your pointed out how I was wrong I backed off and admitted I was wrong. Tell me where others have done that? That's because I have integrity. I'm not sure what else you wanted except for me to admit I was wrong? There was nothing more to say. I'm not sure why you think I should have studied a UX screenshot in depth or how that is analogous to a basic belief I have held for decades and read about considerably. But sure brah whatever you say.

Youtube videos of a grifter with a clear political bent (on a non-political issue) is not "research" from anyone who actually sometimes delves into research.

You and Monet didn't even post videos that supported your view. I actually watched them. You google youtube then find a clickbait title + author that seems to fit your view and move on. Then you came at me with the above. Give me a fucking break.

Are you people even for real?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

You and Monet didn't even post videos that supported your view. I actually watched them. You google youtube then find a clickbait title + author that seems to fit your view and move on. Then you came at me with the above. Give me a fucking break.

Which video or videos did I post that doesn't support my view ?

I’m surprised climate change is a topic that AP’s would even be remotely interested in.

Which video or videos did I post that doesn't support my view ?
    Well you said thanks to one! I can find infinite videos that support my view. Are you going to say "thanks" everytime?

What you posted was just political slanted tripe that starts out talking about Al Gore. As if some movie Al Gore made 10+ years ago is somehow relevant to the underlying science. I get it - it supports your view that this is a political thing. Shrug.

Just look at the records being broken. Unprecedented wildfires around the world. Lakes drying up. Wtfever. Don't believe me that it is a real thing. It should be obvious.

Literally near infinite videos basic on the actual relevant facts.

Everyone wants to act like this is just something that popped up as a liberal cause. Respected scientists have said this for decades now.

Carry on.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    I’m surprised climate change is a topic that AP’s would even be remotely interested in.
    They're not. They're interested in the politics of it. All these "conservatives" wound up here because that WOV dbag censored/banned them.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I’m not aware if my kids swing or not I don’t get into their sex life that’s just weird.

Yes I’m rich from gambling so what. I’m not asking for investment advice on trust I’m well versed in this area.

But I will take the bet that my beach house will not have the ocean lapping at the foundation in 20 years. The bet structured in a trust correctly is the best way to proceed with this type of wager.

I’m not hear to convince you one way or another about climate change. I’m just looking for someone with your conviction to bet against me. There’s always some weird excuse not to. Elliot said he would but only by his rules with his website, and his juice basically. I want an even playing field. Let me know we can discuss this in private on here. Civil
    Well the swinger kid was shorthand for all the women you got pregnant from their breeding fantasies or whatever the fuck you talked about previously.

I have no clue where you beachhouse is or height relative to the ocean. I was just off what a typical beach would be. My guess is your house isn't that close to the "beach" like you claimed.

I love these "lets bet on it" between 2 people who don't even know the identities of the other. Does that EVER happen?

I have the conviction but I just understand how pointless it'd be. Lol trust and all that. That makes it even more ridiculous for someone to take this on.

I'm not sure what an even playing field is. You set your odds and propose the bet just like Eliot does. Just like you'd do with me. You propose your terms and I'm supposed to take the bet.
    The fact you can’t even understand why I want to structure the bet the way I propose is mind blowing. You’re not as smart as you think you are obviously. Anyway your response is standard. I understand more about your outlook on life now. Loneliness is something you can overcome. There are plenty of dating websites out there to find someone bro. Spend some time on that and stop researching the fictitious end of the world.

They're not. They're interested in the politics of it. All these "conservatives" wound up here because that WOV dbag censored/banned them.
    I’m “conservative” myself, but I do not have much interest in many of the typical conservative or “far right” arguments - especially climate change!

However, while 80% of Republicans support the death penalty - I am 100% against it. No man should have the decision to kill another man.

You and Monet didn't even post videos that supported your view.
    Yes,that's right you said I posted a video that didn't support my view and then admitted I didn't.
    Well you said thanks to one!
    Yes, time to move the goal posts.

Yes I’m rich from gambling so what. I’m not asking for investment advice on trust I’m well versed in this area. But I will take the bet that my beach house will not have the ocean lapping at the foundation in 20 years.
    Did Singer have a son?

Wow, Rob never left us, or else he's channeling some poor slob.

Brags about packing a monster trouser snake; brags that he is wealthy from gambling; hates KJ; lies pahologically; says that he owns / bought expensive stuff with gambling income; makes bullshit bets to draw attention to himself.

They say "the more things change, the more they stay the same."

Name:  meet mini me.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  65.2 KB
    Last edited by MisterV; 07-21-2022 at 10:28 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The videos were enlightening. It's always best to get all points of view. Those that don't study both sides of an issue are just not informed on that issue.

And some people get so religiously fanatical on an issue that they become violent. Take accountinquestion, for example. This guy isn't going to listen to anything that goes against his religiously fanatical beliefs on climate change. He's a climate alarmist that means to tell you, by god, that the world is coming to an end so YOU better get your shit together, spend trillions of dollars by next week to fix the problem, or else.

It's the "or else" you have to watch out for. AIQ is only a couple of steps away from turning into the Unabomber. You remember the Unabomber. His schtick was technology was ruining the world. So when no one would listen he started crying out "WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!!" He resorted to mailing bombs and letters decrying the advancement of technology to get people to listen to him.

AIQ is in the "WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!!" stage. On climate change he is the equivalent of a religious fanatic. The only people he is going to listen to are those that are as fanatical as him on the issue.

It's reached the point where AIQ is probably quietly studying how to assemble IED's.

Don't reveal your mailing address on VCT.
    It is funny how you avoid the argument in question and just go for the nonsensical insults. I'm just stating what I believe will happen. You're the one who keep on making up my views in a pathetic attempt at avoiding the argument on it's own merits. There is nothing religous about my beliefs. I've responded to the actual questions etc, unlike you. These are the same views I've had for near 30 years with some refinement. It is the same thing people far smarter and successful than you have been telling us for decades.

I won't listen to guys who start up making their point by bringing up Al Gore to make some connection with the audience who is there looking for reinforcement. Just like I won't listen to scientific papers who do similar things. (But TBH they wouldn't go anywhere in actual scientific community where finding the truth > being right.)

You just constantly put words in my mouth. I've said it is largely too late and addressed all your previous question directly but then it goes silent until you start it up with the insults. Whatever, tell yourself you're winning the argument. Thats how it usually is....

Glad you no longer have to eat a can of beans + ALPO for the protein with your friends around the campfire. Those were the days, no?

I'll leave it at the following, Mick ol' boy.

Climate change religion > Religion of Rob Singer.

PS -
    It's always best to get all points of view. Those that don't study both sides of an issue are just not informed on that issue.
    That simply is not true. You might like to read why people think the earth is flat because you feel a liberal education is important but many of us have no need to see both sides of that issue. Much like climate change. Bro, it is beyond decided. Like I said, don't shoot the messenger.

BTW I actually watched the first 2 videos Monet posted and yea they pretty much totally agree with me. lhaha... Anyway, avoid anything of substance and get back to the insults. I can do that too.... pointess, but I can do it too.
    I ain’t reading all that.

I’m happy for u tho.

Or sorry that happened.

The fact you can’t even understand why I want to structure the bet the way I propose is mind blowing. You’re not as smart as you think you are obviously. Anyway your response is standard. I understand more about your outlook on life now. Loneliness is something you can overcome. There are plenty of dating websites out there to find someone bro. Spend some time on that and stop researching the fictitious end of the world.
    I can make endless guess why you want a trust. Likely just more of your bluffing with ridiculous wagers.

Again back with the insults.

GOATAP1 on twitter, I say this with 100% honesty. You fucked up when you dropped your cock size being 8 odd inches. I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it just so everyone on here could lolz at how full of shit you are.

This is also why I said I believe you are a solid AP. I know you are full of shit otherwise.

I’m “conservative” myself, but I do not have much interest in many of the typical conservative or “far right” arguments - especially climate change!

However, while 80% of Republicans support the death penalty - I am 100% against it. No man should have the decision to kill another man.
    I respect anyone with any political beliefs that came to those on their own. Once you know they're a cookie-cutter type with their politics then you also know they're really not worth engaging over politics.

Yes,that's right you said I posted a video that didn't support my view and then admitted I didn't.
    I told you it makes no sense to engage with that knucklehead.
    He obviously did not listen to the videos as the videos have information that bashed both sides of the issue.
    Even Noam was critical of the Democrats and their News Outlets.
    Mickeycrimm was the only reasonable voice noticing that it's ok to listen to both sides on any issue.
    I'm only on MY SIDE of ALL issues.
    I have never voted in my life and never will.
    Nobody on this board has the power to change what our leaders will do or implement.
    We are irrelevant.
    The only Truth is that we are constantly lied to 99.99% of the time on all matters.
    Divide and Conquer as they have been doing to us, the populace, for millennia.

You and Monet didn't even post videos that supported your view.
    Well you said thanks to one!
    There are no goal-posts dipshit outside of discussing Earth warming.

Go back to kissing ass to all the guys who share your politics.

BTW "climate change" is literally a politically correct term. ooh some reader's head is going to explode.

I wonder how many of the global warmings cultist think that the Trump collude with Russia, hey hey????

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes I’m rich from gambling so what. I’m not asking for investment advice on trust I’m well versed in this area. But I will take the bet that my beach house will not have the ocean lapping at the foundation in 20 years.
    Did Singer have a son?

Brags about packing a monster trouser snake; brags that he is wealthy from gambling; hates KJ; lies pahologically; says that he owns / bought expensive stuff with gambling income; makes bullshit bets to draw attention to himself.

I've never sat at a bar that comes up to my armpits. Anyone want to propose a theory whats going on?

Apparently climate change shrunk seedvalue's dick by a solid inch.

Wow. The curtain is being pulled aside all over.

Disclaimer: I steal some of my jokes from someone.

Let's get back to the important stuff folks.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I told you it makes no sense to engage with that knucklehead.
    He obviously did not listen to the videos as the videos have information that bashed both sides of the issue.
    Even Noam was critical of the Democrats and their News Outlets.
    Mickeycrimm was the only reasonable voice noticing that it's ok to listen to both sides on any issue.
    I'm only on MY SIDE of ALL issues.
    I have never voted in my life and never will.
    Nobody on this board has the power to change what our leaders will do or implement.
    We are irrelevant.
    The only Truth is that we are constantly lied to 99.99% of the time on all matters.
    Divide and Conquer as they have been doing to us, the populace, for millennia.
    Yes on all fronts.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Did Singer have a son?

I've never sat at a bar that comes up to my armpits. Anyone want to propose a theory whats going on?

Apparently climate change shrunk seedvalue's dick by a solid inch.

Wow. The curtain is being pulled aside all over.

Disclaimer: I steal some of my jokes from someone.

Let's get back to the important stuff folks.
    Your lonely no family no kids no women. It’s ok

Again there is no bluff. My money is real I’m not trying to convince you of anything regarding climate change. I just want to bet

I can make endless guess why you want a trust. Likely just more of your bluffing with ridiculous wagers.

GOATAP1 on twitter, I say this with 100% honesty. You fucked up when you dropped your cock size being 8 odd inches. I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it just so everyone on here could lolz at how full of shit you are.

This is also why I said I believe you are a solid AP. I know you are full of shit otherwise.

How did I fuck up again explain? I don’t get it.

Is this more deflection ? Full of shit how ? What am I looking for other then to take another guys money who's gone insane. You’re making a critical error thinking I’m a troll. Furthest from it. Just interacting with you here is not smart. Kewj is actually right, but his focus was to narrow. There’s more then one losing degenerate gambler here.

Screen shot away share away it’s non of my concern. Bet or don’t no matter. Most people unwilling to bet on their beliefs are full of shit. Don’t be jealous of my cock because you really don’t believe what your saying here.

How did I fuck up again explain? I don’t get it.

Is this more deflection ? Full of shit how ? What am I looking for other then to take another guys money who's gone insane. You’re making a critical error thinking I’m a troll. Furthest from it. Just interacting with you here is not smart. Kewj is actually right, but his focus was to narrow. There’s more then one losing degenerate gambler here.

Screen shot away share away it’s non of my concern. Bet or don’t no matter. Most people unwilling to bet on their beliefs are full of shit. Don’t be jealous of my cock because you really don’t believe what your saying here.
    You are clearly GOATAP1 twitter. 100%. Anyone who reads this forum much would be able to tell. AFAIK you've went back and deleted tweets or whatever.

The fact is I very vividly remember you talking about your 8 something inches via that account. On here you claimed 9.5. I wasn't really looking to beef with you and TBH I didn't care. I didn't bother to take a screenshot. Then you start in with your projecting mental illness bullshit. Now I wish I'd taken a screenshot but that picture would be far easier to fake than pictures of UX hits. No one gives a fuck. If people don't believe me they don't believe. Usually when I'm spinning nonsense anyone who isn't severely autistic and has an IQ over 110 should realize.... This is not the case.

edit - It is embarassing enough I know you claimed 9.5 inches but thats only because of my 10 3/8 dick length absurdity.

This is the kind of shit that makes this site the best. We're all grown men at that.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 07-21-2022 at 04:23 PM.

Thread Information