Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
And here I though you came to the forums to talk about blackjack and help others etc? This stuff is all nonsense you don't really need in your life. Just block and ignore the people who you cant ever win with.
Really?!? You are going to bust on me for this? This forum has very little real blackjack discussion. And there is very little "helping others" going on here or anyone even looking for or open to help.

Regardless as to why any of us came to this forum, the fact that we stay here, with this goofiness, means we ALL have some issues.

Why exactly are you here? You thought there were free drinks?
I certainly didn't come here for the free dicks like you thought there was going to be.

But seriously.... (I didnt)

Not trying to bust you for anything. Just trying to give you some advice. If you want to talk about blackjack, then do so. It's simple, talk about it and just ignore negative comments. When you participate in all the other stuff it fuels the the situation/trolls and just drives the focus on that aspect and away from the good stuff. There is only so much time in the day, you can choose to go back and fourth with the naysayers and trolls or you can chose that time to talk about the things that are important to you that you like.

You cant even compare your situation to mine, its like comparing apples and oranges. You seem to be a drama magnet and tend have 20x more issues than anyone else. And whats more, you can't seem to step away or let stuff go for that long and it seems to affect you more than most. I can actually see/visualize you getting upset from time to time. From my understanding, the forums have negatively seeped into your personal life and even caused you damage and almost death(?). I mean you guys are talking about lawsuits, personal threats, lost income etc etc.

First time shame on you, 2nd time shame on me, 3rd time( people have to ask)....WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I have had very little problems on the forums with others(and if you will notice, most of the people I have had issues with, they seem to have issues with most everyone). There have been some, but they are minuscule compared to the positive aspects. I have meet many good people on the forums and made some good friends who I can trust and even be mutually beneficial to each other. The forums have been overwhelmingly good for me in many different ways and aspects of my life. So that's my justification.