Name:  forum wrecker meme.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  82.8 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Name:  forum wrecker meme.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  82.8 KB
    I don't see how being smart enough to see through someone's planned set up is seen as wrecking Forums.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

One of my weirdest crushes on an Internet Forum was when I was so desperate to date, I hit on an openly gay man who always talked to me like trash and basically never said anything nice about or too me. He even slapped me virtually. Posters were like,"I can't believe Nathan hit on Grimlock! He's openly gay and talks to her and about her like trash. He even slapped her virtually. Funny stuff! LMAO!

I only had a crush on him for about a day before I came to my senses and was like,"How desperate was I to date that I had a crush on him?" LMAO!

The only time he even said anything even remotely nice about me was when I pointed out how weird a certain Celebrity wrote basically the same Eulogy verbatim for two different dead Celebrities who died within a month of each other. I was like,"Did he just basically copy and paste the same Eulogy for two different Celebrities? That's plain weird."

Grimlock replied something like,"The slowest horse crossed the finish line," meaning he actually agreed with me that basically copying and pasting the same Eulogy for two different Celebrities was weird, although he did still insult me by calling me the slowest horse. A simple,"I actually agree with you," would have been sufficient.
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-11-2022 at 06:55 AM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

This should interest Red, MC and others since they like to talk about the Rails.
    Still think we are in a Democracy?
    Still think that the Corporations (Fascism) don't run the American Government??
    Power to the People???
    Your Vote Matters!?
    Think Again.

What is really funny or odd, is that the Railways will make 10 to 20 billion in profits this year but can't afford 375 Million Dollars for paid sick leave which will cost them about 3% of total profits.
    Democrats are not for the Working Man, and neither are the Republicans.
    And these Fucking Politicians split the bill into two bills so they could play the oldest bait and switch game in the world.
    Mother Fuckers!

And the kicker is or the kick in the head is that the Unions funded the Democrats to help put them in power.
    Not that it would matter because the Republicans would Fuck the Workers just the same.
    Talk about Cahoots.

Last edited by monet; 12-04-2022 at 07:17 AM.

I have had Boz on ignore for almost two years now after he ragged and dragged me constantly despite me telling him to stop.
    Last edited by Tasha; 03-15-2023 at 06:07 AM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I have Boz on ignore after he ragged and dragged me constantly despite me telling him to stop.
    I can't believe you have your'e #2 fan on ignore, but not #1 fan. Very strange Tusha.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I have Boz on ignore after he ragged and dragged me constantly despite me telling him to stop.
    I can't believe you have your'e #2 fan on ignore, but not #1 fan. Very strange Tusha.
    Why do you keep calling me Tusha and not Tasha? Please start calling me Tasha. I also have Mcap on Ignore too.

Never impressed by Boz's punching down. Makes you wonder what sort of person he has been at times in his life but he's a likeable guy I'm sure.

Tasha is a complete character out of nowhere. I never understood the hate. She's just a goof.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Why do you keep calling me Tusha and not Tasha? Please start calling me Tasha. I also have Mcap on Ignore too.
    Simmer down. It's just a joke. You have thin skin all of a sudden ?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Never impressed by Boz's punching down. Makes you wonder what sort of person he has been at times in his life but he's a likeable guy I'm sure.

Tasha is a complete character out of nowhere. I never understood the hate. She's just a goof.
    I like both of them. They are literally polar opposites, on just about everything. I can appreciate Boz wit, humour and relentlessness. Tasha is a one of a kind eccentric character, who adds to the forums.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I like both of them. They are literally polar opposites, on just about everything. I can appreciate Boz wit, humour and relentlessness. Tasha is a one of a kind eccentric character, who adds to the forums.
    I like Boz as a forum poster and I assume I'd like him in person. I like most people in person but dislike the concept of people. However never a fan of punching down as they say.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information