Thread: one million hand simulation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    Regnis, your defensive attitude does make it seem like you made all this up. Any math guy will tell you those results are ridiculous. And, any attempt to draw conclusions from those results is even more idiotic. Sorry.

I'm not the one taking this serious. I simply pointed out it is flawed beyond belief. If that bothers you that is your problem.

The OEJs machines I was playing have been removed. Looks like my gambling will go way down this year. I'll be collecting freeplay until they stop it and maybe taking a longer trips to some OEJs 3x further from my house later in the year.
    That sucks. what did they put in? Did you just walk in one day and and...

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    That sucks. what did they put in? Did you just walk in one day and and...
    I got lucky. The last time I played they put a note on the machines they were being taken down for maintenance. The guy I was playing next to said he heard they were being take out. So, I called another friend a few days later and he confirmed they had been removed.

Alan, the reason they were taken out is they were losing money. Since they took out 6 others this year what ended up happening is the 2 machines were only being played by APers. I knew they would eventually disappear. And, since I've made money on them every year I don't feel the same as you would have.

Thread Information