Thread: Here you go AxelWolf

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This claim is interesting to say the least since MDawg made it himself. Coach is right in that we don’t know how much he was paid in BC or how big the bill was. But one should use some common sense in making assumptions on how much he received as payment.

Attorney fees are never cheap with even a quick phone call billed in 15 or 30 minute increments based off $300 an hour rates or more. Mr V can attest to industry averages but these are my experiences with a basic business attorney. So let’s say this customer had a record low bill of $300, which is on the lowest end of any bill.

So a customer owes a lawyer $300, in this case we are expected to believe the client sent a check for $290 and offered the attorney the remaining $10 in this new cyber currency Bitcoin. Seems hard to believe any attorney would accept this but if they did, they are now sitting on over 6 Million from this simple $10 transaction.

If the attorney accepted the entire $300 in BC, which seems more logical if this person was willing to take BC as all since $300 really isn’t much to him, it is now worth $180 Million.

Again this is all speculation, but the reason we are speculating is because MDawg himself claimed to have been paid for his work in Bitcoin in 2010. And he claims to have held it and added more over the years. That is undeniable, even by Coach, so the only question is how much he received.

LOL.

A mere bagatelle, Boz, a mere bagatelle. MDawg may have dropped the 180 million during the Chinese stock market crash of 2015. Or maybe a gin rummy game gone sideways against the ghost of Stu Ungar.

I'm sure coach will have a very, very, very reasonable explanation. Just remind coach, every time he posts, that you'd really like an explanation for the misplaced 180 million (minimum). I mean, let's face it, if it was any kind of an attorney's bill, it was at least 10 times that.

But Mdawg may have simply misspoken. He may have meant buttcoin. He was paid in buttcoin. And coach belly, being unfamiliar with bittcoin but very familiar with buttcoin, simply got them confused, too.

Note: I am unfamiliar with the top urban dictionary definition of buttcoin and have always used the second definition, which is simply anything that can be carried in your "fleshy purse" in prison, hidden, and used for exchange. You know, pills, bags of meth, a cigarette or two (some people, I'm told, manage an entire pack).

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This claim is interesting to say the least since MDawg made it himself. Coach is right in that we don’t know how much he was paid in BC or how big the bill was. But one should use some common sense in making assumptions on how much he received as payment.

Attorney fees are never cheap with even a quick phone call billed in 15 or 30 minute increments based off $300 an hour rates or more. Mr V can attest to industry averages but these are my experiences with a basic business attorney. So let’s say this customer had a record low bill of $300, which is on the lowest end of any bill.

So a customer owes a lawyer $300, in this case we are expected to believe the client sent a check for $290 and offered the attorney the remaining $10 in this new cyber currency Bitcoin. Seems hard to believe any attorney would accept this but if they did, they are now sitting on over 6 Million from this simple $10 transaction.

If the attorney accepted the entire $300 in BC, which seems more logical if this person was willing to take BC as all since $300 really isn’t much to him, it is now worth $180 Million.

Again this is all speculation, but the reason we are speculating is because MDawg himself claimed to have been paid for his work in Bitcoin in 2010. And he claims to have held it and added more over the years. That is undeniable, even by Coach, so the only question is how much he received.

LOL.

A mere bagatelle, Boz, a mere bagatelle. MDawg may have dropped the 180 million during the Chinese stock market crash of 2015. Or maybe a gin rummy game gone sideways against the ghost of Stu Ungar.

I'm sure coach will have a very, very, very reasonable explanation. Just remind coach, every time he posts, that you'd really like an explanation for the misplaced 180 million (minimum). I mean, let's face it, if it was any kind of an attorney's bill, it was at least 10 times that.

But Mdawg may have simply misspoken. He may have meant buttcoin. He was paid in buttcoin. And coach belly, being unfamiliar with bittcoin but very familiar with buttcoin, simply got them confused, too.

Note: I am unfamiliar with the top urban dictionary definition of buttcoin and have always used the second definition, which is simply anything that can be carried in your "fleshy purse" in prison, hidden, and used for exchange. You know, pills, bags of meth, a cigarette or two (some people, I'm told, manage an entire pack).

And then the ghost of Stu lost it all on sports bets!

Again speculation, but you are right about nobody getting away from a lawyer for $300, which was my point. My last bill to sell my business was over 20k and the buyer paid his attorney a decent amount too. Anyways since we are speculating I’m going to say a $3000 bill paid in Bitcoin would be worth more than 1.8 Billion at 60,000, but as BC is now around 63k we can add another 90 million today to his original payment acceptance.

It would also put MDawg with this BC alone just outside the Forbes 400 but certainly in the Top 1000 richest individuals in America. Of course this doesn’t account for the Bitcoin he has purchased over the years, nor the thousands of shares of Tesla and Amazon he owns that are up 3000-7000% since he claims to have bought them.

So it comes down to if we have a Sam Walton or Vince McMahon among us? Maybe we should all be more appreciative of the gift we have been given to be in the company of such a better human being than ourselves.

After all, how many of the richest men in America would gladly let someone verify who they are for a shot at $2,000?

And to think people are giving DarkOz shit for taking a shot at this.

Thread Information