Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Now they are coming for Russell Brand.
    He torches them in this commentary.

I appreciate Russell Brand:

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...ell-brand.html
    It is like a waterfall.

Russell Brand started jerking off the right a bit with his cancel culture talk or whatever it is he has started whining about to try and get some new fans.

Now we have redietz jerking off Brand to do the same.

Anyway, that being said I really really enjoyed redietz's post on Russell Brand and hope he keeps bringing us more of the same.

Thank you and you can mark me as a friend on this forum in the top under Profile.
    Deep down inside Redietz is probably an ok guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. 5/16/24 he left us. Remember.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Now they are coming for Russell Brand.
    He torches them in this commentary.

I appreciate Russell Brand:

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...ell-brand.html
    It is like a waterfall.

Russell Brand started jerking off the right a bit with his cancel culture talk or whatever it is he has started whining about to try and get some new fans.

Now we have redietz jerking off Brand to do the same.

Anyway, that being said I really really enjoyed redietz's post on Russell Brand and hope he keeps bringing us more of the same.

Thank you and you can mark me as a friend on this forum in the top under Profile.

Thanks, account. I think the strange thing for people like Rogan (who endorsed Bernie and voted Libertarian and hates woke) and Brand (who also hates woke and propaganda) and even a little blogger like me (who hates woke and propaganda and who votes libertarian when I vote) is that we all stayed the same while the profiles and definitions of right and left have shifted around us.

When Trump was in office, I went after the propaganda. With Biden in office, I go after the propaganda, which in many ways is worse than under Trump because it's corporate media supported. I'm left of Marx in many ways, so it is very weird for me to me labeled as a right wing nut for going after propaganda and trans nonsense and wokeness. Propaganda is propaganda. Genetic sex is genetic sex. Free fact-based speech is free fact-based speech. I've gone from being labeled a left wing nut to being labeled a right wing nut. And I've stayed the same.

Here's a strange factoid. Out of all the analyses I've done of Covid studies and corporate media coverage and sporting events, the blog entry that got the most views in more than two years was about Will Smith. So here's a link:

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...th-racist.html
    Last edited by redietz; 04-08-2022 at 11:42 AM.

Thread Information