Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where Is Mission146?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Do you anonymous fools even come close to comprehending how clumsy you all appear to others when you spend so much time babbling about even more anonymous posters on another forum?

Sure....mickeycrimm craves this kind of stuff because he knows he's a big fat loser who has no life, and getting replies to such a stupid, meaningless thread title makes him cream in his brown & yellow stained underwear.

Wise up, WoV idiots.
    Rob, what do you do with your brown and yellow stained underwear? Do you wash them by hand?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I'm still angry about the witch hunt that ended in Mission's resignation. Mission was a good guy Admin. He was nice, sweet, rational, logical, mature, wise, calm. The real kicker was that the main person calling for Mission's head on a silver platter turned out to be a previously banned Troll. The Witch Hunt should have ended then and there but the discomfort had already seeped in. Crap. I can't believe a quick lunch meeting years ago was inadvertently the catalyst for Mission's resignation. I even covertly tried to get Mission to become an Admin again and it failed.
    nathan you seem to have a good grasp of the history of suspensions at wov and acting "covertly"
    Maybe cause I was active in the "My Resignation As Moderator," Mission thread.

You seem to enjoy the drama, Tasha.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Right up your alley V.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Right up your alley V.
    be my guest...he might like it

Thread Information