Thread: My suggestion about Wizard Of Nothing!

Since Wizard Of Nothing isn't banned here and there is bad blood between us(He harassed me from my very first post on Wizard Of Vegas when I excitedly mentioned winning big money, $25 on a .12 bet(over 200 times my bet), he called me a Troll, and I mentioned he needed to leave me alone, in fact I slightly blame him for my permanent banning from Wizard Of Vegas, I think he had a huge hand in it, he constantly called me a Troll and berated me when I was an active Member on there, ), He also seems to be making multiple accounts on Wizard Of Vegas after being banned to harass Nathan for catfishing him into thinking she was a man(Even I admitted that was a crummy thing for her to do). Instead of sneaking around on Wizard Of Vegas like a Stinky Sewer Rat Troll he should just come on here under his real username.

As to another point. Nathan complained that the gift card he gave her was already spent by the time she tried to use it. How does he not know she didn't spend it herself and then claim he gave her a used gift card? She has been known to be deceptive at times(Catfishing him at the failed meet and greet being a prime example). I personally think that Nathan should offer to meet and greet him as a woman and give him say $50-100 cash to meet her. I think that's only fair after the catfishing stunt she pulled on him.

He claimed(Under one of his many accounts) he had receipts of makeup I bought with the gift card when I called him out for giving me a gift card that was already used when I tried to buy something. He said he wanted me to put $100 in Escrow and he would show me the receipts. I said something like,"Only a complete idiot would put $100 in Escrow for receipts for a $50 gift card! If I have $100 to put in Escrow, I would be better off buying 2 $50 gift cards myself! $100 isn't worth $50!" He didn't answer.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    He claimed(Under one of his many accounts) he had receipts of makeup I bought with the gift card when I called him out for giving me a gift card that was already used when I tried to buy something. He said he wanted me to put $100 in Escrow and he would show me the receipts. I said something like,"Only a complete idiot would put $100 in Escrow for receipts for a $50 gift card! If I have $100 to put in Escrow, I would be better off buying 2 $50 gift cards myself! $100 isn't worth $50!" He didn't answer.
    You can be really smart when you want to be, I'll give you credit for that.

Time for me to say something nice about Wizard Of Nothing. He seems like he has a lot of good gambling advice.

Thread about Las Vegas?

I'm still confused about why Toll uses my name in his newest alias. I don't know the bum, I thought people said he was in prison in Florida, and with me he'd never even get close to first base with his scams like he outsmarted Dancer with.

WoV does a real fine job cultivating them....

What I find interesting is that Robsingerwho is WizardofNothing and sticks up for his pal Axelwolf.

It is well known they have had dealings with one another along with many WoV members.
    Do you really think that the WoVers aren't still partnering with him in some way or another?

Many of them never condemned WoN and even Mission146 was protecting him in ways over at WoV until the debacle.
    They just let it blow over and forgotten at WoV and never said word one about it.
    That worked well. After a few weeks it was all forgotten and never talked about in public forums again.

I still love how it was claimed that...

"I don't really know him personally."
    "I just did some math work for him."
    "I ate lunch with him but only looked out the window and have no clue about anything."
    "I wear a mask in public."
    Last edited by monet; 08-09-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Dan delete this thread. Nothing positive will come from it.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Dan delete this thread. Nothing positive will come from it.
    Yes Dan... please delete the 18 Yos in a row Thread and many other Threads in the Vegas Forum as well since nothing good can come from them.

You people are pretty sick always running to Dan for this or for that.

I can't believe even MC has fallen victim to complaining to Dan and others on Public Threads.
    It is bad enough you people Private Message him or others non stop but now you do your crying in public.

One good thing can come from this thread and that is proving that WizardofNothing is Robsingerwho.

I don't have a problem with his tactics and lifestyle but I thought Dan was the protector and guardian of shining a light on people who scam for a living and it is well known that WoN does that right?

I personally want this thread to remain open considering that WON has made countless new accounts with the sole intention of harassing me. Why not allow WON to come on here and we can chat out our disagreements on here? I am very vested in this since I am the one being harassed over and over again by WON's Alter egos. :/

I personally want this thread to remain open considering that WON has made countless new accounts with the sole intention of harassing me. Why not allow WON to come on here and we can chat out our disagreements on here? I am very vested in this since I am the one being harassed over and over again by WON's Alter egos. :/
    I doubt he will post here under Wizardofnothing after the WoV fiasco.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I doubt he will post here under Wizardofnothing after the WoV fiasco.
    He didn't screw over members here, just on WOV IIRC.

Thread Information