Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America has billions to send to Foreign Countries, while elderly Americans are struggling! :/

So, America is sending Billions of money to help the Russia/Ukraine War, and yet there are Elderly People who are still working because they HAVE to and should be enjoying their Golden Years kicking back and relaxing after already working hard about 60 years. There was a news report on an 80 year old man who is a Door Dash Driver ! He already retired but had to go back to work due to Social Security Checks being a damn joke($1,200 a month when a studio apartment can be $4,500 a month! But America can send Billions to help the Russia/Ukraine War when an 80 year old man has to work as a Door Dash Driver! America REALLY should have been giving those Billions to elderly Americans so they don't have to work anymore! No 80 year old man should still HAVE to work. The American Dream was to work hard for about 45 years and then kick back and enjoy the rest of your life in relaxation! The American Dream was NOT work hard for 60 plus years, even at 80!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    So, America is sending Billions of money to help the Russia/Ukraine War, and yet there are Elderly People who are still working because they HAVE to and should be enjoying their Golden Years kicking back and relaxing after already working hard about 60 years. There was a news report on an 80 year old man who is a Door Dash Driver ! He already retired but had to go back to work due to Social Security Checks being a damn joke($1,200 a month when a studio apartment can be $4,500 a month! But America can send Billions to help the Russia/Ukraine War when an 80 year old man has to work as a Door Dash Driver! America REALLY should have been giving those Billions to elderly Americans so they don't have to work anymore! No 80 year old man should still HAVE to work. The American Dream was to work hard for about 45 years and then kick back and enjoy the rest of your life in relaxation! The American Dream was NOT work hard for 60 plus years, even at 80!
    Great point.

Nobody is sending money to anyone.
    It's all a big scam to funnel American Tax Dollars into the pockets of the Elite.
    All that money, arms and supplies are being intercepted.
    They either sell the goods on the black market or they figure another way of how to wash it clean.
    It's the same exact model of how "charities" work.
    90% of "donations" never make it to the individuals you are donating to.
    The pentagon can't even account for 220 Billion Dollars currently and that figure is a complete and utter lowball figure
    The whole point of "Ukraine" is for the United States to capitalize on selling natural gas to Europe.
    The whole point of sending our tanks and arms to Ukraine is so that the Military Industrial Complex can make more money by manufacturing more tanks and arms.
    Like I say, we aren't sending it to anyone.
    Our government is selling those outdated vehicles and arms for a discounted price.
    Wise Up.

Last edited by monet; 02-16-2023 at 09:18 PM.

I guess this was too controversial for YouTube?
    And the point is that they can't send money to Ohio because they wouldn't get it back.
    I doubt that they actually have the money to send.
    Damn Government is basically an ongoing Ponzi Scheme, like FTX and will crumble one of these days, I think.
    Maybe these Fuckheads should of gave the Rail Workers their 15 days of paid sick leave and they wouldn't have been so overworked.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I guess this was too controversial for YouTube?
    And the point is that they can't send money to Ohio because they wouldn't get it back.
    I doubt that they actually have the money to send.
    Damn Government is basically an ongoing Ponzi Scheme, like FTX and will crumble one of these days, I think.
    Maybe these Fuckheads should of gave the Rail Workers their 15 days of paid sick leave and they wouldn't have been so overworked.
    Since the full episodes of Viva and Barnes (VivaFrei channel on Rumble) are usually only on Rumble, I accidentally stumbled onto this JP video when I went to Rumble to watch the most recent full episode of Viva Barnes. I checked on Youtube after reading your post and didn't see it there, so you're right, it was too controversial for Youtube. I agree - they would not get the money back if they had it and sent it;it would be a write off. The Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving and Printing could have been ordered by Biden to print up a bunch of currency and send it over there to East Palestine, but of course they didn't do it. They could at least send in troops with food supplies I suppose also even if they couldn't send money. Biden has reportedly sent $50 Billion to Ukraine. Rand Paul suggested the Ohio governor wear a Zelenksy mask to get federal aid as joked about in JP's video.

Name:  KMrhtTA.png
Views: 470
Size:  51.9 KB

Name:  AgUQIAW.png
Views: 439
Size:  22.7 KB

Key thing to remember...
    There is no Canada.
    Canada is not a real place.
    It's not a real country
    It has ten provinces that have their own sets of rules on their own trade relationships.
    Each one trades more with the United States than they do with the rest of Canada (which is not a real country).

Biden makes surprise visit to Ukraine to collect his kickbacks.
    And to spitball new ideas of how to scam more money out of the American Taxpayer.

And to spitball new ideas of how to scam more money out of the American Taxpayer.

You can tell that bulge under his coat is a fanny pack. I'm sure it is full of hundos and loose diamonds.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I wonder if Biden is going to make a surprise visit to East Palestine, Ohio.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I wonder if Biden is going to make a surprise visit to East Palestine, Ohio.
    I see this point repeated all over the place by rightwing clout chasers. I'm a bit lost as to what the expectation of Biden would be in such a situation? Why are rightwingers so insistent he visit Ohio?

Were Democrats against regulating the rail industry? Lots of things could have been done to avoid this. Caboose and/or fewer cars when holding dangerous chemicals, low res video cameras, axle maintenance.

Help me out here.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I'm a bit lost as to what the expectation of Biden would be in such a situation?
    Yes good point - his time is much better spent in Ukraine, where he can help them clean rifles, repair broken drones, etc. .

I'm a bit lost as to what the expectation of Biden would be in such a situation?
    Yes good point - his time is much better spent in Ukraine, where he can help them clean rifles, repair broken drones, etc. .
    Yes, it wouldn't have anything to do with affecting the domestic propaganda Putin pushes.

Anyway, glad to see you had no real answer as usual. Keep at it genius.

Yes, it wouldn't have anything to do with affecting the domestic propaganda Putin pushes.

That's right, it wouldn't cunt. He can go to Ukraine to provide psychological support (against propaganda), but it won't do any good to have gone to East Palestine to support them psychologically. Only Ukrainians are amenable to presidential pick-me-ups I guess.
    Last edited by tableplay; 02-24-2023 at 10:09 PM.

That's right, it wouldn't cunt. He can go to Ukraine to provide psychological support (against propaganda), but it won't do any good to have gone to East Palestine to support them psychologically. Only Ukrainians are amenable to presidential pick-me-ups I guess.
    Uhhh I said "the domestic propaganda Putin pushes" which seems to me to be referring to PUTIN'S DOMESTIC PROPAGANDA. NOT UKRAINE'S. YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FOOL JUST STFU. If you were going to interpret it in a way I hadn't attended, at least assume I was referring to Russian propaganda in the US.

For a guy who is a pedantic obnoxious nitpicker you really should have some level of self-awareness.

Since you seem to not understand these things and it might be because you suck on fake news all day from youtube I am going to explain it to you.

Best chance of war ending is Putin is removed from power. Execution, stepping down, or some coup.

Putin has a huge domestic propaganda machine that helps him maintain control. (and no - the US is nothing like that. At all)

When it gets around that Biden was casually walking around with Zelinsky it will likely get some airtime at Russia. It reinforces some of Putin's points (Ukraine is a western puppet) but really makes him look weak and reinforces the war may not be going as well as Putin and his people have pushed.

And yes, there is the support of the people in Ukraine but that was not what I was considering. All in all this stuff directly impacts 100s of millions of people between the US/Ukraine/Russia and whomever else you may wish to add.

The Ohio train disaster? You're good with numbers. Why don't you tell me the relative sizes of these 2 populations.

The funny thing is - you guys would mock Biden regardless of whether he goes to Ohio or not. Something would be found.

BUT IT GETS WORSE

Trump literally helped remove regulation that could have very well prevented this. Go look it up. Several rules that were pertinent to this situation and some very directly.

He then shows up and gives them free Trump branded water. How fucking fake can you get? "Oh but he is a good business man".

Either of these 2 things is far worse than Biden not actually showing up. Trump is so many levels of insincere and this is why I hate the man to this day. He is another KewlJ to me. (lol)

You however are an autistic muppet who will be owned by propaganda till the day he dies.

Putin has a huge domestic propaganda machine that helps him maintain control. (and no - the US is nothing like that. At all)
    Was that your impression during your last visit to Russia ?

The Ohio train disaster? You're good with numbers. Why don't you tell me the relative sizes of these 2 populations.
    Good point. East Palestine isn't important, just other nations are.

When it gets around that Biden was casually walking around with Zelinsky it will likely get some airtime at Russia. It reinforces some of Putin's points (Ukraine is a western puppet) but really makes him look weak and reinforces the war may not be going as well as Putin and his people have pushed.
    Yes, that's why the United States had to inform weak-looking Russia of Biden's "surprise" visit ahead of time (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...inian-war-zone)
    Name:  7ltzzii.png
Views: 391
Size:  20.7 KB

Trump literally helped remove regulation that could have very well prevented this. Go look it up. Several rules that were pertinent to this situation and some very directly.
    https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...-ntsb-report/:
    Name:  MPrB7wl.png
Views: 347
Size:  17.2 KB

Was that your impression during your last visit to Russia ?

Good point. East Palestine isn't important, just other nations are.

Yes, that's why the United States had to inform weak-looking Russia of Biden's "surprise" visit ahead of time (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...inian-war-zone)
    Name:  7ltzzii.png
Views: 391
Size:  20.7 KB

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...-ntsb-report/:
    Name:  MPrB7wl.png
Views: 347
Size:  17.2 KB
    I'm not going to go back and forth over such weakass responses. This is all a bunch of nothing that barely pertains. A lot of misdirected drivel.

The greatest thing about you though is not that your responses are crap - it is how you respond to me with what you would 100% call strawmen. Repeatedly. Then you call me the king of strawmen? I don't particularly GAF about that but you do it with such regularly you're clearly a nutball with some signficant mental defeciency.

The greatest thing about you though is not that your responses are crap - it is how you respond to me with what you would 100% call strawmen.
    Complete bullshit. Point out the strawmen - but you can't because there aren't any. That is why you declare there are strawmen, but don't list any examples you moronic pile of shit.

"Good point. East Palestine isn't important, just other nations are."

I never said East Palestine wasn't important but important is clearly relative. I pointed out how one might quantify how important the 2 are but of course you didn't want to do that or have an actual discussion.

Go back to being the Monet worshipping simp you are. You will always be a fuckin muppet.

Thread Information