Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: kewlJ

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    No and no. Risking your safety and health for a company that ultimately doesn't give a shit about you.
    Additionally, if this Home Depot were to be robbed, it would be above and beyond the call of duty for these future machinists who were putting together the inventory they needed for their current machining project, to stop their field trip and accost any thieves. So not only should the employees not be expected to intervene in a potential robbery, but any customers such as these young fellows who were in a hurry to get back to class so that they could further their skills and studies.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Metal Shop class is a great way to learn an in-demand trade (machinist, etc.) and so is a great path for a young man entering the working world --it will serve him during his working years and, ultimately, lead to a comfortable retirement:
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1697074855680626946
    I like how these right-wingers try to put it off on the people standing by to intervene. As if *THAT* is the problem. The user DannyN did the same thing in what he posted a couple months ago. Andy Ngo, a worthless fucktard, does the same thing "As people stand by". Suggestive but why? Does the dumbass really think people should intervene? Does Home Depot want people to intervene? No and no. Risking your safety and health for a company that ultimately doesn't give a shit about you. lol ok. Good luck in life with that. That is the nature of these large companies. Just how it is. Guys like Andy apparently thinks everyone should be a subservient wanker who does the unappreciated bidding of large corporations who will never do the same in return.

Why blame it on the employees and bystanders when it should all be blamed on the perps.

Decline of America but ultimately it will probably lead to a different style of store where the flippable stuff is locked up. Much like I saw in LV Wal-Mart at one point. $5 items were locked up because of the homeless people wanting toiletries.

The decline of the US is not because people won't risk their safety for a corporation.

Personally I wouldn't care one bit if they were all shot but the reality is you don't want some low paid private security guard standing around a gun even if the law allowed it. It opens the store up to some huge lawsuits. Seems like only option is to put all that stuff in a cage.

#newamerica

Sorry for my liberal views. Probably tilt the hell out of some of you guys.

Anyway.. lets get back on the subject of Kewl and Ditz. 2 bullshitters without regard for the truth.

TBH I have to wonder how many rightwingers are calling these guys antifa because of the way they dress. lol. Not even joking.
    Of course you know your diatribe here locks you in as a left wingnut. Which you've been denying forever. Can't believe what you said about Andy Ngo. Just fucking bizarre. Venezuela needs you.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Metal Shop class is a great way to learn an in-demand trade (machinist, etc.) and so is a great path for a young man entering the working world --it will serve him during his working years and, ultimately, lead to a comfortable retirement:
    I like how these right-wingers try to put it off on the people standing by to intervene. As if *THAT* is the problem. The user DannyN did the same thing in what he posted a couple months ago. Andy Ngo, a worthless fucktard, does the same thing "As people stand by". Suggestive but why? Does the dumbass really think people should intervene? Does Home Depot want people to intervene? No and no. Risking your safety and health for a company that ultimately doesn't give a shit about you. lol ok. Good luck in life with that. That is the nature of these large companies. Just how it is. Guys like Andy apparently thinks everyone should be a subservient wanker who does the unappreciated bidding of large corporations who will never do the same in return.

Why blame it on the employees and bystanders when it should all be blamed on the perps.

Decline of America but ultimately it will probably lead to a different style of store where the flippable stuff is locked up. Much like I saw in LV Wal-Mart at one point. $5 items were locked up because of the homeless people wanting toiletries.

The decline of the US is not because people won't risk their safety for a corporation.

Personally I wouldn't care one bit if they were all shot but the reality is you don't want some low paid private security guard standing around a gun even if the law allowed it. It opens the store up to some huge lawsuits. Seems like only option is to put all that stuff in a cage.

#newamerica

Anyway.. lets get back on the subject of Kewl and Ditz. 2 bullshitters without regard for the truth.

TBH I have to wonder how many rightwingers are calling these guys antifa because of the way they dress. lol. Not even joking.

Business owners do care about their employees. Only people who never took athe risk to open one would say some bull shit like that.

The decline of morales in America is a direct result of left wing Marxist ideology. Destroying the family unit, the war on masculinity, atheism all leave the younger generations looking for something to identify with. Marxism that’s prevalent in ALL universities today facilitates this trend. They literally teach alternative history shit that’s not real.

Read the 100 year marathon by Michael Pillsbury. There’s been a significant amount of resources deployed by China and others to weaken, and degrade the youth of America. They have bought, and paid for all our best universities. The same thing as been done in Canada.

Left wing politicians are hell bent on dividing everyone up by race, and gender for votes. The more gender identities they can create the more votes they believe will go dem. It’s really fucking sad the lengths these people go to divide us up for power. What’s even more sad is watching it happen. Social media is the perfect tool to brainwash a generation. I’m thankful I’m old enough to remember life without the internet.

It’s not an accident that the safest countries in the world have deep religious beliefs, strong family unity with clearly defined masculine, and feminine roles. In the US everything on tv is designed to Blur the lines and destroy these traditional roles. The result is what you see happening daily in most liberal cities of America. The shit in this video doesn’t happen in rural areas of our country. So there’s still hope IMO.

I’m not against the Gays like thongJ. He can’t help that neighbor guy got to him at a young age, and he was unable to unpack that incident with a therapist. Between 8 and 25 percent of people who identify as Gay actually have the genetic identifying markers to support their identity. The majority are presumably a result of environmental or other biological influences. Now with social media playing a huge role in the youths environment is reasonable to conclude that the explosion of gender confusion is a direct result. If you are a introvert loner boy like thongJ was, looking for friends, and attention it’s very easy to get if you proclaim you like cock. ThongJ types come out online and instantly get all the friends and support they desire. With the absence of a strong family unit coupled with the political policy implemented to affirm this choice it doesn’t take long for ThongJ types to go down the rabbit hole. It’s getting worse however because now coming out as Just Gay is not enough, hence the 100s of different gender identities the left has created. It’s literally a war on our kids at this point.

ThongJ is a perfect case study for this mental illness. I doubt when he was younger even after neighbor guy got to him, he thought he would become a Middle Aged loner sucking and fucking cock for cash. Life comes at you fast without a strong family to support you.

Seed,

I'm not unsupportive of your general perspective, but please stop declaring stuff you know little about. That whole "genetic marker" spiel you went into is conjectural on your part. Whether you realize it or not, you actually make the case FOR gay rights by spewing that stuff.

My late wife actually taught physical anthropology. My compadres (having lunch with them today) also taught physical anthy. You fall into a trap (you know, "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga) when you start trying to assign causes of behavior to genetic markers. And assigning percentages as if we know them.

I'm left of Marx, and I'm more likely to vote Trump than Biden. I'm non-religious. What does religiosity have to do with anything? Again, I'm more likely to vote Trump than Biden. I'm anti-woke. Has nothing to do with Marxism or religion.

FraudJ is a self loathing homosexual. He went so far as to disavow that he is even gay, and more recently, denied the existence of his heavy set 20 year older gay "soul mate."

In any case, his problem isn't that he is gay, but that he is a fraud.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Seed,

I'm not unsupportive of your general perspective, but please stop declaring stuff you know little about. That whole "genetic marker" spiel you went into is conjectural on your part. Whether you realize it or not, you actually make the case FOR gay rights by spewing that stuff.

My late wife actually taught physical anthropology. My compadres (having lunch with them today) also taught physical anthy. You fall into a trap (you know, "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga) when you start trying to assign causes of behavior to genetic markers. And assigning percentages as if we know them.

I'm left of Marx, and I'm more likely to vote Trump than Biden. I'm non-religious. What does religiosity have to do with anything? Again, I'm more likely to vote Trump than Biden. I'm anti-woke. Has nothing to do with Marxism or religion.
    Incorrect what I stated is sourced. Study Published on science.org Aug 2019, and Scientific America. Findings of Fah Sathirapongsasuti, a computational biologist at genetic testing company 23andMe in Mountain View, Calif confirms genetics plays a role. “The message should remain the same that this is a complex behavior that genetics definitely plays a part in,”

A larger study by Brendan Zietsch of the University of Queensland, Australia found that genetics played a “less significant “ role then previously thought although it was not insignificant. She concluded that environmental and
    Biological influences played a more significant role.

Logically the advent of social media is a huge environmental change for the youth today. The social media apps essentially shape the current youths world view more then modem parents. In America most families need to work two jobs. Most Men (because they are feminine) don’t give their wives the luxury to stay home and take care of the kids. They are unable to support the family so the wife has to work. In other countries where family, and religious beliefs are strong this isn’t the case.

The above paragraph is just my personal opinion however the gays research is clearly published. No one disputes that genetics markers play a role in the gays manifestation. The only question is how much more environmental and biological influences do. Social contagion has also been studied in clusters of female to male transgender youths in California so again the environmental indoctrination through social media IMO is a big problem

The real problem is the current political environment makes talking about these issues almost impossible. Because the left will label you in a way to further their agenda for power, and most Americans are not financially stable enough to speak of for what they believe in. So they say nothing

Red your shippensburg education fails you again. Wise up as rob would
    Say
    Last edited by Treeshade; 08-31-2023 at 08:23 AM.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I’m thankful I’m old enough to remember life without the internet.
    This is a valuable trait - it seems like first world people who were born into the internet have no attention span and can't stand being alone with their own thoughts for more than a microsecond or two.

Between 8 and 25 percent of people who identify as Gay actually have the genetic identifying markers to support their identity.
    While there are certainly total failures like Kuntstone, many people with Klinefelter's Syndrome don't let it stop them from becoming hugely successful. Look at Tom Cruise for example - he has become incredibly rich and famous by making a lot of great movies despite this affiction.
    Name:  f8Aty5x.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  38.1 KB

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Of course you know your diatribe here locks you in as a left wingnut. Which you've been denying forever. Can't believe what you said about Andy Ngo. Just fucking bizarre. Venezuela needs you.
    I can't believe you love Andy Ngo so much. I went back and googled him to refresh my memory and to be fair he doesn't seem as bad as I recall. I thought he was the one who made the concrete in ice cream rumor but it was the other right-wing press than ran with it. He just got pelted with the ice-cream. Ok, inexcusable violence without violence.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

#newamerica

Business owners do care about their employees. Only people who never took athe risk to open one would say some bull shit like that.

The decline of morales in America is a direct result of left wing Marxist ideology. Destroying the family unit, the war on masculinity, atheism all leave the younger generations looking for something to identify with. Marxism that’s prevalent in ALL universities today facilitates this trend. They literally teach alternative history shit that’s not real.

Read the 100 year marathon by Michael Pillsbury. There’s been a significant amount of resources deployed by China and others to weaken, and degrade the youth of America. They have bought, and paid for all our best universities. The same thing as been done in Canada.

Left wing politicians are hell bent on dividing everyone up by race, and gender for votes. The more gender identities they can create the more votes they believe will go dem. It’s really fucking sad the lengths these people go to divide us up for power. What’s even more sad is watching it happen. Social media is the perfect tool to brainwash a generation. I’m thankful I’m old enough to remember life without the internet.

It’s not an accident that the safest countries in the world have deep religious beliefs, strong family unity with clearly defined masculine, and feminine roles. In the US everything on tv is designed to Blur the lines and destroy these traditional roles. The result is what you see happening daily in most liberal cities of America. The shit in this video doesn’t happen in rural areas of our country. So there’s still hope IMO.

I’m not against the Gays like thongJ. He can’t help that neighbor guy got to him at a young age, and he was unable to unpack that incident with a therapist. Between 8 and 25 percent of people who identify as Gay actually have the genetic identifying markers to support their identity. The majority are presumably a result of environmental or other biological influences. Now with social media playing a huge role in the youths environment is reasonable to conclude that the explosion of gender confusion is a direct result. If you are a introvert loner boy like thongJ was, looking for friends, and attention it’s very easy to get if you proclaim you like cock. ThongJ types come out online and instantly get all the friends and support they desire. With the absence of a strong family unit coupled with the political policy implemented to affirm this choice it doesn’t take long for ThongJ types to go down the rabbit hole. It’s getting worse however because now coming out as Just Gay is not enough, hence the 100s of different gender identities the left has created. It’s literally a war on our kids at this point.

ThongJ is a perfect case study for this mental illness. I doubt when he was younger even after neighbor guy got to him, he thought he would become a Middle Aged loner sucking and fucking cock for cash. Life comes at you fast without a strong family to support you.
    Lol corporations caring about their employees. They care about them being productive but that is where it ends. You should learn more how corporations work. They're not meant to have feelings. Corporations do not have feelings. What are you even going on about?

Small companies are clearly a whole different thing but we never see video of guys ransacking something that is not a corporation. (presumably gucci etc is a corporation)
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Small companies are clearly a whole different thing but we never see video of guys ransacking something that is not a corporation. (presumably gucci etc is a corporation)
    Back in the sixties the blacks killed a cop in Plainfield, NJ then ran amuck for a few days: a riot.

Lots of burning and looting, per the negro play book.

Indelibly etched in my then-young mind was the image of the members of an Italian family-owned liquor store standing atop their sole source of income, shotguns in hand, protecting what was theirs from the felonious berserkers.

Might ... Makes ... Right ...
    What, Me Worry?

#newamerica

Lol corporations caring about their employees. They care about them being productive but that is where it ends. You should learn more how corporations work. They're not meant to have feelings. Corporations do not have feelings. What are you even going on about?

Yeah I founded a corporation that’s obviously not as big as home depot but is in the top 1 percent of our vertical so let me know when you have real world experience as a founder instead of just spewing left wing Marxism.

People think it’s easy but the only successful business at scale are ones that care about their employees. Your product or service could be the best in the world but without understanding how to lead people offering them competitive wages it means nothing. Literally you know nothing about business.

I and I’m sure during the burning riots of 2020 only “big corporations” were the target. Get out of the basement Marxist

Yeah I founded a corporation that’s obviously not as big as home depot but is in the top 1 percent of our vertical so let me know when you have real world experience as a founder instead of just spewing left wing Marxism.
    But suddenly a new contender (seedvalue) has emerged.

Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    But suddenly a new contender (seedvalue) has emerged.

This is how extraordinarily stupid you are, and what a big liar you have continuously been.

As a Catholic, we learned this before our First Communion: There is no "smoke" that goes up from the Vatican when a pope passes on. There IS white smoke whenever a new pope us elected, and black smoke goes up only when a vote for a new pope fails.

You are the moron I and others have always known your pathetic ass to be.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This is how extraordinarily stupid you are, and what a big liar you have continuously been.

As a Catholic, we learned this before our First Communion: There is no "smoke" that goes up from the Vatican when a pope passes on. There IS white smoke whenever a new pope us elected, and black smoke goes up only when a vote for a new pope fails.

You are the moron I and others have always known your pathetic ass to be.
    Who fucking cares dip shit. YOU are as far away from the values of Christianity and Jesus Christ as well...Hitler was (since that seems to be a popular comparison on some forums these days).
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Black smoke is then sent out through a chimney from a stove that is placed in the Sistine Chapel to allow the public to know that the Pope is dead.

https://vaticantips.com/conclave-wha...n-a-pope-dies/
    The Sistine Chapel is a chapel in the Apostolic Palace, the pope's official residence in Vatican City. Originally known as the Cappella Magna, the chapel takes its name from Pope Sixtus IV, who had it built between 1473 and 1481.

https://www.google.com/search?client...rloom-srp..0l5
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    YOU are as far away from the values of Christianity and Jesus Christ as well...Hitler was (since that seems to be a popular comparison on some forums these days).
    Yep! Ha.

Gottlob1
    Gold

Last edited by Gottlob1; 08-31-2023 at 04:08 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Hey Garnabby, how's that theory of everything coming?

I thought you were going to be away for six weeks to polish it for publication?

*awaits enlightenment with bated breath*
    What, Me Worry?

I have six weeks of other work to do, first. Filed a couple of things, today; added to another file, yesterday, so, I'm slowly getting back into the other stuff. But, I ended up with some spare time to work on it, tonight. Not a bad idea to put it on the back burner, though, to let things further percolate. Pretty sure that the wait will be well worth it. I have no doubt that it's the real deal. Ha.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

I can't believe you love Andy Ngo so much. I went back and googled him to refresh my memory and to be fair he doesn't seem as bad as I recall. I thought he was the one who made the concrete in ice cream rumor but it was the other right-wing press than ran with it. He just got pelted with the ice-cream. Ok, inexcusable violence without violence.
    I can't believe you love antifa men so much. I follow Andy to keep abreast of what your antifa brothers are doing. I have to watch where I go to avoid getting trapped off by those thug sons of bitches. I used to go into downtown areas quite a bit. But liberal ass politicians have allowed the destruction of the cities. They are disease infected, feces smelling, homeless, crime ridden, rat-hole, sewers. I can't believe people like you still vote for those embeciles.

This is what your precious ideology has done:

Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-31-2023 at 04:46 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Not to hijack, but look what the "woke" dipshits in Seattle have been up to...

What, Me Worry?

I can't believe you love antifa men so much. I follow Andy to keep abreast of what your antifa brothers are doing. I have to watch where I go to avoid getting trapped off by those thug sons of bitches. I used to go into downtown areas quite a bit. But liberal ass politicians have allowed the destruction of the cities. They are disease infected, feces smelling, homeless, crime ridden, rat-hole, sewers. I can't believe people like you still vote for those embeciles.

This is what your precious ideology has done:

Love them? You sound like our favorite father of strawmen. Where did you get that? I'm ambivalent.

I just realize they are hte bogeyman of the right. Anarchists are far more rightwing than left. I'm not sure what antifa are in reality outside of claiming to be anti-fascist. Anti-government is typically a conservative thing. Who knows.

As far as San Francisco - if you think antifa has anything serious to do with their failures then you are a total fucking muppet.

Thread Information