Thread: Professional gambler deductions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Asking a question is not giving somebody the benefit of the doubt.

Do you have any reason to believe that Jean Scott did not complain to his publishers?

You accused Rob of unprovoked attacks on other forums, he challenged you to provide an example of that.

Have you provided any examples?
    Have you provided any examples of your mediation skills? Yes, I have a ton of proof that Jean Scott did not complain to his publisher. You see, Rob Singer is the one that said she did. That's all the proof one needs. His track record in the gambling forums is he is a known liar. The boy would rather climb to the top of a tree to tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth.

He's great at muddying up the situation so that newcomers to the forums, like you, might not see the Truth. Why do you think he was banned from LVA Sports, by Anthony Curtis himself, Wizard of Vegas, by Michael Shackleford himself, vpFREE, FREEvpFREE, Video poker.com, Vegas Rex? Banned from all these forums but you can't see the pattern of his behavior? Do you think he was banned from all these forums because
    other people were attacking him? Hell no, it was the other way around. And Alan didn't suspend him from this site. He banned him. He just later lifted the bans.

And I'm not going to waste my time digging around the archives to provide examples to a biased person trying to pass himself off as a mediator.

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    And I'm not going to waste my time digging around the archives to provide examples to a biased person trying to pass himself off as a mediator.
    If you publicly call someone a liar, then you should provide some proof that he has lied....that's only fair.

Rob has been called a liar, I asked "what are the lies?"....that's not biased.

Nobody has provided proof of his lies...not on this forum anyway.

Since he is widely known to be a liar because of what he has written on gambling forums,
    then it should be easy to provide proof of a lie that he wrote somewhere.

But OK you don't have time to do that...whatever.

Why was mickey crimm banned all over the gambling forums?

If you publicly call someone a liar, then you should provide some proof that he has lied....that's only fair.

Rob has been called a liar, I asked "what are the lies?"....that's not biased.

Nobody has provided proof of his lies...not on this forum anyway.

Since he is widely known to be a liar because of what he has written on gambling forums,
    then it should be easy to provide proof of a lie that he wrote somewhere.

But OK you don't have time to do that...whatever.?
    One example. On LVA Sports Rob made a long post on how he was in Hawaii on an extended vacation, a perk of his gambling success. He was bragging about the tan he was getting and all the relaxation. Not long after he posted the owner of LVA, Anthony Curtis posted that he traced the IP address and Rob's post came from Arizona. Now if you want to do a proper investigation of whether this is true or not then go to the LVA Sports archives and read it yourself. Don't ask me to go to the archives and pull stuff out if you are not willing to do it yourself. It's right there for the whole world to see.

One example. On LVA Sports Rob made a long post on how he was in Hawaii on an extended vacation...Not long after he posted the owner of LVA, Anthony Curtis posted that he traced the IP address and Rob's post came from Arizona.
    Rob can provide the official explanation of this discrepancy, but my understanding is that your IP address reveals the physical location of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), not the location of your computer.

I don't know how long ago this event occurred, or how he was connected to the internet, but if it involved a dialup or cellular connection, then the IP address would reveal the geographic location of Singer's ISP, which would likely be near his home. Did he live in Arizona at the time?

Rob can provide the official explanation of this discrepancy, but my understanding is that your IP address reveals the physical location of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), not the location of your computer.

I don't know how long ago this event occurred, or how he was connected to the internet, but if it involved a dialup or cellular connection, then the IP address would reveal the geographic location of Singer's ISP, which would likely be near his home. Did he live in Arizona at the time?
    LOL. You have no intention of getting to the bottom of anything. Why are you covering so hard for Rob? Maybe you ARE Rob.

LOL. You have no intention of getting to the bottom of anything. Why are you covering so hard for Rob? Maybe you ARE Rob.
    I provided a plausible explanation of the discrepancy in an IP address in AZ vs a claimed location of HI.

Your response to my explanation of how IP addresses work is...that I AM Rob?

You just tapped out.

I provided a plausible explanation of the discrepancy in an IP address in AZ vs a claimed location of HI.

You just tapped out.
    Yeah, they are all nitwits that run Las Vegas Adviser. They don't know anything about where posts come from, right?

You just tapped out.
    Doesn't matter coach. When arci, mickey or any of his aliases feel it "slipping away" they turn to claiming it's just got to be me....even when an administrator tells everyone it absolutely is not. These guys have been doing this for years. I kind of enjoy it, because it shows all readers just how much I get under their lying skin.

Rob can provide the official explanation of this discrepancy?
    How would you know, Rob, er, belly.

How would you know, Rob, er, belly.
    As in Rob can provide the explanation, if he chooses to, who else could?

As in Rob can provide the explanation, if he chooses to, who else could?
    If Rob doesn't have a plausible explanation he'll make one up.

This silliness again. The lva sports hacks were so sore over how I publicly made fools of Fezzik and the Huntington Press bunch that they decided to downplay my vacation. Yes, we were in Hawaii, and we had a home we rented out on the Big Island at the time too. And yes, I obviously lived in Az. I clearly explained every detail, but all facts and details do is irritate attackers. Ask arci. And it was simple. I couldn't get some posts thru to lva (a notoriously slow posting forum) so I sent them to my daughter and told her how to post on lva. She did, and the geniuses went into their usual rage over me. Again, just ask the #1 person I antagonize: arci.

Thread Information