Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BOZ, UNKEwlj, MrV, REDietz

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Heyk, let me play
    You're pretty...pretty vacant...and you don't care.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    You've written that you love to suck dick.
    Yep, sometimes when I am in the mood. So we have that in common. Only difference is guys I am with are adults and usually I am in a relashionship with.

You on the otherhand....well lets put it this way: Last time I sucked a 15 year old....I was 15.

And you're one of many here whose DNA will not survive another generation.
    That may be. Not a definite yet, but may be. Either way, it will be my choice.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Last time I sucked a 15 year old....I was 15.
    We know...that's how you got your bankroll together.

Same as Axel, from what I've heard.

Last time I sucked a 15 year old....I was 15.
    We know...that's how you got your bankroll together.

Same as Axel, from what I've heard.
    Interesting that you go right to Axelwolf. Apaperntly he is on your mind a lot. That's scary (for him).

But what it really reveals once again, what all your hate and bitterness is about. You hate advantage players. Something I have know for a long time, because you can't help periodically reveal it. And there is only one reason why people like you despise so much and are filled with such bitterness YOU are a degenerate gambler. You hate those that have any success where you fail. I am not surprised either, you are dumb as a door.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Interesting that you go right to Axelwolf.
    I replied to Axel's post about not caring about future generations,
    nothing at all about gambling.

Then you jumped in out of nowhere to defend him.

Are you blowing him for money, or his he blowing you?

You seem to have a thing for little boys...does little Axel remind you of somebody?

Interesting that you go right to Axelwolf.
    I replied to Axel's post about not caring about future generations,
    nothing at all about gambling.

Then you jumped in out of nowhere to defend him.

Are you blowing him for money, or his he blowing you?

You seem to have a thing for little boys...does little Axel remind you of somebody?
    I didn't jump in to defend Axelwolf. Don't know him. I was full of rhyme and thought I would share.

As for little boys, damn you always go back to this. Yikes! RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

But there is no one, even among those that don't like me, that have ever thought that. Hell I shared my life and marriage to a man almost 20 years my senior. So you are kind of way off your rocker here, grasping at anything. But let's contrast that to this "rumor" that follows you on every forum, different people claiming pretty much the same thing. Maybe it is one person, I don't know. But if it is, whatever you "did to him" must of effected him pretty bad.

Coach belly YOU ARE A TROLL! Forum owners who attempt to be neutral have stated this. You troll the AP community and Advantage Players only, seeking out your "gottch ya" moments. Yet with ALL the inconstistancies of people like a Rob Singer (not to pick on Rob) or this MaryDawg character, not only not a peep out of you, but you vigerously and nastily defend them. Can you explain that? Seriously let's hear!

By the way detective, how is that investigation going into which of the 3 posts here did Mary in.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-29-2021 at 07:38 PM.

This thread needs a non sequitur. I'll provide it.

I coached fifth through ninth grade basketball for four years and thoroughly loved it. I'm a limited, unpolished basketball player who didn't really learn to play until out of high school, but by using high school and college basketball books from the 1940's and '50's, I was able to put in offenses tailored to the skill sets of modern fifth through ninth graders. Coaching those kids was one of the most fun times in my life, but there were some poignant heartbreaking moments in there, also. I found out that one of my players committed suicide a couple of years later. That shook me up, and I wish I had taken more time to give some stupid speeches to him. Another one of my players was head of global and political risk assessment at UBS. I was surprised to see him pop up on CNN. He undoubtedly never listened to any of my stupid speeches.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled banter. I should add that DNA representation is not dependent on somebody having children, but I'm not getting paid to correct others' posts, so I'll pass on the details. Inquiring minds can simply look it up.

As for little boys, damn you always go back to this.
    You're the one that brought up little boys in this thread.

What were you thinking about?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I coached fifth through ninth grade basketball for four years and thoroughly loved it.
    Would you mind if tewlj or other members referred to you as a child molester?

As for little boys, damn you always go back to this.
    You're the one that brought up little boys in this thread.

What were you thinking about?
    Thinking about YOU, big boy and what a real man could teach you, if you would get off of little boys (literally) long enough. (where is the kiss kiss emoji?)

Thinking about YOU, big boy
    No shit...I wrote about this earlier...

A passage written as only a pervert could imagine.

Thanks to you, and especially your parents,
    your DNA will never again infect this planet.

For everybody else, the warning is loud and clear,
    don't let you children associate with homosexuals.

You are a sick dude, smelly belly, you really are. Full of hate.

I know you and many others on this forum, aren't God fearing, and God believing men. I know that there is a God because I talk to him every day. And when I have needed him most he has always been there. I'm not a Jesus freak or anything. Don't attend Church. Organized religion has been turned evil by men running it.

Maybe you don't think there will be a judgemnet day for you. Maybe I am wrong and you guys are right. BUT, if you are wrong, when you are standing before Peter or an alien (not sure which) and have to explain yourself, your actions, your hate against fellow man, people different than you, that look different than you, talk different than you, worship different than you, LOVE different than you, it's going to be a little too late my friend. Because I am pretty sure we are all God's creation (or the Alien in charge) and he meant for us to love and tolerate one another, not hate anyone a little different just because of those differences.

Earth is actually the big test. If you can get along with, tolerate, LOVE would be even better, those a little different than you and help those a less fortunate, then I believe there is a place for you at the next level....whatever comes next. I don't know if it is heaven as described, with white robes and Angels, but there is something and this life on Earth is your test to getting there.

Now, speaking of "love", I gotta take a shower and get ready to hit a couple clubs. Straight clubs actually. Gotta play wingman and help get my brother laid.

I gotta take a shower
    Who do you talk to?...because for the love of Peter, Paul and Mary,
    you used homosexual innuendo as hate speech against me in this thread.

For the love of Peter, Paul and Mary,
    Leave "the" MaryDawg out of this.

I refer to the entity that I speak with as God, but I am pretty sure it is not the God depicted by religion(s). I think God and a higher alien being or beings are intertwined, or maybe it is just a higher alian being or beings but for our sake at this time, they have chosen the 'God' thing as representative, until we can or need to better understand.

Now good night and even peace to you.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-29-2021 at 08:47 PM.

Well, this thread took a VERY dark turn....:/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I refer to the entity that I speak with as God, but I am pretty sure it is not the God depicted by religion(s).
    Whoever or whatever are the voices in your head, the written record shows
    that you used homosexual innuendo as hate speech in this thread.

Does that make you a homophobe?..Yes, I think it does.

Communication Consternation,
    Extrapolation Speculation;
    Incessant Superscription,
    We Should Just End Transmission.

Prelections to those you despise,
    Could be true, but probably lies;
    Rotations of a watch's dial,
    Running of an endless mile.

Three years, yesterday, today,
    All the same in this interlay;
    Nothing changes in this accord,
    Except becoming ever more bored.

(Fucking amateurs. JK)

You are a sick dude, smelly belly, you really are. Full of hate.

I know you and many others on this forum, aren't God fearing, and God believing men. I know that there is a God because I talk to him every day. And when I have needed him most he has always been there. I'm not a Jesus freak or anything. Don't attend Church. Organized religion has been turned evil by men running it.

Maybe you don't think there will be a judgemnet day for you. Maybe I am wrong and you guys are right. BUT, if you are wrong, when you are standing before Peter or an alien (not sure which) and have to explain yourself, your actions, your hate against fellow man, people different than you, that look different than you, talk different than you, worship different than you, LOVE different than you, it's going to be a little too late my friend. Because I am pretty sure we are all God's creation (or the Alien in charge) and he meant for us to love and tolerate one another, not hate anyone a little different just because of those differences.

Earth is actually the big test. If you can get along with, tolerate, LOVE would be even better, those a little different than you and help those a less fortunate, then I believe there is a place for you at the next level....whatever comes next. I don't know if it is heaven as described, with white robes and Angels, but there is something and this life on Earth is your test to getting there.

Now, speaking of "love", I gotta take a shower and get ready to hit a couple clubs. Straight clubs actually. Gotta play wingman and help get my brother laid.
    I mean, I can talk TO a unicorn everyday. That doesn't mean that there's actually a unicorn there to hear me, or that the unicorn will say anything back.

I want to say it was an episode of House, "If you talk to God, you're religious---if God talks to you, you're a nutjob."

I guess you're fine as long as God isn't talking back.

When I'm standing before whoever, my explanation will simply be, "Go fuck yourself." I doubt I have to worry about that anyway, but you could be right.

Anyway, in your case, I'd work on the whole, "Tolerate," bit you said and maybe the whole, "Turning of the other cheek," thing.

Mission, God speaks back through action. When I ask for help and I mean real help getting through or coming through a very difficult or trying time and I am not talking about "dear God please let the Golden knights win this series" I am talking about "Dear God, please help me through my heart surgury", or "Dear God please help me to get through this homeless period" (when I was in high school), he speaks back to me through action.

Now I am sure you are laughting, and have a good time doing so, but I believe that. Now what if I am wrong. What if my prayers and speaking to God are just sort of a self reflection, more than anything else. A chance for me to sort of work through a vision of what the next step is. Would that be such a terrible thing?

Medical doctors helped you, not some fictional being.

Thread Information