Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fake Nathan the troll

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Nathan has chosen not to post a new pic of herself with writing on it "Hello WoV" as the wiz suggested she do to end this silly speculation as to her bonafides.

Tasha, please ask Nathan why he/she/it is ignoring this suggestion, and let us know what he/she/it says.

Oh, tell her that failure to do this is tantamount to proof of her prevarication.
    How about you putting up a picture of yourself?
    a pic of mr v has been posted on wov, by someone else as part of the meet up of members years ago. He wore a hideous flying dice shirt. He didnt ask his pic to be taken down. Its probably still up there if u wanted to search and take a look.

so really whats your point. There has never been any deception on his part. So what if his last name doesnt srat with"v". It may or my not....but that is not material...like someone posting as a male and meeting up with someone as a male....and then possibly not being such. THAT is deceptive. THAT IS A MATERIAL LIE..

And THAT is what there is to look at. Not her/his real sex assignment. Not the fact that she acts like a retard. But the fact that she is deceptive multiple times here and at wov.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Nathan has chosen not to post a new pic of herself with writing on it "Hello WoV" as the wiz suggested she do to end this silly speculation as to her bonafides.

Tasha, please ask Nathan why he/she/it is ignoring this suggestion, and let us know what he/she/it says.

Oh, tell her that failure to do this is tantamount to proof of her prevarication.
    a pic of mr v has been posted on wov, by someone else as part of the meet up of members years ago. He wore a hideous flying dice shirt. He didnt ask his pic to be taken down. Its probably still up there if u wanted to search and take a look.

so really whats your point. There has never been any deception on his part. So what if his last name doesnt srat with"v". It may or my not....but that is not material...like someone posting as a male and meeting up with someone as a male....and then possibly not being such. THAT is deceptive. THAT IS A MATERIAL LIE..

And THAT is what there is to look at. Not her/his real sex assignment. Not the fact that she acts like a retard. But the fact that she is deceptive multiple times here and at wov.
    Here you go. No dice shirt tho

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...ring-fling/15/

Originally Posted by gamerfreak View Post

The spring libtard fling. V and I have similar mustaches.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Look at how happy those people are LOL!? Those idiots most likely paid for that meal with cash as well. 777 lol what a joke place to have something they think of as a fling... just as bad as the B.A.R.G.E. Nerds... I bet most of them are a part of BARGE. If that is Mr V he sure does talk a lot of shit who would never be able to back it up in person.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    If that is Mr V he sure does talk a lot of shit who would never be able to back it up in person.
    Wanna bet?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by gamerfreak View Post

So that's the face of a frog killer, Eh.

Look at how happy those people are LOL!? Those idiots most likely paid for that meal with cash as well. 777 lol what a joke place to have something they think of as a fling... just as bad as the B.A.R.G.E. Nerds... I bet most of them are a part of BARGE. If that is Mr V he sure does talk a lot of shit who would never be able to back it up in person.
    TomG looks like he can back his shit up.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

TomG looks like he can back his shit up.
    I can concede that.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    So that's the face of a frog killer, Eh.
    Not "killer:" more like "exterminator."

Oh, it's not me that usually whacks em with the shovel, that's my wife's job.
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-12-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

did she ever kill 18 frogs in a row?

Okay, all you Inspector Clouseau's, here's Fake Nathan:

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Whoa.

Looks legit.

*doffs hat*

Madame, your chariot has arrived.
    What, Me Worry?

Same chick who sent the private video to me the other day.

Probably real.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Now we're going to have inspectors analyzing the hue of the shirt to see if it matches that of a Walgreens' uniform.

If that is Mr V he sure does talk a lot of shit who would never be able to back it up in person.
    Wanna bet?
    Lololololololol

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Now we're going to have inspectors analyzing the hue of the shirt to see if it matches that of a Walgreens' uniform.

Those Walgreen's shirts in your picture are old. They are from circa 2007. See the name tag ON the shirts? We no longer have our name tags ON the shirts anymore. The name tag is now put in a plastic holder and use lanyards and put them around our necks so that the name tag is on FRONT of the Walgreen's shirt.

V is pretty tough. I guarantee you it wont take him more than a half hour to whip his way out of a wet paper bag.

Okay, all you Inspector Clouseau's, here's Fake Nathan:

Hi, Tasha. Nice to meet you.

Thread Information