Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Wizofpuke is Rob Singer

Interesting. James stated I made death threats. A complete lie. I asked him to show where I made death threats or apologize for that lie.

James response: Crickets.

James repeatedly attacks that I am mentally ill, which Dan stated is not allowed when he said "you can not make accusations like that just because you don't like someone". So I asked James to show evidence that a qualified medical professional has examined me and diagnosed a mental illness.

James response: crickets.

But what he did so, showing his lack of class and lack of being a decent human being, is re-direct, a play right out of Alan's playbook. Rehashing something that has already been ruled on. And in his rehashing, continues to violate Dan's code and do what Dan just announced was not allowed.

So three different responses to Dan's ruling. I chose to live with it. Alan chose to leave. James chooses to ignore it and disrespect Dan and the site. At least Alan, not appreciating Dan' decision had the decency to just leave.

James has chosen the low road twice now within minutes. Blatantly ignores and disrespects Dan and his rules. Ignores and re-directs a reasonable request to explain why he should be allowed to break the rules, when the rest of us can't.

Dude. Just. Shut. Up.

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    Reading is fundamental, note the use of the words "very close".

How do you explain the following quote? Especially the "I will do what I need to do" and "I am going to settle things".

"But I figured, no need to rush, because I know exactly where you live. And when you push me too far, I will do what I need to do. And collectively, you bitches have now pushed me too far. I don't care the cost, physically, monetarily, or legally. I am going to settle things with a couple of you loud mouth lying bitches, hiding behind your keyboards."

That is not from a balanced mind.
    James,

This is actually pretty funny stuff. Have you ever read what the Prez says on a daily basis? I think your diagnostic abilities are wasted on anonymous keyboard ranters.

I never got to read the posts in question, as I was in Las Vegas (it is a gambling forum, after all). But I'll guess that Alan and Rob got uncomfortable because they're not really anonymous on this forum. I'm not either. Dan is probably the fourth non-anonymous member. It's funny how swashbuckling loudmouths tighten up when it dawns on them that anonymity or distance don't protect you. Did Alan and Rob really react as if scared? Get a backbone, guys.

The reality of this world is that, outside of the Prez and handful of CEOs, anybody can get killed by anybody, providing the anybodies are sufficiently motivated. I'm always amazed that people seem surprised at that realization. Rob's at risk for what he's said a hundred times to a dozen different people, me included. Why are people surprised that sometimes there might be a price to pay for what comes out of your mouth or your keyboard? Nobody is truly anonymous.

Too much Disney. I blame it on Disney.

If everyone might recall, when Dan said he didn't want any racist content on this site he also said he didn't want any homophobic content. Singer ignored both of those warnings. While some criticized Singer for his racist comments I don't recall anyone criticizing him for his homophobic comments. And Singer's homophobic rants against KJ went on for a long time. I think Alan, coach smelly, and blackbutthole are all homophobes too. And I think all of these continued attacks on KJ are also based in homophobia. It's easy to kick a gay around right. That's the stereotype anyway. I thought it was funny as hell that when KJ fired back Alan and bitchstinkhole ran for the hills. Nothing more scary than a major confrontation with an irate gay person, right. LOL!
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-27-2017 at 01:35 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I’m getting bored with it also and think I’ll join Alan.Ciao
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    If everyone might recall, when Dan said he didn't want any racist content on this site he also said he didn't want any homophobic content. Singer ignored both of those warnings. While some criticized Singer for his racist comments I don't recall anyone criticizing him for his homophobic comments. And Singer's homophobic rants against KJ went on for a long time. I think Alan, coach smelly, and blackbutthole are all homophobes too. And I think all of these continued attacks on KJ are also based in homophobia. It's easy to kick a gay around right. That's the stereotype anyway. I thought it was funny as hell when KJ fired back at those homophobes, Alan and bitchstinkhole ran for the hills. Nothing more embarrassing than getting your ass kicked by a gay, right? LOL!
    Mickey, I am not all that concerned with the gay stuff. I mean Singer took it to a level that bothered me, but I don't really feel anyone else has. I never felt Alan nor coach belly dislike me more because they know my sexual orientation. Maybe they do, but I never felt that way, by anything they said. James40 and Blackhole, yeah, I get the feeling they both are pretty homophobic and a part of why they have such a strong dislike for me. But that is ok with me too. People have a right to feel however they like. I have been dealing with it since high school, so I don't get too worked up about what others think or say, as long as it isn't extreme like Singer. Nor am I the kind of guy or gay out their protesting and screaming about equal rights. I am just a live and let live person.

What concerns me more is the anti-AP stuff. You, me, Axel and RS, are basically villainized by the anti-AP fraction here. Everything we say challenged. Personal attacks. Snide little remarks. Made to feel very unwelcome. Just a level of contempt and hatred that I just don't comprehend. Like I said before none of us are selling or pushing anything. We are all just sharing some of our AP experiences. If people want to doubt, then doubt, but I don't understand this level of villainization, contempt and downright hatred of advantage play and AP's.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-27-2017 at 01:51 AM.

So I hear that Alan is poking around behind the scenes asking why I haven't posted in 12 hours.

The answer Alan if you have forgotten, is that I am freaking recovering from open heart surgery. I guess people have decided I am lying about that. On this site, I guess I am required to post pictures of my chest. 10 days out from open heart surgery, you have periods and even days that you feel like shit. Major discomfort....like a freaking knife through your torso. As I try to cut down the pain meds I have been taking, these periods are longer and more severe. The last thing I feel like doing is typing a bunch of back and forth on a site where a growing number of members seem to despise me.

You following so closely what I am doing and when I am participating and not, is a clear indication you would like to participate here, so please, just stop this nonsense of pretending to be scared of me and/or laying a guilt trip and post if you want. Why is everything such a freaking game.

I think someone made a comment about it already but before he left Alan never commented on whether he thought wizpuke was Rob or not. What's up with that? LOL! I think it's a pretty easy guess.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

How do you explain the following quote? Especially the "I will do what I need to do" and "I am going to settle things".

"But I figured, no need to rush, because I know exactly where you live. And when you push me too far, I will do what I need to do. And collectively, you bitches have now pushed me too far. I don't care the cost, physically, monetarily, or legally. I am going to settle things with a couple of you loud mouth lying bitches, hiding behind your keyboards."

James,

This is actually pretty funny stuff. Have you ever read what the Prez says on a daily basis? I think your diagnostic abilities are wasted on anonymous keyboard ranters.

I never got to read the posts in question, as I was in Las Vegas (it is a gambling forum, after all). But I'll guess that Alan and Rob got uncomfortable because they're not really anonymous on this forum. I'm not either. Dan is probably the fourth non-anonymous member. It's funny how swashbuckling loudmouths tighten up when it dawns on them that anonymity or distance don't protect you. Did Alan and Rob really react as if scared? Get a backbone, guys.

The reality of this world is that, outside of the Prez and handful of CEOs, anybody can get killed by anybody, providing the anybodies are sufficiently motivated. I'm always amazed that people seem surprised at that realization. Rob's at risk for what he's said a hundred times to a dozen different people, me included. Why are people surprised that sometimes there might be a price to pay for what comes out of your mouth or your keyboard? Nobody is truly anonymous.

I'm a great believer in free speech and generally feel the internet is an open forum and you take what you get when you get online. However, there are consequences to free speech. When someone tells me they know where I live and they are coming to my home to commit bodily harm, I would take that very seriously. I don't know the other poster and I don't know how serious the threat is.

Rob, Alan and Dan are very public and their images are readily available online. I wouldn't know you if you were sitting in my back seat, so I think you are safe.

I do agree with your statement here:

"The reality of this world is that, outside of the Prez and handful of CEOs, anybody can get killed by anybody, providing the anybodies are sufficiently motivated."

That is exactly why I would take a personal threat very seriously.

James,

I'm a great believer in free speech and generally feel the internet is an open forum and you take what you get when you get online. However, there are consequences to free speech. When someone tells me they know where I live and they are coming to my home to commit bodily harm, I would take that very seriously. I don't know the other poster and I don't know how serious the threat is.

Rob, Alan and Dan are very public and their images are readily available online. I wouldn't know you if you were sitting in my back seat, so I think you are safe.

I do agree with your statement here:

"The reality of this world is that, outside of the Prez and handful of CEOs, anybody can get killed by anybody, providing the anybodies are sufficiently motivated."

That is exactly why I would take a personal threat very seriously.
    And this is why a little formality and respect should be in evidence in every post. Because nobody is actually anonymous. If the feds know who you are, and they can and do, there are people with access to the feds' information who can, through expertise, social connections, or simple bribery, get the same info.

This is why I thought it inappropriate for Alan to go completely, "Aha, I gotcha! You got caught!" to KJ after Alan's late night survey of mid-strip crap tables. For all the nonsensical junk Singer spewed to Alan for years that Alan never bothered to check, verify, or have vetted by experts, it seemed out there for Alan to basically call KJ a liar after an hour-long squinting survey. Seemed forced. Seemed like an agenda. If you do stuff like that, you better have your ducks in a row and be absolutely sure before spouting off. Because if you're wrong, you're calling somebody a liar who may not be a liar and who may not appreciate it. In that case, I don't blame somebody for tracking you down. This is what people used to fight duels over.

Rob, Alan and Dan are very public and their images are readily available online.
    Here is what you are (intentionally) missing. I didn't say a word to Alan. Not a single word. Nor obviously to Dan. Rob Singer....he is a special case. I'll refer you to this quote by site owner Dan Druff.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It's not like I'm asking people to tone down the rhetoric against someone like Rob Singer. Rob is purposely inflammatory and deserves any nasty responses he gets.
    Rob Singer is the nastiest troll I have encountered on the internet in my 10 years of gambling forum participation. As Dan stated, the nature of Singer's vitriol and personal attacks, places him in a category of "he deserves whatever he get". He forfeits any expectation of fair treatment.

That is not to say anyone has the right to o beat the hell out of him. But, NO ONE, including you, James40 and including Alan, thinks I was any kind of serious threat to Singer or anyone else. You guys are just pretending, for effect, in the hopes of pressuring Dan to remove a member you don't like.

And one other thing is that someone like Singer, who's is stupid enough to make and allow his personal information to be easily available to the world, should be just a bit more careful in what he says to people. While I was no threat to him or anyone and YOU KNOW IT, there are people that would kick his ass or worse for the things he says to people.

So just stop with the KJ is a danger shit. It is pure baloney and you know it.

Because nobody is actually anonymous.
    This has been brought up a number of times and is very true. Each time I refrained from posting what I am about to and should now too, but....

I am pretty well known throughout the AP/Gambling community. And not just by my handles of KJ or Kewlj. Many, many AP's know my full name, first and last. I am quite sure Axel, mickey and RS probably do and probably two of them know just where I live. Maybe not down to the street and house number, but they could find it if they had a desire to. I have actually transferred the house to my partners name in recent months (for an entirely different reason), so maybe that will help me going forward.

And while this small site, with limited members (that participate) may have more members that don't know my information, I suspect there are more than just the three AP's I frequently mention that do. I suspect this because there are other members that only occasional chime in that have made references to things that occurred at BJ21 and blackjackinfo. If they were on those sites, the likely know some of my personal information and who I am.

KJ, whether Alan or others felt GENUINELY aggrieved by your melt-down / rant will most likely soon become apparent.

Had you directed your threats at me, I'd have had the option to report it to the cops, and they'd be in touch with you about it, i.e. you'd soon discover that I took it seriously.

Assuming nobody from LE contacts you about it, you can probably conclude "no harm, no foul, let's move on."

Otherwise, plead the fifth.
    What, Me Worry?

"That is not to say anyone has the right to o beat the hell out of him. But, NO ONE, including you, James40 and including Alan, thinks I was any kind of serious threat to Singer or anyone else. You guys are just pretending, for effect, in the hopes of pressuring Dan to remove a member you don't like."

Why are you not a threat? Because you are really a nice guy? You made violent physical threats against two members of this forum, threatening to meet one at his home and do him physical harm. You said you had his address from the internet, intending to meet him and settle this "man to man. You can spin it any way you like, I have no idea if they were to be taken seriously or not.

Would you have taken the threat seriously if someone had said the same to you?

The threats should have been reported to the authorities, that is who decides if a threat is credible.

I absolutely do not want Dan to remove you, it's too much fun to see what the next breakdown is going to bring.

Originally Posted by OneHitWonder View Post
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Going back and forth with b.s. can be fun but you seem to actually believe your b.s. stories so it's a little weird.
    On a gambling board, I think it's called straight-up mental illness.

On second thought, it's a good time to make my last gambling forum post, ever. Can't sink much lower than this.

Ah, time to wallow and revel in the absurd.

Name:  firesign cover.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  16.1 KB
    What, Me Worry?

You made violent physical threats against two members of this forum, threatening to meet one at his home and do him physical harm.
    Ah Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy...This just didn't happen. Come back to the real world, please.

Rob Singer is not a member of this site, nor was he at the time of any discussion. Therefore what may or may not have been said to Rob Singer or one of his many other names, did not involve a member of this site.

Coach belly is a member of this site. However you are either remembering wrong intentionally, that is to say intentionally lying, or just mixing up some facts. I am trying give you the benefit of doubt, but it's hard....it really is because you have done this a number of times now.

Let me refresh your memory:

I suggested coach belly and myself meet to "settle" our differences. Coach belly agreed, inviting Biloxy Bill and myself to the Harrah's swimming pool. Mister v is (was) an attorney....Mister v does this not constitute a mutual acceptance of the offer?

BTW, coach belly also made some sort of light-hearted reference to drowning either Biloxy Bill or myself in the Harrah's swimming pool. But unlike you goofballs, I didn't get all bent out of shape about it. It's just internet banter.

So I declined the Harrah meet up, not wanting to meet on casino property. I suggested a location on the boardwalk north of Revel. Coach belly agreed and even picked the exact location....Entrance to New Hampshire beach. Again, we'll go to mister v....counselor...does this not again qualify as mutual acceptance of the terms?

AT NO TIME, was there any mention of me visiting coach belly's house. As a matter of fact the only time coach belly's house was brought up was when he volunteered "that he lived near by". I just assumed he brought that up as if to say he would be inviting me over for a social drink after our meet-up.

Perhaps coach belly would like to weigh in and either confirm or deny anything I said, although non of it is subjective or opinion. Dan does have a transcript of what was actually said.

So jimmy, just stop playing these games. Both you and Alan. Just get over it.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Perhaps coach belly would like to weigh in and either confirm or deny anything I said.
    The thread is gone, and I'm not sure why, but evidently I missed quite a bit after calling it a night.

My recollection is that I offered to give you a swimming lesson at Harrahs,
    and you countered by saying that you will kick my ass on the Boardwalk instead.

You took my swimming lesson offer as a threat to drown you?

Generally, swimming lessons are considered part of a process to avoid drowning,
    so your interpretation of a swimming lesson as a threat is deranged.

On the other hand, everyone understands that your threat to kick my ass
    means that you intend to beat me up in a fight. Isn't that what you meant?

OK then, have it your way...I look forward to giving you the opportunity.

Anybody want to film this encounter?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Because nobody is actually anonymous.
    This has been brought up a number of times and is very true. Each time I refrained from posting what I am about to and should now too, but....

I am pretty well known throughout the AP/Gambling community. And not just by my handles of KJ or Kewlj. Many, many AP's know my full name, first and last. I am quite sure Axel, mickey and RS probably do and probably two of them know just where I live. Maybe not down to the street and house number, but they could find it if they had a desire to. I have actually transferred the house to my partners name in recent months (for an entirely different reason), so maybe that will help me going forward.

And while this small site, with limited members (that participate) may have more members that don't know my information, I suspect there are more than just the three AP's I frequently mention that do. I suspect this because there are other members that only occasional chime in that have made references to things that occurred at BJ21 and blackjackinfo. If they were on those sites, the likely know some of my personal information and who I am.
    Wait, don't all gays live in the same part of town???? I assumed something 6969 Rainbow way. I would just get confused by all the little dogs running around and all the Miatas parked in the driveways.

If I wanted to find a gay guy I would scout out the mens designer underwear shops.

Go back to the locker room, coach, and hit the showers.

The game's long over.

KJ made it clear he didn't mean any of it, he was just trying to troll.

Poor, clueless guy: he needs to take Trolling 101 before jumping headlong into the pit.

Oh, KJ, as to whether there's some form of binding contract: no.

Lack of consideration (a legal, not a social term), plus a contract to meet a private party / adversary at a specific date and time in order to engage in a beatdown / mayhem would be VOID as it would be considered to be against public policy.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information