Thread: A Swap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Read carefully what Mr AxelWolf wrote about how Tasha set up multiple identities and used different ways to hide them and then comes clean on this forum. Why? To set up a scam.

The gift card payment was part of the scam set up. Soon the pitch with an explanation.

"Oh I was naughty before and I'm honest now, just send me $$$ and you'll get...."

If the forum owner here doesn't permanently remove her/him he will (unknowingly) be a participant.

The scam is in the works. It's so obvious it's ridiculous and anyone who thinks he/she is too dumb to pull it off will be the first victim.

Mr. Forum Owner ban him/her now.
    Andrew, fuck you. I gave half my paycheck to settle a stupid Lottery bet pledge that I lost and you claim I'm running some scam. Fuck you!
    Did you wait the proper 3 seconds dummy?

Stupid retard was just posting on GF as her Donut sock talking to herself about this forum at the same time.

Tries to act like she is giving advice to the retarted Nathan on how to act but using the same words. I don’t think she is running a scam, she is just someone with 70-80 IQ level smart enough to figure out today’s technology but too stupid to cover their tracks.

In my day they called them a functioning retart, or a mongoloid idiot, someone who can semi exist in a menial job like Walgreens but smart enough to adapt to survive.

At times I feel bad for her, but after all the shit she pulled it’s hard. And the fact that she continues it still and lies about it makes it hard for anyone to feel for her.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Andrew, fuck you. I gave half my paycheck to settle a stupid Lottery bet pledge that I lost and you claim I'm running some scam. Fuck you!

Stupid retard was just posting on GF as her Donut sock talking to herself about this forum at the same time.

Tries to act like she is giving advice to the retarted Nathan on how to act but using the same words. I don’t think she is running a scam, she is just someone with 70-80 IQ level smart enough to figure out today’s technology but too stupid to cover their tracks.

In my day they called them a functioning retart, or a mongoloid idiot, someone who can semi exist in a menial job like Walgreens but smart enough to adapt to survive.

At times I feel bad for her, but after all the shit she pulled it’s hard. And the fact that she continues it still and lies about it makes it hard for anyone to feel for her.
    Boz, please just leave me alone....

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Boz, please just leave me alone....
    BOZ >>>>

"You're lucky she even preforms for you bastards"

Thread Information