Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MidWest Player - how is your toilet paper situation?

I forgot to mention bricks were being dropped from underpasses at cars on the I-94 and 35W freeways and random cars were being shot at on University Avenue in St Paul, which is across the river from Minneapolis, the “twin city.” It’s possible to want the cop be arrested and be disgusted at the video and also not condone criminals tearing apart and destroy your city.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Tensions are getting very high on this forum with many members.
    I blame Government Lockdown!
    Tensions are running high in Minneapolis too. How does pillaging, looting, and burning further a righteous cause.
    They tried peaceful protest. I doesn't work. As bad as this looting is it will get everybody's attention. There is no reason that police officer is not behind bars right now and charged with murder. Pelosi said it right. We saw a murder happen right before our eyes on our tv screen.
    They burned down and looted their own neighborhood. It will be years before it recovers. So they are going to have to look at that blight and loss of jobs in the middle of where they live for years to come.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    MidWest Player, I thought I’d post here since this is kind of your thread. Don’t listen to Bosox, you’re doing a good job. I’m glad you opened up the thread on the Don and Eliot feud, not because I like disention, but because I enjoy a good debate. This is where you learn things.

Bosox just hates that he can’t boss people around here. And he’s one of the most disrupting people on this forum, taking things from here to other forums, just to start trouble. He’s done that to me several times now, so I’ve pretty much lost respect for him.

Bosox reminds me of a 5 year old who is always running to the teacher to tell on someone...no, that’s 21forme. Really that’s both of them. It’s probably why they get along so well.
    Bob, did you see where BoSox tried to get me in trouble at BJTF. He called me an instigator. Then 21forme had to add his 2 cents.
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...-an-instigator

Yeah BoSox, I will answer you here where I can rip into you good without worrying about getting Norm and Don all worked up, and that cry baby 21forme.

First, the Eliot and Don thread was started over here way before Norm closed the thread over there. I knew Norm would delete anything controversial on his site so why even start it over there. And yes, Don was way out of line the way he talked to Eliot. Hell, you have been suspended for way less by Norm several times. Don is a big boy, he can join this site if he wants, nobody is stopping him. I figured more was going on between Don and Eliot than just the spelling of hands per hour. I'm glad I started the Eliot and Don thread. It became very informational.

The area in Minneapolis where most of the destruction happened is, or at least was, a relatively trendy popular area for young adults. Mixed ethnicity but not predominantly minority or low cost. Slightly further east and areas nearby to the south are, but not really "ghetto" in any way, only areas on the north/northwest end of Minneapolis are typically rough. The areas on St. Paul where there was a lot of activity yesterday, on the other hand, they destroyed their own communities and businesses that probably won't bother with the headaches of coming back in those neighborhoods, with the exception of there are some small pockets of "better" neighborhoods around small universities on the the west end of the active areas.

MidWest Player, I thought I’d post here since this is kind of your thread. Don’t listen to Bosox, you’re doing a good job. I’m glad you opened up the thread on the Don and Eliot feud, not because I like disention, but because I enjoy a good debate. This is where you learn things.

Bosox just hates that he can’t boss people around here. And he’s one of the most disrupting people on this forum, taking things from here to other forums, just to start trouble. He’s done that to me several times now, so I’ve pretty much lost respect for him.

Bosox reminds me of a 5 year old who is always running to the teacher to tell on someone...no, that’s 21forme. Really that’s both of them. It’s probably why they get along so well.
    Bob, did you see where BoSox tried to get me in trouble at BJTF. He called me an instigator. Then 21forme had to add his 2 cents.

Yeah BoSox, I will answer you here where I can rip into you good without worrying about getting Norm and Don all worked up, and that cry baby 21forme.

First, the Eliot and Don thread was started over here way before Norm closed the thread over there. I knew Norm would delete anything controversial on his site so why even start it over there. And yes, Don was way out of line the way he talked to Eliot. Hell, you have been suspended for way less by Norm several times. Don is a big boy, he can join this site if he wants, nobody is stopping him. I figured more was going on between Don and Eliot than just the spelling of hands per hour. I'm glad I started the Eliot and Don thread. It became very informational.
    Hello MWP I hope you and your wife are doing well. You also got me at how you started the thread over here 10 hours and 19 minutes "knowing you I should have looked" before the other thread was closed. Although that was sort of cheating on your part as everyone always KNOWS well in advance when a thread is likely to be closed over there. So I call that part of it a technical push. Now I must smile at the point that you made saying that thread that you started over here was very informational. Maybe so to the members that participated, but I am going out on a limb again here that about you so far only put the first post and no more since then. So just like Bob21 says that you always fire a bomb and sit back and watch the resulting fireworks like you usually do. Kudos to you MWP you are the best at that maneuver.

Damn, you got me again you made another post in the thread just to show Bob that you can switch it up.
    Last edited by BoSox; 05-29-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Hello MWP I hope you and your wife are doing well. You also got me at how you started the thread over here 10 hours and 19 minutes "knowing you I should have looked" before the other thread was closed. Although that was sort of cheating on your part as everyone always KNOWS well in advance when a thread is likely to be closed over there. So I call that part of it a technical push. Now I must smile at the point that you made saying that thread that you started over here was very informational. Maybe so to the members that participated, but I am going out on a limb again here that about you so far only put the first post and no more since then. So just like Bob21 says that you always fire a bomb and sit back and watch the resulting fireworks like you usually do. Kudos to you MWP you are the best at that maneuver.

Damn, you got me again you made another post in the thread just to show Bob that you can switch it up.
    Bosox, I was just over at blackjack info and read how your biggest fan (notice, I didn’t call her your mistress or anything like that) is now claiming she’s a gold digger.

She also said she doesn’t want to go back to high school. I’m assuming she’s referring to the sophomoric humor of high school kids. Well if that’s the case she needs to stay away from this forum. I think our humor might be down in grade school category.

I mean Kj has Mickey at 6, MaxPen has him at 10, and I have you down for 5, so this is a pretty young crowd.

As far as MWP being a bomb thrower, every good forum needs one of those. If MWP wasn’t doing it, I’d probably pick up the slack and do it. And every forum needs a Tasha...I hope she doesn’t do something stupid and get banned. And of course every forum needs a detective policeman type, and that’s why we got you.

And btw, if forums don’t have some conflict nobody would be on them. That’s what Kj is good for...constant conflicts and rants. Basically he’s our Drama Queen and every forum needs one of those; we just happened to get the top of the line when it comes to drama queens.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Bosox, I was just over at blackjack info and read how your biggest fan (notice, I didn’t call her your mistress or anything like that) is now claiming she’s a gold digger.

She also said she doesn’t want to go back to high school. I’m assuming she’s referring to the sophomoric humor of high school kids. Well if that’s the case she needs to stay away from this forum. I think our humor might be down in grade school category.

I mean Kj has Mickey at 6, MaxPen has him at 10, and I have you down for 5, so this is a pretty young crowd.

As far as MWP being a bomb thrower, every good forum needs one of those. If MWP wasn’t doing it, I’d probably pick up the slack and do it. And every forum needs a Tasha...I hope she doesn’t do something stupid and get banned. And of course every forum needs a detective policeman type, and that’s why we got you.

And btw, if forums don’t have some conflict nobody would be on them. That’s what Kj is good for...constant conflicts and rants. Basically he’s our Drama Queen and every forum needs one of those; we just happened to get the top of the line when it comes to drama queens.
    LOL

Thread Information