Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
kewlj: Mr. MaxPen saw the welfare fraud reports too.

Judge: how do you know that?

kewlj: He told me so.
See how this works both ways?
Here is the problem for you coach belly. When you have multiple people that saw or witnessed the same thing, that is known as corroborating witnesses and carries much more weight than 1 person saying that never happened (or having all kinds of excuses for the things he couldn't get removed).

And in this case it isn't just MaxPen and I, there were others. I can't remember who right now and am not going to go back and look but there were at least 1 or 2 others that mentioned they saw these reports in the last couple years. And there were at least 1 or 2 from years ago before my time, that investigated and saw these reports. Was it Arci or armede$ or someone like that? And really anyone can take a look that wants to. YOU just don't want to and that says a lot right there. You don't want to see what you will find. You would rather just play your little coach belly games.

So you are talking 4,5,6 people that saw these reports, probably more people than that, but 4, 5, 6 that have publicly admitted they saw these report. That is a lot of corroborating witnesses. I wouldn't want you for an attorney or I'd be sitting in jail, because of substantial evidence and witnesses while you play your little games.