Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here is a complete list of all Alter Egos I have on Gambling Forums

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Yeah kew. It's fake news. Dan never "id'd" anybody as me because I never post under aliases. And if you can't figure out that I'm just too smart to bother with these "sockpuppets" of yours, it's understandable. You operate under the need to always be right about stupid, meaningless things like this. Keep wasting your time. You just didn't like what that Realtor exposed. I wonder why.....
    Dan did identify the female realtor from Phoenix as you. I don't have time right now, to go back and find it, but I am sure everyone that was here at the time remembers.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    KJ must be fuming knowing that you have a good shot of getting back on Wizard of Vegas.
    Not at all. I actually find it pretty sad that this is what WoV is now. It isn't a forum about gambling, becoming better gamblers and players, and players sharing their experiences that Michael described when he started the forum. It now is just for amusement purposes.

There was absolutely no reason to start a new thread for this. You could have simply just continue posting in the other thread where were already talking about this. It looks like you will never learn your lesson. I don't even see the point of getting back on Wizard of Vegas when you're just going to get banned again.
    KJ must be fuming knowing that you have a good shot of getting back on Wizard of Vegas.
    I thought a thread listing all of my Alter Egos would be a very nice thing to do.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    There was absolutely no reason to start a new thread for this. You could have simply just continue posting in the other thread where were already talking about this. It looks like you will never learn your lesson. I don't even see the point of getting back on Wizard of Vegas when you're just going to get banned again.
    I thought a thread listing all of my Alter Egos would be a very nice thing to do.
    Because you are a moron. And too fucking stupid to understand the Wizard uses you for sick entertainment.

That nasty shit you flushed today was the best part of you.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Because you are a moron. And too fucking stupid to understand the Wizard uses you for sick entertainment.

That nasty shit you flushed today was the best part of you.
    Boz, I can't believe I ever thought you were my Friend. I can't believe I stood up for you when someone attacked you.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Yeah kew. It's fake news. Dan never "id'd" anybody as me because I never post under aliases. And if you can't figure out that I'm just too smart to bother with these "sockpuppets" of yours, it's understandable.
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    girlfriday, however, is using a cell phone located very much in the area where Rob Singer was known to live.

Between that and a "new" user like girlfriday knowing too much about users here (including the banned Rob Singer), girlfriday is almost surely a phony account, and there's a good chance it's Rob.

girlfriday, you are going to need to PM me with some kind of proof that you're a real person separate and distinct from Rob Singer, or I'm going to have to ban you. You're also going to have to explain to me why you know and care so much about old forum drama, given that you're supposedly new here.

The posts from girlfriday were from a cell phone in the greater Phoenix area, sometimes showing as Mesa.
    Update on girlfriday:

This person tried to explain themselves to me in PM, mostly with a nonsense backstory which proved nothing.

In turn, I asked this person to either let me call them or have them call me. I even offered to let them call me and block their number.

In response, girlfriday claimed her "husband" got mad about this (mad at me for asking a suspicious account holder to call me?), and supposedly hired a PI to "investigate" me.

LOL!!!

Then the person told me that the "investigator" found a small piece of info about me which, shockingly, Rob already had awhile ago. I guess I was supposed to be intimidated or something.

Then the "husband" sent me a PM, telling me that I had better leave his wife alone (what???), or he would have me and others here "fully investigated".

Uh huh.

Anyway, I granted the "husband" his wish. Girlfriday will indeed be left alone, because I banned the account.

I am not intimidated by any of this. On the contrary, if this nonsense doesn't stop soon, I am going to track down the responsible parties and start taking action.

If you are banned, stay off this forum. Period.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-26-2019 at 07:36 PM.

And while I was looking up the Rob sockpuppet girlfriday thing, I ran across a post where a new member at WoV, named "horse" , who was attacking me, Axelwolf, mickeycrimm was identified by not one, but two different moderators at WoV as Rob Singer.

Tell us some more Rob of how you have never done the sockpuppet thing.

And by the way....THIS is what credibility is. You lie about this shit. Even lie about things easy to prove and then when you make a claim, such as your recent double-up claim, which is possible....you have no credibility. It is the boy who cried wolf situation.

Every time you have a new idea or thought in your head doesn't mean you need to post a new thread about it. You could have just continued on the thread we were already talking about the stuff. Limit yourself to one new thread every 5 months.

Every time you have a new idea or thought in your head doesn't mean you need to post a new thread about it. You could have just continued on the thread we were already talking about the stuff. Limit yourself to one new thread every 5 months.
    One new thread every five months? What am I? A Prison Convict?

Probably, but that's besides the point. YOU ARE LUCKY NOT TO BE BANNED FROM ALL GAMBLING FORUMS. If you keep on this path and don't get it though to your special needs head what annoys people, I suspect you will be banned from any gambling forum that counts to you. If I were you, I would PM someone(RELIABLE WHO'S NOT OUT TO GET YOU) All your posts before you hit send and get their opinion how and where it should be posted or even just deleted, until you get the gist of it. I'm fairly sure OD is a good guy with a brain(FUCK I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!!!) and he would help you with that on occasion, as would some others.With that you should be able to make timely posts and whatnot without getting yourself banned. Since you are special, you need special rules to follow. I have a feeling you cant help yourself and this is all just a wast of time. The Mods will just have to end up playing wack- a- mole with you.

Probably, but that's besides the point. YOU ARE LUCKY NOT TO BE BANNED FROM ALL GAMBLING FORUMS. If you keep on this path and don't get it though to your special needs head what annoys people, I suspect you will be banned from any gambling forum that counts to you. If I were you, I would PM someone(RELIABLE WHO'S NOT OUT TO GET YOU) All your posts before you hit send and get their opinion how and where it should be posted or even just deleted, until you get the gist of it. I'm fairly sure OD is a good guy with a brain(FUCK I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!!!) and he would help you with that on occasion, as would some others.With that you should be able to make timely posts and whatnot without getting yourself banned. Since you are special, you need special rules to follow. I have a feeling you cant help yourself and this is all just a wast of time. The Mods will just have to end up playing wack- a- mole with you.
    The thing is, soneone I THOUGHT I could trust and was my Friend backstabbed me and threw me under the bus in my time of need and continues to talk shit about me. I even stood up for this Dude when he was being attacked and this is how he repays me defending him.

The thing is, soneone I THOUGHT I could trust and was my Friend backstabbed me and threw me under the bus in my time of need and continues to talk shit about me. I even stood up for this Dude when he was being attacked and this is how he repays me defending him.
    so are we talking About an internet friend here? Perhaps you should think about posting up who you think are your friends and then see if others can help you out determining that. It seems to me you are very gullible and easily taken advantage of, so you probably shouldn't be PMing people asking for their advice and making friends with them until you are 100% certain they are of good character.
    Whatever the case, remember, you started this entire thing by making sock puppets in the first place. I just can't imagine someone influenced you to make all those sock puppets going back to the beginning.

so are we talking About an internet friend here? Perhaps you should think about posting up who you think are your friends and then see if others can help you out determining that. It seems to me you are very gullible and easily taken advantage of, so you probably shouldn't be PMing people asking for their advice and making friends with them until you are 100% certain they are of good character.
    Whatever the case, remember, you started this entire thing by making sock puppets in the first place. I just can't imagine someone influenced you to make all those sock puppets going back to the beginning.
    I'm talking about Boz. I thought Boz was my Friend and then he turned on me in my time of need and threw me under the bus and is still talking shit about me to this very day.

I'm talking about Boz. I thought Boz was my Friend and then he turned on me in my time of need and threw me under the bus and is still talking shit about me to this very day.
    what does that have to do with anything, did he put you up to this stupid s***?

You told me to be careful who I considered to be my Friends and I mentioned thinking Boz was my friend and Boz ended up turning on me, so it is really relevant to your "Be careful who you consider to be your Friends," :/

I feel like I am watching a play or movie that I just don't understand the plot or what is happening. You know....when you have to keep asking someone "what the hell is going on?"

You told me to be careful who I considered to be my Friends and I mentioned thinking Boz was my friend and Boz ended up turning on me, so it is really relevant to your "Be careful who you consider to be your Friends," :/
    All the world's problems are Boz's fault. You should have known that from the liberals over at the WoV.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    All the world's problems are Boz's fault. You should have known that from the liberals over at the WoV.
    LMAO!

and threw me under the bus
    Did you happen to notice if Dark Oz was on that bus?

and threw me under the bus
    Did you happen to notice if Dark Oz was on that bus?
    IIRC, Dark Oz actually tried to defend me after my nuke saying something like,"I really do wish Nathan had kept her temper."

Thread Information