Thread: The Complete Sequence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Rob. It’s your shining opportunity and I hope you make the best of it. And I honestly hate if My placing this in the spotlight kills anyone’s plays. That said, you probably did it with your revelation.

Consider me open to your story, not that I matter in the “gambling community” but I hope you present undisputable evidence in your favor. You either have it or you don’t. I also hope you accept Mike as a legitimate arbitrator to your claims.

Potential win/ win for everyone and a good record of history, unlike the Wired story.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Thanks Rob. It’s your shining opportunity and I hope you make the best of it. And I honestly hate if My placing this in the spotlight kills anyone’s plays. That said, you probably did it with your revelation.

Consider me open to your story, not that I matter in the “gambling community” but I hope you present undisputable evidence in your favor. You either have it or you don’t. I also hope you accept Mike as a legitimate arbitrator to your claims.

Potential win/ win for everyone and a good record of history, unlike the Wired story.
    I am interested to see how this plays out Boz and I accept Mike as a fair, legitimate and I would add 'expert' arbitrator. But the question I have is if Rob has "undisputable evidence", well he has had the option to present that at any time during the last 6 months and we wouldn't even be in this position, would we?

I don't want to get a head of anything but what if Rob presents a written statement, which I guess he has already done, and/or even communicates face to face or over the phone with Mike and Mike comes away saying something like it is clear there was such a bug and players, like Kane/Nestor and probably others played this play, but that he has seen no proof that Rob played this play. Then we are right back where we are.

For the record: No one is disputing that there was such a bug and play. AND no one is disputing that Rob seems to have knowledge of the play. What is disputed is that Rob played this play for 5.5 years to the tune of 3 million dollars. So THAT is what we can expect Rob to provide (to Mike) undeniable evidence of right?

I'm not really sure what an interview with Mike can add to this saga. I'm not aware of any special knowledge he would possess regarding this play and the math has already been solved for VP. Rob has already spoke with one expert with specialized knowledge regarding this play when he spoke with Axelwolf. There is only one other expert regarding this play on the WoV, that I know of, and he says it is/was still alive.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I'm not really sure what an interview with Mike can add to this saga. I'm not aware of any special knowledge he would possess regarding this play and the math has already been solved for VP. Rob has already spoke with one expert with specialized knowledge regarding this play when he spoke with Axelwolf. There is only one other expert regarding this play on the WoV, that I know of, and he says it is/was still alive.
    Mikes opinion will carry weight if Rob presents all the evidence and records he has. If he is as fearless and confident as he says, and wants validation, Mike is the right guy.

At worse Mike says he thinks it’s BS. At best it he says he believes it. Perhaps it ends in the middle, but based on their previous interaction, it’s clear Mike will say it’s BS as he did before.

In this situation, I think Singer understands the opportunity presented to him and accepts his responsibilities here.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Mikes opinion will carry weight if Rob presents all the evidence and records he has. If he is as fearless and confident as he says, and wants validation, Mike is the right guy.

At worse Mike says he thinks it’s BS. At best it he says he believes it. Perhaps it ends in the middle, but based on their previous interaction, it’s clear Mike will say it’s BS as he did before.

In this situation, I think Singer understands the opportunity presented to him and accepts his responsibilities here.
    That makes sense. I'm looking forward to this chapter.

Thread Information