Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Singer sightings...

Point by point rebuttal. Takes some time, not worth the effort, but here we go:

1) The contest entry fees were modest. Northbet simply requires a $100 deposit. The other information is available via the sites mentioned. Press a few buttons or make a few calls if you really want to know. Not that hard.

2) I'm a free speech advocate, which Mr. Mendelson and Dan both know. I have never made a direct request for anyone to be banned on any forum ever. Mr. Mendelson can verify my free speech bias. Saying the forum would be better without coach belly, which is obvious, is not the same as "begging for him to be banned."

3) I never posted games here. Why would I? The games are available via the Wise Guys Contest, other venues, and are date and time stamped as the wagers are made. I have actual partners and clients, so they receive the emails. Since they know each other, I don't think the "both sides of the same game" angle would work too well. But who knows? Maybe they're dyslexic, eh? Coach, you have absolutely no expertise at all in this. Why do you keep taking stabs that you know are wrong?

4) Verified that I made any bets? What does that mean? You mean post tickets online? LOL. You've gotta be kidding. You can't do that anymore. That's asking for trouble, and people have encountered problems from doing just that.

God almighty, if you could be right about one blessed thing, this might be worth my time.

Now I know what coach will say next. Let's see if he's as dumb as I think he is....

Yesterday, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I won't stoop to your level of name-calling simply because I don't agree with your argument
    Today, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Fuck you, you homophobic redneck dick!
    Here comes your nineteenth nervous breakdown.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    You mean post tickets online? LOL. You've gotta be kidding. You can't do that anymore.
    https://www.facebook.com/TilmanFertitta/

Actually the forum sucks ever since the former WOVers arrived and pushed out dozens of participants and hundreds of daily visitors.

Good job Dan.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    You mean post tickets online? LOL. You've gotta be kidding. You can't do that anymore.
    https://www.facebook.com/TilmanFertitta/
    First point: Without the player number showing, this could be anyone claiming anyone's ticket as their own.

Second point: You should not ever do this. People have claimed posted tickets as lost and tried to beat the actual owner to the cashout. If you have the ticket number, time/date, and amount, and claim the ticket as having been lost or stolen, it's first come, first paid.

Third point: The player number on the ticket does not necessarily confer ownership of the ticket. That is the great debate regarding the new laws that were written to slow down Billy Walters' using runners.

Fourth point: There are many instances when one would prefer to make a wager without stamping one's player number on a ticket. Since sports comps are negligible, the costs of being tracked usually outweigh the benefits.

Fifth point (I added this one late): If you let the player number show so as to establish ownership, you are letting people know your player number. That is insane. If you don't use your player number, then that facilitates someone trying to claim the ticket as lost and beating you to the punch. Posting the ticket as is does not prove ownership at all. It's like me posing with my girlfriend's brother's Lamborghini.

One should never, ever post a ticket online.

Thanks for the opportunity to give a lecture regarding an important point.

Coach, I'm waiting for what I think will come next.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-04-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Actually the forum sucks ever since the former WOVers arrived and pushed out dozens of participants and hundreds of daily visitors.

Good job Dan.
    Dan's doing a great job, by the way when is Singer coming back?

Thanks for the opportunity to give a lecture regarding an important point
    Maybe you should lecture Fertitta & Stevens, either they are unaware of your concerns or dismiss them as irrelevant.

Would it be risky to take a photo of your winning ticket, and post the image after you've collected?

Singer joined Gambling Forums two years ago. He posted for just a few weeks. There were two things that made him quit posting. GF is an uncensored site and people were putting it on him twice as hard as he could put it on them. And he got intensely questioned about his system by LarryS. Larry painted him right into a corner so he ran for the hills.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...GMWhYxbofgAwCO

With all of us gone from that site Rob decided to poke his head out. To me it looks like a coordinated effort between him and Mendelson to get him back on this site. If he comes back here this is what you can expect. The same thing that got him banned from here in the first place. Rob kicks in on page 2.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...djT_oa32OD2HPJ

I say let him stay there and anyone that wants to converse with him should go over there.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-04-2018 at 04:47 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mickeycrimm there is no coordinated effort to get Rob back here. But you gave me an idea: maybe I'll start up a new forum for myself... the kind with more participants, more viewers and less talk about how to rip people off.

Thanks for the opportunity to give a lecture regarding an important point
    Maybe you should lecture Fertitta & Stevens, either they are unaware of your concerns or dismiss them as irrelevant.

Would it be risky to take a photo of your winning ticket, and post the image after you've collected?

I saved photocopies of my best futures wins, back when the Rams beat the Titans in the Super Bowl, but it never even crossed my mind to post them. What's the purpose? Money pays for the ticket. It could be anybody's money, not necessarily mine. It shows you had a winning ticket. There's no context for how many other similar tickets you had in play with other options. The only value is when people can verify that you weren't blowing money on other options and cherry picking the winning ticket with which to pose.

Now for my Rams/Titans tickets, they were the only NFL futures I had that year, and the president of Golden Eagle Distributing (who Mr. Mendelson may know) was plugged in with me, so he could verify that was all we had.

Note to forum readers: coach is trying to be sarcastic with me, but he really doesn't know much about sports betting. Do not ever post your open tickets on line. Nothing good can come of it. You risk your ability to cash the ticket.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-04-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Mickeycrimm there is no coordinated effort to get Rob back here. But you gave me an idea: maybe I'll start up a new forum for myself... the kind with more participants, more viewers and less talk about how to rip people off.
    Yes, you could call it....the confederacy of dunces.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Redietz, why do you endlessly carry on with your nonsense. No one here gives a crap about your great winning sports picks. You keep creating arguments so you could time after time bring it up again and again and brag again and again how great they were again and again. Why do you think people believe you’re trying to hustle customers?

You and your sports picks don’t even fit in the conversation about the hustling AP’s. Why not start your own thread about your sports picks? Oh, never mind, I see you tried that a couple of times and had no participants.

Do not ever post your open tickets on line. Nothing good can come of it. You risk your ability to cash the ticket.
    Are you claiming that if had Michigan won, Stevens' ability to cash his ticket was at risk?

I saved photocopies of my best futures wins, back when the Rams beat the Titans in the Super Bowl, but it never even crossed my mind to post them. What's the purpose? Money pays for the ticket. It could be anybody's money, not necessarily mine. It shows you had a winning ticket. There's no context for how many other similar tickets you had in play with other options. The only value is when people can verify that you weren't blowing money on other options and cherry picking the winning ticket with which to pose.
    How could you verify that you've made any bets, or a net profit from sports betting?

How would other people verify that you weren't blowing money on other options and cherry picking the winning ticket with which to pose?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yes, you could call it....the confederacy of dunces.
    This one could be renamed after the song: Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Redietz, why do you endlessly carry on with your nonsense.
    Butthole, why do you endlessly carry on with YOUR nonsense?

Good job Dan.
    As opposed to the guy for some reason you defend at every turn. Face it Alan, you went from interviewing Presidents and Royalty to interviewing carpet scammers in CA and Singer. Quite a fall pal, quite a fall.

Sounds like another guy who sold his business and thinks no one could ever run it as good as he did.

You are a joke Alan, and if the you of 25 years ago saw you today and knew how you would turn out, they would slap you silly. Embarrassing sir, embarrassing.

Do not ever post your open tickets on line. Nothing good can come of it. You risk your ability to cash the ticket.
    Are you claiming that if had Michigan won, Stevens' ability to cash his ticket was at risk?

How could you verify that you've made any bets, or a net profit from sports betting?

How would other people verify that you weren't blowing money on other options and cherry picking the winning ticket with which to pose?
    Well, I guess you could have a group of credible people who get time and date stamped emails from you regarding all plays, and everyone gets the same plays.

And I guess you could participate in contests where your selections are visible to thousands of people ahead of the games.

And I guess you could request summaries from the offshore books with which you have accounts, since all of those accounts are in your name. Of course, people would try to sidestep that by taking terrible beatings at certain books and winning hugely at others, and cherry picking the results.

The bottom line, however, is that most people in the business have an idea of who wins. This is where I pull out the old name dropping. I can tell you that Billy Walters didn't hire me because I had a reputation for losing. Reality doesn't work that way.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    You are a joke Alan, and if the you of 25 years ago saw you today and knew how you would turn out, they would slap you silly. Embarrassing sir, embarrassing.

I wouldn't call it "embarrassing;" more like "expected."

Alan played in a young man's game, and peaked accordingly.

When father time caught up with him they gave him the bum's rush: hey, it's television.

I commend him for moving on, trying new things, and not just wearing his high school letter jacket and telling everybody how great he was on the gridiron back in the day.

Hell, he started this site: give him some props for that, if nothing else.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Good job Dan.
    As opposed to the guy for some reason you defend at every turn. Face it Alan, you went from interviewing Presidents and Royalty to interviewing carpet scammers in CA and Singer. Quite a fall pal, quite a fall.
    Matt Lauer had the fall. I changed careers.

Thread Information