Page 474 of 501 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

I hope that WOV, especially the WOV Admins don't think that Bikemo, who won $440 on a .20 bet is me(I myself won almost $400 on a .20 bet before, ). He or she is not me.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-06-2022 at 01:31 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Tasha, I flagged that post as it is clearly SPAM.

You seem to be easily fooled.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Who's a good little Nazi?
    You're a good little Nazi!
    Keep up the good work Mrs. V.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

I was just saying I hope WOV, especially the WOV Admins don't think Bikemo is me

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Shoutout to Mission for a 40% tip. $20 tip on a $50 damn. Very generous.
    Tipping is for chumps 😁 Of course there are exceptions to every rule. Right Axel ? 😁

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I hope that WOV, especially the WOV Admins don't think that Bikemo, who won $440 on a .20 bet is me(I myself won almost $400 on a .20 bet before, ). He or she is not me.
    We all know what that means.

Gentlemen,

You know I have very few rules here, and as a result this is the forum some APs will go to when they're banned elsewhere. And that's fine. This is the free speech AP forum, so to speak.

However, I do have a few things I can't allow here, and one of them is threats of violence. I have deleted several messages along those lines, even though the threat was aimed at someone who doesn't have an account here.

Please do not post any threats of violence on this forum, as that has never been allowed. Insults and criticisms are allowed, provided it doesn't get completely out of control.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Gentlemen,

You know I have very few rules here, and as a result this is the forum some APs will go to when they're banned elsewhere. And that's fine. This is the free speech AP forum, so to speak.

However, I do have a few things I can't allow here, and one of them is threats of violence. I have deleted several messages along those lines, even though the threat was aimed at someone who doesn't have an account here.

Please do not post any threats of violence on this forum, as that has never been allowed. Insults and criticisms are allowed, provided it doesn't get completely out of control.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...cc5f0#comments

Matt Lauer is a changed man and planning his apology tour.
    If he can do it, so can VCT Posters.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Gentlemen,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...cc5f0#comments

Matt Lauer is a changed man and planning his apology tour.
    If he can do it, so can VCT Posters.
    I was at Caesar's Tahoe in 1998 when Matt Lauer and his new wife took their honeymoon there. I recognized him but didn't let on. He looked at me like "don't you recognize me?" Didn't see him do any gambling while there.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

MBitch trying to fool the schlubs over there again with a blank w-2g form and blocking out info that isn't even there. Comical!!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    MBitch trying to fool the schlubs over there again with a blank w-2g form and blocking out info that isn't even there. Comical!!
    That is funny. I didn't look that close but THAT does appear to be the case that those lines are blank under the block out effort.

What is even more telling is the flip flop that Mdawg did to even get to the point that he posted a blank w-2g blocked out. He didn't even seem to know that winning from drawings and contests require a w-2g, even for amounts under the normal $1200, gambling w-2 requirements. That is why they give some of those amounts away in free play or promo chips.

Just another, of many examples of these guys not even knowing how the thing work involved with their "stories".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    That is funny. I didn't look that close but THAT does appear to be the case that those lines are blank under the block out effort.

What is even more telling is the flip flop that Mdawg did to even get to the point that he posted a blank w-2g blocked out. He didn't even seem to know that winning from drawings and contests require a w-2g, even for amounts under the normal $1200, gambling w-2 requirements. That is why they give some of those amounts away in free play or promo chips.

Just another, of many examples of these guys not even knowing how the thing work involved with their "stories".

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Ditto, and I don't think you can write losses off against a 1099. IIRC, you are on the hook for the full tax.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Gentlemen,

However, I do have a few things I can't allow here, and one of them is threats of violence.

Please do not post any threats of violence on this forum, as that has never been allowed.

well, I must say - that does seem a little bit overly restrictive - after all violence is part of life

what about - could you not say you wanted to kick someone's ass

but what if you only said for example - "I am IMAGINING that I am kicking so and so's ass and here is what I am imagining"

for example - can you say - "first I imagined I clotheslined you like in the WWE. then I imagined I power bombed you like in AEW - and then I imagined - etc. etc. etc.________????"

I think that maybe that should be allowed

but I don't think you should be allowed to post that your are imagining doing anything to so and so with a lethal weapon

no, you can only post that you're imagining beating the shit out of somebody with your bare hands

that's what seems like would be a good policy to me - and quite a bit less restrictive

how could anyone say that you're not allowed to post what you're imagining______________???

Last edited by Half Smoke; 12-26-2022 at 03:57 PM.
    please don't feed the trolls

Today is the four year Anniversary of my ban date from WOV for cussing out Beachbumbabs in a one time fed up cussing rant. I honestly was expecting a one month Suspension, never dreamed it would be a permanent banning. I went through a long time of begging to be let back on WOV, and apologizing for the one time fed up cussing rant.

I even did all the requests that were asked of me to do, especially being asked to confess to all of my Socks and wishing Beachbumbabs a happy birthday. I REALLY didn't want to wish Beachbumbabs a happy birthday. She treated me like trash for three years, WHY would I want to wish her a happy birthday? I even congratulated her on her Jeopardy win. I did all of that in hopes of being reinstated. Still banned.

On another Website, Posters said something that really got to me. "Why are you so hellbent on wanting to be let back on a Website that dumped YOU and not the other way around? You got treated like trash for three years, politely took their shit for three years, one day finally reached your breaking point, had a fed up cussing rant and got thrown out like yesterday's trash when you should have been supported. You've apologized for that one time fed up cussing rant.

That WOV place seems like a huge circle jerk. WHY are you so hellbent on wanting to be let back on there? Also, you have bent over backwards, doing all of the requests they ask you to do and are still banned. You are being used, played, and manipulated. They are treating you like a laughingstock joke. " made excellent points. I didn't like the desperate begging and the desperate requests I was filling I was doing for WOV to let me back on. But I thought desperate begging and desperate requests filling I was doing was necessary to show I was serious about wanting to be let back on WOV.

I'll sell you my WOV login. Want to make an offer?

Today is the four year Anniversary of my ban date from WOV for cussing out Beachbumbabs in a one time fed up cussing rant. I honestly was expecting a one month Suspension, never dreamed it would be a permanent banning. I went through a long time of begging to be let back on WOV, and apologizing for the one time fed up cussing rant.

I even did all the requests that were asked of me to do, especially being asked to confess to all of my Socks and wishing Beachbumbabs a happy birthday. I REALLY didn't want to wish Beachbumbabs a happy birthday. She treated me like trash for three years, WHY would I want to wish her a happy birthday? I even congratulated her on her Jeopardy win. I did all of that in hopes of being reinstated. Still banned.

On another Website, Posters said something that really got to me. "Why are you so hellbent on wanting to be let back on a Website that dumped YOU and not the other way around? You got treated like trash for three years, politely took their shit for three years, one day finally reached your breaking point, had a fed up cussing rant and got thrown out like yesterday's trash when you should have been supported. You've apologized for that one time fed up cussing rant.

That WOV place seems like a huge circle jerk. WHY are you so hellbent on wanting to be let back on there? Also, you have bent over backwards, doing all of the requests they ask you to do and are still banned. You are being used, played, and manipulated. They are treating you like a laughingstock joke. " made excellent points. I didn't like the desperate begging and the desperate requests I was filling I was doing for WOV to let me back on. But I thought desperate begging and desperate requests filling I was doing was necessary to show I was serious about wanting to be let back on WOV.

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    I'll sell you my WOV login. Want to make an offer?

Can we just buy it for her? Will Dan Druff delete these posts for us?

Would WOV see this as an open declaration of war?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Prozema, thanks for the offer, but selling me your login credentials would majorly be violation of WOV policies and if found out, you would be permanently banned. On another Website, a woman gave her login credentials to a banned Poster in order to help him out and he made it obvious that he was posting under her Account.

He soon turned on her and admitted she gave him her login credentials and she was permanently banned(That guy was a mess, even getting an ADMIN of another Website to make him a new Account and give him the login credentials after first Admin banned him. He promised the other Admin promised he wouldn't post, he just wanted to be able to read posts, something you can't do when banned. Admin made him a new Account and gave him the login credentials. The guy ended up breaking his promise and posting unwanted pictures of his butt.

Posters were understandably disgusted, and other Admin admitted he gave banned Poster a new Account and gave him the login credentials because guy promised he wouldn't post and that he just wanted to read posts. He apologized for giving the guy a new Account and login credentials.

First Admin banned the other Admin and admitted he felt bad about banning the other Admin, especially since he apologized, but had to do it because he broke major rules for a banned Poster) I wouldn't turn on you, but still, selling me your login credentials would be violating major WOV Policies. I guess you can rally for my reinstatement however. Especially since you admitted you didn't like the fact that I got permanently banned over a one time fed up cussing rant that I apologized for multiple times. Thank you.
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-26-2023 at 08:43 AM.

Tasha if you return to WoV you will be RAGGED and DRAGGED!

The LID's friend Eustace offered to sell me her login credentials at WOV, but I declined.

Thread Information