Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: eliot jacobson calls For Violence and protests on climate change

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Why not link the actual emails? It is a very common tactic when trying to deny this unfortunate predicament- quote a few sentences and leave all context behind.
    It's actually much worse within context. I cannot post it here because it is copyrighted. However, if you want to read the original e-mails and see for yourself, go to page 9 of the book Climategate: The Crutape Letters which clearly shows how bad things are (just click "look inside" for a free look). The IPCC has major influence over climate policy so it follows that the manipulation has huge influence over policy.

https://www.amazon.com/Climategate-C.../dp/1450512437
    Name:  zeedY5f.png
Views: 192
Size:  29.7 KB

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

Why not link the actual emails? It is a very common tactic when trying to deny this unfortunate predicament- quote a few sentences and leave all context behind.
    It's actually much worse within context. I cannot post it here because it is copyrighted. However, if you want to read the original e-mails and see for yourself, go to page 9 of the book Climategate: The Crutape Letters which clearly shows how bad things are (just click "look inside" for a free look). The IPCC has major influence over climate policy so it follows that the manipulation has huge influence over policy.

Well the book is now 14 years old. Just pointing that out as there has been much ongoing research since then.

The emails themselves should not be copyrighted. They shouldn't be copyrightable period if they are actual emails from third parties. (?) Whatever though - I believe you that there were studies that didn't support the premise and these guys wanted to bury them. Is that correct?

I don't have a hard time believing it is worse with context but that does little to outweigh all the subsequent research that has occurred in past 14 years. Especially after empirical observations have become more and more apparent. I'm fairly confident that there is little data coming out that these biased scientists have a need to hide at this stage. Extremely unfortunate but also true.

Regardless nice having a conversation without any insults from either side.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post

Interesting link, Bill. For those who aren't intellectual cowards, give it a sincere read.

Actually, I noticed this. It is even better. Tableplay, please pick your climate denial excuse and see what they say. Then tell me how their response is bullshit. Good luck !

Looking at all the pseudonymous user names here I see only cowards.
    Who are you bro? You never even contribute to this forum. All it is is the occasional one-liner that *ONLY* you find funny.

Kewl is right. Too many losers on this forum.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

--->

The Song Remains The Same (Dawson's Creek episode).

https://anagram-solver.net/%20Lookin...0?partial=true

Bill the pile of shit Yung aka The Grim Faggot with some more quips.
    --->

List of people with the last name Frobisher.

https://anagram-solver.net/Bill%20th...0?partial=true

Holy crap! That's pretty darn close. Just a bit more "massaging". I knew that there was something up, earlier, when Tablepooey wrote the one previous line of his,

Leaked climate scientist e-mails obtained from hackers.
    --->

Icelandic Settlement Disaster Memorial.

https://anagram-solver.net/Leaked%20....?partial=true

The Icelandic Settlement Disaster Memorial, also known as "In the Presence of a Soul" is a memorial at the former railway station in the village of Kinmount, Ontario. Affixed to the concrete base of the sculpture are plaques that describe the disaster in three languages. The memorial, placed by the Ontario Heritage Foundation and Agency of the Government of Ontario, was dedicated in July 2000.

The memorial documents a history of hardship experienced by a group of 352 Icelanders who arrived as emigrants in the fall of 1874, at the village of Kinmount. Delayed travel plans that soaked up their financial resources, and led to a late arrival in the fall of the year, poor living conditions, and lack of work due to an economic downturn in Ontario, resulted in the deaths of "thirty children...and upwards to ten grown-ups." The monument commemorates the experience of this group of pioneers.
    Boy, you guys are pegging me in all around, in a circle like that of the Zodiac. Ha.

Name:  220px-Icelandic_Community_Memorial.JPG
Views: 260
Size:  35.2 KB

TheGrimReaper
    Gold

One more thought and I'll try to get back to work.

Do you guys think Monet is more or less adapted for the future? He has all that excess fat he can rely on but then that means he'll also have a very hard time dealing with the heat.

Well the book is now 14 years old. Just pointing that out as there has been much ongoing research since then.

The emails themselves should not be copyrighted. They shouldn't be copyrightable period if they are actual emails from third parties. (?) Whatever though - I believe you that there were studies that didn't support the premise and these guys wanted to bury them. Is that correct?

I don't have a hard time believing it is worse with context but that does little to outweigh all the subsequent research that has occurred in past 14 years. Especially after empirical observations have become more and more apparent. I'm fairly confident that there is little data coming out that these biased scientists have a need to hide at this stage. Extremely unfortunate but also true.

Please just click on the Amazon link and read it for yourself. I am not going to risk posting the screenshots of the pages as they say "copyrighted material". I don't know where the original e-mails are at this point - but they are shown starting on page 9 of this book, which can be seen for free on the Amazon link.

Interesting link, Bill. For those who aren't intellectual cowards, give it a sincere read.

Actually, I noticed this. It is even better. Tableplay, please pick your climate denial excuse and see what they say. Then tell me how their response is bullshit. Good luck !

Who are you bro? You never even contribute to this forum. All it is is the occasional one-liner that *ONLY* you find funny.

My name is Solonius Matthew Urgerburger, S.M. Urgerburger for short, smurgerburger for shorter.

My name is Solonius Matthew Urgerburger, S.M. Urgerburger for short, smurgerburger for shorter.
    Can this be verified online with published results of at least one tournament cash?

Can this be verified online with published results of at least one tournament cash?

I sent a dossier that included various irreplaceable newspaper clippings documenting this very thing to Andrew G. but he stopped responding to my DMs a few months ago.

I sent a dossier that included various irreplaceable newspaper clippings documenting this very thing to Andrew G. but he stopped responding to my DMs a few months ago.
    Well it is a shame he has disappeared. I know he loved Australia so I'd guess he visited down under and just hasn't had the time to deal with it. I'll wait for him to return.

Andrew is one of the better practicing lawyers on this site. Unlike MisterV is quite keen in many areas of law. At one point I heard he is also an accomplished dice influencer.

Please just click on the Amazon link and read it for yourself. I am not going to risk posting the screenshots of the pages as they say "copyrighted material". I don't know where the original e-mails are at this point - but they are shown starting on page 9 of this book, which can be seen for free on the Amazon link.
    One last thing on this topic. I am not even sure what climategate suggests. Assume these guys truly believe Earth warming is a real thing. If they do, they will feel extraordinarily motivated to move mankind into a sustainable future. If they are decent people - what else would they do?

So you can say this and that about them but it really doesn't suggest much to me. I'm not sure how you see it. I see it as sadly expected. Internal equation -> (Trying you hardest to save the world for your progeny) vs (be dishonest about some research)? What is the rightous and ethical thing to do? I know what I would have done.

Really kinda a bummer thinking about it through their eyes. The power they wielded. I'm a no one. All I can do is make a thread on a forum when it already too late. Lately I've just been loling at the end of the world. Fairly fucked but if you don't accept it - it will drive a man mad. People are so clueless.

Can't deny it and not act because that kinda pisses me off. That ship has sailed boys.

One last thing on this topic. I am not even sure what climategate suggests. Assume these guys truly believe Earth warming is a real thing. If they do, they will feel extraordinarily motivated to move mankind into a sustainable future. If they are decent people - what else would they do?

So you can say this and that about them but it really doesn't suggest much to me. I'm not sure how you see it. I see it as sadly expected. Internal equation -> (Trying you hardest to save the world for your progeny) vs (be dishonest about some research)? What is the rightous and ethical thing to do? I know what I would have done.

Really kinda a bummer thinking about it through their eyes. The power they wielded. I'm a no one. All I can do is make a thread on a forum when it already too late. Lately I've just been loling at the end of the world. Fairly fucked but if you don't accept it - it will drive a man mad. People are so clueless.

Can't deny it and not act because that kinda pisses me off. That ship has sailed boys.
    Science needs to move forward in unbiased fashion - not by withholding or manipulating information. In any case, it doesn't matter if people believe that human beings are causing climate change or if they think it is caused by non-human processes. If there is technology or other means to reduce issues then they can try and implement them.

Science needs to move forward in unbiased fashion - not by withholding or manipulating information. In any case, it doesn't matter if people believe that human beings are causing climate change or if they think it is caused by non-human processes. If there is technology or other means to reduce issues then they can try and implement them.
    lol I fucked up my post. I meant to say there are 2 options. Either trying your hardest to save the world for your progeny by being misleading with research OR being honest about research, and having every agenda oriented person use it as counter-evidence for years (and thus do a far outsized damage to the underlying beliefs.)

I'm fairly bad at communicating. Oh well. I hope it makes sense.

I just think those ClimateGate guys did a rational thing even if it really flies in the face of what science should be. The situation was that grim and it is even grimmer now.

In almost all other scientific fraud - you can look at the motivation and find moral fault in the fraudster. Whether money, fame, or academic clout. This isn't what that is.

Nice interacting like reasonable folks.

lol I fucked up my post. I meant to say there are 2 options. Either trying your hardest to save the world for your progeny by being misleading with research OR being honest about research, and having every agenda oriented person use it as counter-evidence for years (and thus do a far outsized damage to the underlying beliefs.)

I just think those ClimateGate guys did a rational thing even if it really flies in the face of what science should be. The situation was that grim and it is even grimmer now.

In almost all other scientific fraud - you can look at the motivation and find moral fault in the fraudster. Whether money, fame, or academic clout. This isn't what that is.

There are universal solutions that can reduce the problem regardless of if it is a non-man made process or caused by man. For example mirrored satellites in Geo-synchronous orbit can be deployed and the light from the sun can be partially deflected to whatever degree is appropriate for a given region below a given satellite.

This logic seems very wonky to me. The question has been settled for decades now but you want to think it is "foolish" to think it is quite reasonable and studied ?

Fires occurred before man but that doesn't mean we can't conclude the source of fires. One could debate the issue with you if they're some sort of intellectual rebel but really?

Anyway, I was going to point out that I approached this from the perspective of a gambler which we both seem to be. This has been predicted for some time now. So let me get this right - All these scientists managed to get lucky for their grant money by predicting this shit was going to occur but when it is happening we're all going to suggest it would be foolish to think they are correct. Would you agree with this? Do the odds of them getting it right like that play any part in your reasoning?
    I've already stated my position on this which is that there is too much complexity to make a definitive statement about the cause of the current hyperthermal. The people making these conclusions should then also explain how the other hyperthermals previous to this one occurred in the absence of man. I now defer to Upton Sinclair in regards to grant money: “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    So the smartest guys in your HS who decided to dedicate themselves to knowledge instead of careers based on making money and we're supposed to believe they're driven by grant money.

A grifter with no jobs skills except pandering on a Youtube for money get far more credibility amongst many of a certain type.

I am fairly confident that physics PhDs can accurately model the interactions of the the radiation with greenhouse gasses. I'm fairly confident believing they can do this.

However, these same scientists can't model how the environment will respond with any significant accuracy.

I could understand your position if you were stating latter and not former but that isn't what is going on.

The question is not whether man caused global warming. The only question to be decided is when and how fast is the shit going to smack humanity in the face.
    You’re so certain yet unable to accomplish the basic’s of an adult male. Find love and procreate to further the human race.

Yup we should believe you

Another perfect month so far. Nothing changed great air nice weather. No major problems and life is the same. The only problem we have that are man made have been created by Joe Biden. His administrations failure to understand monetary policy will bankrupt many. As he steals your money funding fake things like climate and Transgender men In women's bathrooms. Imagine your 15 year old daughter at the YMCA now must stare at adult mens dicks swinging in the shower. This is how weird you guys are

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I've already stated my position on this which is that there is too much complexity to make a definitive statement about the cause of the current hyperthermal. The people making these conclusions should then also explain how the other hyperthermals previous to this one occurred in the absence of man. I now defer to Upton Sinclair in regards to grant money: “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    So the smartest guys in your HS who decided to dedicate themselves to knowledge instead of careers based on making money and we're supposed to believe they're driven by grant money.

A grifter with no jobs skills except pandering on a Youtube for money get far more credibility amongst many of a certain type.

I am fairly confident that physics PhDs can accurately model the interactions of the the radiation with greenhouse gasses. I'm fairly confident believing they can do this.

However, these same scientists can't model how the environment will respond with any significant accuracy.

I could understand your position if you were stating latter and not former but that isn't what is going on.

The question is not whether man caused global warming. The only question to be decided is when and how fast is the shit going to smack humanity in the face.
    You’re so certain yet unable to accomplish the basic’s of an adult male. Find love and procreate to further the human race.

Why do I want to procreate when I know how depressing and miserable life will be in likely 20 years. Whatever, it is obvious the decay has already started.

It is telling that you think impregnating a girl is an actual achievement.

In my world is it more impressive one has ducked those traps. Lots of negotiating for plan-B.

There are universal solutions that can reduce the problem regardless of if it is a non-man made process or caused by man. For example mirrored satellites in Geo-synchronous orbit can be deployed and the light from the sun can be partially deflected to whatever degree is appropriate for a given region below a given satellite.
    Don't try to edumacate these idgits.
    If Carl Sagan was alive today he would of questioned the Covid Vaccine and Global Warming.
    What these Fuckers are preaching and swallowing today is Pseudo Funded Science.
    No more Funding... No more Fearmongering about Climate Change.

"We've arranged a society based on science and technology in which nobody understands anything about science and technology.
    This combustible mixture of ignorance and power, sooner or later, is gonna blow up in our faces." —Carl Sagan, May 27th, 1996

"Science is a way of thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the Universe ...
    If we are not able to ask skeptical questions, to interrogate those who tell us that something is true, to be skeptical of those in authority, then we're up for grabs for the next charlatan
    Political or Religious Leader who comes stumbling along... POLITICAL! (This is also a Carl Sagan Quote)

Also Religious and even though I believe in the words of Jesus and the Bible I personally am against all Organized Religions.
    Faith is Not a Religion.
    Living as Jesus taught is not to be taxed, bought or sold.
    You are not supposed to profit off of any of it in any worldly, material sense.
    I certainly do not act accordingly but that doesn't deter from the fact that I understand the blueprint.

If the people do not get educated and question authority they will be forced to be listen and work for the government instead of the government listening and working for the people.
    This is the whole point of Government of the People, By the People and For the People.
    Unfortunately, most of you bastards want to be slaves and do what you're told.
    Like the Good Little Sheeple that you are.

Last edited by monet; 01-19-2023 at 01:59 AM.

I understand you Climate Change, Covid Vaccine Drones though.

“If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle.
    It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken.
    Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

- Carl Sagan -

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Why do I want to procreate when I know how depressing and miserable life will be in likely 20 years. Whatever, it is obvious the decay has already started.

It is telling that you think impregnating a girl is an actual achievement.

In my world is it more impressive one has ducked those traps. Lots of negotiating for plan-B.

Yes it is telling. It confirms I’m not insane like you. I have to believe your trolling now. In 20 years nothing will be different. The climate will be the same no worries at all. If we literally do nothing it will be the same.

Thread Information