Thread: Murder at Caesars Palace

Yet another horny Vegas tourist was set up by shady local women, and he tragically lost his life as a result.

25-year-old Bryan Angel Altamirano-Solano was staying at Caesars Palace on the fifth floor. He brought two beat looking 20-year-old women to his room, named Erika Covington and Arionna Taylor.

One or both of these lovely women had a gun, and were going up to Bryan's room to rob him, presumably after feigning sexual interest in him.

Somehow the robbery went bad, he was shot dead in the chest, and the two women ran off, but not before stealing some of his property. They were apprehended a short time later.

The murder took place on Wednesday, May 17, so it's been less than a day since it occurred.

The only unusual thing about this murder was that the victim was 25. Typically these chicks target older men, assuming they will have more money, and also older men are more willing to be excited about younger women coming on to them. (Though truth be told, I wouldn't be excited about these two hitting on me, even if I knew 100% they weren't up to anything shady!)

The basic rule of thumb is never to trust any random woman who comes up to you in Vegas and shows inexplicable sudden interest in you. It will rarely end well.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yet another horny Vegas tourist was set up by shady local women, and he tragically lost his life as a result.

25-year-old Bryan Angel Altamirano-Solano was staying at Caesars Palace on the fifth floor. He brought two beat looking 20-year-old women to his room, named Erika Covington and Arionna Taylor.

One or both of these lovely women had a gun, and were going up to Bryan's room to rob him, presumably after feigning sexual interest in him.

Somehow the robbery went bad, he was shot dead in the chest, and the two women ran off, but not before stealing some of his property. They were apprehended a short time later.

The murder took place on Wednesday, May 17, so it's been less than a day since it occurred.

The only unusual thing about this murder was that the victim was 25. Typically these chicks target older men, assuming they will have more money, and also older men are more willing to be excited about younger women coming on to them. (Though truth be told, I wouldn't be excited about these two hitting on me, even if I knew 100% they weren't up to anything shady!)

The basic rule of thumb is never to trust any random woman who comes up to you in Vegas and shows inexplicable sudden interest in you. It will rarely end well.
    Dear God,
    If you bring those two up to a room, you deserve to be shot. Just points to the fine clientele that comes to Caesars these days.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

People oughtn't respond to the multi-outlet bad news. Perpetuates the vicious cycle of "holier than thou". Not to mention mental illnesses such as depression.

Now that I think about it, it must be time to take down the Mendelson banner.
    Last edited by OppsIdidItAgain; 05-18-2023 at 08:03 AM.
    Magic of music is to make any instrument sound great. What a forum of thus satisfaction, despite the clowns and other losers. I found the numeral, 78230, in nature, given that the time of my final-1 post was 7:08, and, its spot #304=(2^2+300)-->23. And, by the sizes of the little, images: 7.8KB, and, 4.8KB=(2^4X0.3)-->23; p<[1/(5X050X5)^2]. (300/4)=75; (16-0.3)=15.7-->1/57-->75. (296/53.333...)=5.55. (1200/16.3)-->[10X7+2+1].[6][196√91][9][183]; (1200X16.3)-->[1961-7+2]. (78^2 - 23^2)=5555. Ha!

Whats up with the nearly matching neck tattoos & why are these women in Vegas mug shots always smiling?

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Whats up with the nearly matching neck tattoos & why are these women in Vegas mug shots always smiling?
    A lot of times people smile in mugshots because they are high or drunk and the true reality of the crime they are being accused of hasn't hit them yet or they are proud of the crime they are being accused of. Often in Court Hearings, the Perpetrator has a remorseful and regretful look, no longer smiling. I have seen something similar, People LAUGHING in their initial interrogation interviews shortly after committing the crime, but in their court hearing looking VERY troubled.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

No one likes to read these kind of stories but the facts are:

Major cities are dangerous place filled with unsavory characters. Las Vegas is a major city.

Touristy locations are dangerous places. Las Vegas is a tourist destination.

If you are engaging in the prostitution element, multiple those dangers because most prostitutes, no matter how they may look are drug addicts

If you are hiring prostitutes in Vegas and taking them to your room, consider yourself lucky if you only have your watch stolen up some junkie hookers cooch.

Unfortunately this fellow wasn't so lucky.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    What is with the purple dots on the right girls lower lip? Is that a tattoo? Bruises from homemade ghetto silicone injections?

The one of the left looks like she is crying. Probably settling in that her life has seriously changed for the worst for a looong time.

99% of the time you are much better served not having anything to do with people who have neck tats. I've known a few exceptions (artsy guys from HS).

Also dont' play in a homegame where the dealer has aces up their sleeves tatted or any gambling memed crap.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Those two are guilty of being criminally ugly.
    What, Me Worry?

Bbbbwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ya gotta love it, subhuman divershitty the gift what keep right on giving, hey hey!!!!

Thread Information