Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: BS AP's

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

redietz needs to step up to the plate and provide proof of accolades, mainly because he criticizes others who have and as an anonymous poster, the accolades he claims needs to be tied to an absolute identity. Instead, he's done nothing but lie, stonewall, dodge, divert & deflect. Those are the actions of a person who's bsing forum folk. If he wasn't such a weasel he'd either admit to doing that, or come clean. And enuf with the phony "copyright" nonsense and that stupid "PR packet". Nothing but baloney and everyone knows it.
    So give him an address and let him mail it to you.

Or, redietz mail it to my office

Axis Media Management Inc
    30495 Canwood St #211
    Agoura Hills CA 91301

Oops, I was wrong about the mileage. From the Mercedes website:

Award Milestones
    155,000 miles (250,000 kilometers)
    312,000 miles (500,000 kilometers )
    466,000 miles (750,000 kilometers )
    625,000 miles (1,000,000 kilometers)
    1,000,000 miles (1,610,000 kilometers)

So I should hit 312,000 miles (500,000 km) by the end of the year.

Divert and deflect red---that's all you've ever done. Cause you're as phony as the collection of queers, atheists and transgender libtard freaks over on WoV.

Sling just contacted me and told me he's really Larry Bird. He said to trust him--just read his stats.
    I was hoping to keep that between us.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post

redietz needs to step up to the plate and provide proof of accolades, mainly because he criticizes others who have and as an anonymous poster, the accolades he claims needs to be tied to an absolute identity. Instead, he's done nothing but lie, stonewall, dodge, divert & deflect. Those are the actions of a person who's bsing forum folk. If he wasn't such a weasel he'd either admit to doing that, or come clean. And enuf with the phony "copyright" nonsense and that stupid "PR packet". Nothing but baloney and everyone knows it.

30495 Canwood St #211
    Agoura Hills CA 91301

Alrighty. I will make your copy today and get it out to you this week (I may head to LV tomorrow). I may need to email you the photos of the National Conference on Gambling paper separately. I didn't want to damage the binding on the volume using the photocopier, so I took photos. Not sure how they came out. I will try printing them first.

Oops, I was wrong about the mileage. From the Mercedes website:

Award Milestones
    155,000 miles (250,000 kilometers)
    312,000 miles (500,000 kilometers )
    466,000 miles (750,000 kilometers )
    625,000 miles (1,000,000 kilometers)
    1,000,000 miles (1,610,000 kilometers)

So I should hit 312,000 miles (500,000 km) by the end of the year.

Wow. That is cool.

30495 Canwood St #211
    Agoura Hills CA 91301
    Is this the address that arci sent his tax returns to? And the address that Rob was supposed to send his tax returns to but welshed the bet?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

30495 Canwood St #211
    Agoura Hills CA 91301

Alrighty. I will make your copy today and get it out to you this week (I may head to LV tomorrow). I may need to email you the photos of the National Conference on Gambling paper separately. I didn't want to damage the binding on the volume using the photocopier, so I took photos. Not sure how they came out. I will try printing them first.
    If you want to email any photos to me, use my business email: alan@alanbestbuys.com

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

30495 Canwood St #211
    Agoura Hills CA 91301
    Is this the address that arci sent his tax returns to? And the address that Rob was supposed to send his tax returns to but welshed the bet?
    Rob is currently unavailable...He is at the airport picking his wife up from her part time job of sniffing luggage

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Divert and deflect red---that's all you've ever done. Cause you're as phony as the collection of queers, atheists and transgender libtard freaks over on WoV.

Sling just contacted me and told me he's really Larry Bird. He said to trust him--just read his stats.
    I was hoping to keep that between us.
    Larry Bird! My favorite all time basketball player.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

30495 Canwood St #211
    Agoura Hills CA 91301

What does saying you "may" head to LV tomorrow and you "may" need to email photos or whatever have to do with actually getting the job done? And don't forget to include one of those photos being your DL or else all the copies of stuff in the world won't mean beans.

I got arci to make a fool of himself by sending in returns that did nothing but backfire on him. Now it looks as though it's YOUR turn to hop to the crack of my whip. Let's hope for a much better result.

Redietz you don't have to mail anything. Just take some photos with your camera and send the photos. We can wrap this up in a matter of minutes and at no cost.

LOL, Rob. I must be one of them there bi-coastal folks. If my sinus infection calms down, I may head to LV tomorrow via the interstate.

Alan, no worries. I printed everything out but the conference paper, and the material looks half decent, actually. I'll priority it tomorrow if I don't head to LV or I'll overnight it Thursday if I do.

And just for Rob, I won't be including a copy of my driver's license. I want Rob to first explain how somebody other than R.E.Dietz got hold of 40 years of personal material. I'm sure he has a theory. Quacks usually do.
    Last edited by redietz; 07-23-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Let's not get carried away here. I don't need anything sent "overnight" because I am not in the office every day. Frankly, I go into the office one day a week. Also, I don't need 40 years worth of anything.

Frankly, a few cell phone snapshots of your name, redietz, showing certain credits is all I need. If you are going to be sending a shitload of stuff that's too big for the mailbox I am not going to the post office to sign for it and pick it up. LOL

Let's not get carried away here. I don't need anything sent "overnight" because I am not in the office every day. Frankly, I go into the office one day a week. Also, I don't need 40 years worth of anything.

Frankly, a few cell phone snapshots of your name, redietz, showing certain credits is all I need. If you are going to be sending a shitload of stuff that's too big for the mailbox I am not going to the post office to sign for it and pick it up. LOL
    No, Alan, not that much stuff. It's probably 25 pages from a dozen different things. My name is attached to the enterprise, so that'll be front and center on most of them. Not much reading. I'll highlight my name on any pages of standings or stats so there will be no eye strain. I'll mail it this week.

I got arci to make a fool of himself by sending in returns that did nothing but backfire on him. Now it looks as though it's YOUR turn to hop to the crack of my whip. Let's hope for a much better result.
    No, arci made a fool of you. He got you to show your true colors. You welshed the bet. He said beforehand you would never send in your returns. You played right into his hands. You can't show your returns because it would prove you are lying about what you made at video poker. You've never proven your claims but have the gall to demand that others show proof. Only from a loser. Pathetic.

Well, if you want to revisit the Arc tax returns... they made it look like he wasn't the big successful gambler he claimed to be.

Well, if you want to revisit the Arc tax returns... they made it look like he wasn't the big successful gambler he claimed to be.
    Can you find a quote where he said he was a big time gambler? Arci never claimed to be a big time gambler. He claimed to be a part time gambler playing quarter and dollar video poker. What did Rob's tax returns tell you about his claims? Oh, yeah, that's right, Rob welshed the bet and never sent them to you just like arci said Rob would never send them to you.

What was there to see? Rob admitted to having zero income from video poker. That was his bottom line.

I'm trying to get away from the logic of what I'm about to say, but I can't see a way to do it.

If Rob had zero income playing video poker, and arci had income playing video poker, then arci must have been a better video poker player than Rob.

That would seem to be the obvious conclusion, wouldn't it?

Red, if you refuse to prove you're the person identified in the stuff you're sending, you've proven nothing about yourself---and face it: you're only sending Alan your lunch because I'm beating it out of you. Anyone can be a groupie and collect info over the years on anyone. Wise up.

I like the comment about "no income" on vp Alan. But you goofed again: it was no TAXABLE vp income. You may yet benefit from taking an IRS class.

Thread Information