Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: BS AP's

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Still waiting for someone to explain what the proposed bet is.

Let's start with:
    1. number of hands, and whether it is single play or multi play or anything coach wants.
    2. What is the EV on the game. Or can the game be varied.
    3. Where.
    4. What is the wager.
    5. What denomination or denominations.

Much more but let's get this info agreed upon to start.

I estimate another 100 posts without an agreement.
    I'M HALFWAY THERE.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When you hit the deal button that is one hand.
    No that's not correct, not on a hundred play (or hundred hand) machine,
    that's why it says "Select Hands", they are all hands, you select the number of hands to play.

Even on a 100-play machine , I'm a longshot to win...probably more than 100-1.

But I'm willing to take an even money bet just to prove that you're too chicken to show up.

But if it has to be 6 months in Montana, then yes please stop wasting your time, because you're not serious.

Let's be honest here. Mickey doesn't want to have a bet with Coach. That's the end of it.

All of these discussions about what constitutes a hand or a bet, or EV vs Variance, mean nothing.

It's all spam.

There will be no bet.

On to other things.

Did I tell you I once saw a random shooter at Caesars roll 18 yos in a row, and not one of the three of us at the table even bet a single dollar on 11 the entire time?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Let's be honest here. Mickey doesn't want to have a bet with Coach. That's the end of it. All of these discussions about what constitutes a hand or a bet, or EV vs Variance, mean nothing. It's all spam.
    You have kept saying the number of hands doesn't matter. I offered you a bet where you lay me 2 to 1, not 100 to 1, that the next hand won't be a winner. You have ignored the proposition. Let the record show that Alan Mendelson does not want the bet. There will be no bet. It is all spam.

Belly is an idiot and so are you. Where in the hell do you guys get off thinking I'm the one who has to travel for a bet to go down? Get the fuck out. You two assholes are the ones pushing for a bet. You can come to me, not the other way around. If you want the goddam bet I'm right here. You two assholes get your asses up here if you want the bet. All you are doing is running your punk ass mouths. Let the record show that porkbelly and Mendelson are to chickenshit to come to Montana and throw down on a bet.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    that's why it says "Select Hands", they are all hands, you select the number of hands to play.

But I'm willing to take an even money bet just to prove that you're too chicken to show up.

But if it has to be 6 months in Montana, then yes please stop wasting your time, because you're not serious.
    Let the record show that yellowbelly, the one who has been pushing for a bet, is to chickenshit to come to Montana for the bet. He's got an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Let the record show that yellowbelly, the one who has been pushing for a bet, is to chickenshit to come to Montana for the bet. He's got an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass.
    Why don't you go to Vegas on his dime (as he offered) and show him a thing or two... like, he can't have a profit on a 98% game?

Why don't you go to Vegas on his dime (as he offered) and show him a thing or two... like, he can't have a profit on a 98% game?
    I don't give a rat's ass about the cost of a trip to Las Vegas. It's all the inconvenience. The only chance fatbelly has to win on a 98% game is short term luck. In the long run he has zero chance. Now, why don't you go to New Jersey on yellowbelly's dime and film him playing a hundred play. Dont give me any shit about it being inconvenient. You two idiots don't have any problem volunteering me to go to Nevada but neither of you two idiots will come to Montana. What's the matter? Don't like the inconvenience? Go fuck yourself.

Las Vegas was built on losers like you and belly. I hope you like the carpet at Caesar's, Alan, because you paid for it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-05-2017 at 02:14 AM.

deleted. duplicate post.

I don't give a rat's ass about the cost of a trip to Las Vegas. It's all the inconvenience.
    I'd be very happy to inconvenience myself. I'll put aside the work I do for my weekly TV show, and I'll put aside the work I do for my advertisers who have me do their commercials and Infomercials and I will gladly fly to AC on his dime. I'll bring along my girlfriend too.

Vegas is no inconvenience at all. My GF lives there. I go there once a week.

I'm surprised you would be inconvenienced Mickey? Is there something you do you're not telling us about?

I hope you like the carpet at Caesar's, Alan, because you paid for it.
    My real name isn't Alan. It's Augustus. I paid for the whole tower.

I got a call from the office today. A big package arrived from the address redietz gave me via private message. As I told redietz I go into the office only one day a week so I won't get it till next week.
    OK, so it's been 10 days since you received information from redietz. Let's here a verdict! Almost seems like both you and Singer, have gone radio silent rather than acknowledge redietz has proved his claim. Did I say "almost" ??

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    OK, so it's been 10 days since you received information from redietz. Let's here a verdict!
    to think that anyone is going to prove anything just to satisfy some goof-ball's curiosity on an anonymous message board, you are living in an alternative reality. NO ONE would do that.

Good catch coach on the phony, hypocritical so-called "AP" who migrated here from the libtard site full of freaks--WoV.

And kew, wake up. I'm simply demanding redietz supply some backup to all his talking smack--something you'd never be able to do yourself. So instead of posting thousand-word posts scrambling around trying unsuccessfully to convince normal people that you live in the past, try working on that chemical imbalance you have upstairs that you think empowers you within a world that just doesn't care.

Redietz, decided it was worth him to do so. I have no idea why? I suppose he just grew tired of all the bullshit.

But there really is absolutely no benefit to him doing so. I would have advised him against it. AND, it won't even matter as any evidence he provides won't be "good enough".

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Good catch coach on the phony, hypocritical so-called "AP" who migrated here from the libtard site full of freaks--WoV.
    I did NOT migrate here from WOV. I have not participated at WOV for a year and a half. But....you don't seem like the kind of 'person' to let the truth stand in the way of your alternative reality.

But there really is absolutely no benefit to him doing so.
    That's not for you to say, you may not understand what he feels benefits him.

I got a call from the office today. A big package arrived from the address redietz gave me via private message. As I told redietz I go into the office only one day a week so I won't get it till next week.
    OK, so it's been 10 days since you received information from redietz. Let's here a verdict! Almost seems like both you and Singer, have gone radio silent rather than acknowledge redietz has proved his claim. Did I say "almost" ??
    Yes, I'm curious too about what Redietz sent Alan. Yo, Alan! What's up with that? And why isn't Rob curious about it?

I still haven't been to the office to see the package.

I still haven't been to the office to see the package.
    Who told you you could take all that time off? Get back to work.

Thread Information