Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: The value of "proof"

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Biloxi Bill View Post
    You shouldn`t have edited...I thought you said it very well the first time....and absolutely true as well
    Yeah, I can't be like that. If someone is agitating me to the point that I am feel the need to stoop to the level of the haters, then it's time for me to move along. This is NOT what I am about, nor why I can here to participate.
    You're so full of it kew. The only reason you showed up here was to spew your bj bs because wizard etc. put you in your place about all the baloney. Your constant rants of "waaa waaa I'm not gonna engage these people any more" and "look at me! look at me! I'm a PRO!!" expose your stupid, tired agenda. And no, we don't care to keep hearing about your gay "roommates" any more than you care to be reminded of your pre-choice days when being within five feet of a woman, terrified you.
    Stupid X 29 = Rob Singer

Alan, can you give us the very latest date when you will get to the office and retrieve the package?

If you cannot commit to being there in, say, the next month, can you instruct your associate Tony to just grab it and mail it to you?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan I cannot predict when I will get to the office. Even if I wanted to go at this very minute because you would drive me, I couldn't. Tony has the key because it's Tony who owns Axis Media.

There were many times at 3am when I had the time and the urge to see the envelope but Tony has the key. Also it's a secure building that is open to the tenants only during certain hours because the tenants (about ten of them) share certain facilities in the building.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Dan I cannot predict when I will get to the office. Even if I wanted to go at this very minute because you would drive me, I couldn't. Tony has the key because it's Tony who owns Axis Media.

There were many times at 3am when I had the time and the urge to see the envelope but Tony has the key. Also it's a secure building that is open to the tenants only during certain hours because the tenants (about ten of them) share certain facilities in the building.
    So you`ve had this urge at 3AM, but never when the building is actually open, or your boss is there?....yeah okay lol

Wonder if the Killer B`s (lol) Blacklife or Betty will call BS on this....doubtful
    Last edited by Biloxi Bill; 09-10-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Biloxi care to make a bet on what the hours are for the building and who has a key? By the way, Tony doesn't go into the office every day nor is he there many hours. This business we're in sucks, ya know.

Biloxi care to make a bet on what the hours are for the building and who has a key? By the way, Tony doesn't go into the office every day nor is he there many hours. This business we're in sucks, ya know.
    No I do not

Maybe someday they`ll change the building hours so it`s open at 3AM and Toni is there

No, Biloxi... we have lives and we're not obsessed with hyperbole.

Can you just ask Tony to grab the package and mail it to you? Why is this so tough?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Can you just ask Tony to grab the package and mail it to you? Why is this so tough?
    I am sending you a private message.

I'm going to ask redietz one more time: since photos of cover pages and headlines and credits do not violate any copyright law and comes under "free use" will you please post some photos?

I'm going to ask redietz one more time: since photos of cover pages and headlines and credits do not violate any copyright law and comes under "free use" will you please post some photos?
    Yeah red, why is this so tough?

Other than the op eds and the National Conference on Gambling and Risk-Taking article, my name isn't on cover pages, headlines, or credits, and certainly headlines and credits don't tell the entire story. And that's what we're after here, isn't it? The entire story, right? The entire story as written by third parties, right?

Since Alan and Rob evidently know the legal ramifications much better than me, I leave it to them to post the contents. Have at it. Rob, I'll be more than happy to share the same material with you. I've offered previously. I just need your home address. Either or both of you are welcome to post it. Make yourselves useful. Shouldn't be a problem, right, guys?

As you continue to weasel out of posting any kind of proof.....

The main reason we want to see you post something credible red is because no one would ever accept something you sent in that isn't publicly available, especially when you refuse to identify yourself. Like I've said, sling is really Larry Bird, and if he sends in copies of all of his past accolades then would you really believe him without absolute proof of identity?

Wise up....and stop dancing around the real issue here. You seem to be in the same sinking boat as that group of hapless "AP's" is in the other thread about their moronic two-tables claims.

As you continue to weasel out of posting any kind of proof.....

The main reason we want to see you post something credible red is because no one would ever accept something you sent in that isn't publicly available, especially when you refuse to identify yourself. Like I've said, sling is really Larry Bird, and if he sends in copies of all of his past accolades then would you really believe him without absolute proof of identity?

Wise up....and stop dancing around the real issue here. You seem to be in the same sinking boat as that group of hapless "AP's" is in the other thread about their moronic two-tables claims.
    So I take it you'll be posting the material, Rob? Thanks a bunch!

Certainly the man-around-town great Rob Singer isn't ascared to post some poor bloke's gambling material, right? I appreciate you volunteering. Hell, you get to read it first and choose what to post. Sweet deal, eh?

If it's your material then you post it, with proof of identity. Or forever be labeled a lying fraud.

If it's your material then you post it, with proof of identity. Or forever be labeled a lying fraud.
    Now you're being ridiculous Rob.

Why can't you believe "our" redietz is who he says he is? Sometimes Rob you pick the most ridiculous battles.

LOL -- It seems to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you would be the perfect person to read and go over the material with a fine tooth comb. Make sure it's legit. You were in Las Vegas simultaneously with me when much of this was published. You'd know what was true or not, right?

Plus you could check with your LV contacts, call the parties who published the stuff, you know, evaluate everything. Surely no one would do a better job of going over everything carefully than Rob Singer, who has a vested interest in finding a flaw or debunking it.

Then you can report back on everything you found to be incorrect or false.

It makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

More deflecting the fact that you could easily supply proof if your claims were true.

Now you're being ridiculous Rob.

Why can't you believe "our" redietz is who he says he is? Sometimes Rob you pick the most ridiculous battles.
    Oh good I can explain this to you again.

It's the INTERNET Alan, and you have no idea of anything anyone says about who they are unless you know them. Look at the load of crap the anonymous kew tried to sell everyone. Red's been deflecting and diverting for a long time on this, and it's raised more than a couple red flags.

More deflecting the fact that you could easily supply proof if your claims were true.
    Rob, you seem to be missing the concept here. I'm giving you the opportunity to debunk everything. You don't seem very eager to evaluate the material, or double check it. I cannot imagine why.

Thread Information