Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more bullshit about the package

I'm going to put an end to the bullshit over the redietz package right now. And redietz is forcing me to do it.

He never asked me to make the contents of his package public so why he makes a big deal over it is nothing less than him attacking me as a proxy for Rob Singer.

I never doubted redietz and I told him it was ridiculous for him to send me his package.

But now he and others attack me over his package so I am going to post two key screen shots of messages redietz sent me. Look and read for yourselves.

Normally I wouldn't post these messages but this is extraordinary what's happened and I am forced to defend myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

ok this explains why he wanted you to look at the stuff....and you wouldnt even do that. You looked it over by proxy. You looked it over via a person who doesnt post here, or had any contact with the sender.

this makes you look like shit. You didnt even have the decency to look it over yourself.

I dont care one way or the other about the credentials of redietz......no one fucking bit

but when you say you didnt look it over because you dont understand sports betting......thats where I call bullshit.

one has nothing to do with the other.

i would have more respect for you if you said.....i dislike redietz and dont want to give him the time or effort....fuck him. Now thats something i could understand

Fuck you LarryS. Redietz said it plain and simple. He didn't even care if I mentioned I got them. Then it all changed when he decided to attack me. So fuck you. He sent me the package and I received it and that's all I had to do. Later it was all about did I read the package? It was a fucking twist of the story. I never had to read the package. Why he sent it was pointless unless he was setting me up. And frankly I think he was setting me up.

Now YOU ask redietz about his messages to me. And fuck off.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Fuck you LarryS. Redietz said it plain and simple. He didn't even care if I mentioned I got them. Then it all changed when he decided to attack me. So fuck you. He sent me the package and I received it and that's all I had to do. Later it was all about did I read the package? It was a fucking twist of the story. I never had to read the package. Why he sent it was pointless unless he was setting me up. And frankly I think he was setting me up.

Now YOU ask redietz about his messages to me. And fuck off.
    “I was just supposed to receive it, not actually read it”

Lol, what a pile of bullshit if I’ve ever heard it....Alan would fuck a snake if he could crawl around on his stomach

And in order to take those screen shots I had to take Mr R E Dietz off of ignore. So now I'll see exactly what he says and now I'm not going to be diplomatic and pull punches.

This entire package situation was ridiculous from the get go and he even he admitted it. So why did he do it? Ask him. But to send me the package and say I didn't even have to say I got it but then condemn me over the package is total bullshit.

READ HIS MESSAGES TO ME.

Hey keystone you asshole. Read what redietz wrote to me. Then ask him about it and fuck off.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Hey keystone you asshole. Read what redietz wrote to me. Then ask him about it and fuck off.
    No, I don’t think I’ll read it...am just gonna receive it... LOL

Here's the first message from Dietz which was sent to me and to Dan. Dan ignored it. I wonder why? I said okay but I also told redietz it was ridiculous sending this. And if you read the second message above he acknowledged it was ridiculous. But read this initial message below. Then ask redietz how he at first just wanted someone to hold his docs to me being the bad guy for not discussing them publicly? Why the twist?

And again I never doubted redietz but it appears he set me up to attack me. Read his original message now. Read it. Read it. And get off my ass.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

At the time, when he sent that he may not have cared so much, however, as time went on and Rob kept up his shenanigans, Red now cared. We were all counting on you to do the right thing.

Whatever the case, you could have just taken the time to look it over and report your findings. You have spent much more time, effort, and energy defending yourself regarding the package than it would have taken you to just look it over and make some type of a report. WHY NOT????? Perhaps you would have understood it, perhaps not. AT LEAST TAKE A LOOK.

It seemed to us that you kept making one excuses after the next so you didn't have to shut down your buddy Rob. It seemed as if You wanted to leave Rob an opening so he could continue his BS.

TBH I have no clue why he has a package all set up anyways.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 08-02-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Axel, why don't you direct your interrogation at redietz, who for some very strange and incriminating reason, kept on refusing to post anything at all about himself and instead claimed he put it into snail mail. He's the undeniably true snake in all of this. Anyone who's being honest about who and what they are in the gambling world would NEVER, EVER leave it up to someone else to tell their story.

Redietz is and has always been a dishonest weasel, and the fact that he keeps trying to make this all about Alan would lead anyone with any type of formal education to easily see why he did this.

Why does he have some stupid "all set up" anyways? Because he is nothing but a con man looking for other people to feed his sports betting habit.

I donnt care about redietz and his accomplishments.

But I do call BS on alan for using the excuse "I dont understand sports betting" as a reason he didnt read or report on the material.

Now he changes his reasoning to "look at these 2 messages".

when people change their story , its easy to call BS.

Its like Alan saying that he stood and watched 18 yos in a row at an almost empty table...and didnt make a single 1 dollar bet on the yo.....because "I dont bet the center bets"

total BS

Natter on ye negative nabobs, natter on.
    What, Me Worry?

Unrelated. Anyone who bets on any number that keeps coming up has no understanding about the properties of random occurrences.

I understand what Alan chose to do, but you're forgetting that he changed his mind--a fundamental right. It would certainly be frustrating and concerning had he been the sole entity for releasing any pertinent information on said subject. But he wasn't and still isn't--redietz himself could have, should have, and still should post his own info. That's what any reasonable, truthful claimant would do. But you will never see anything of the sort from a liar like redietz. He instead enjoys seeing all of his silly sheep illogically and continually go after Alan for Alan's choice and redietz' refusal to post a thing.

DOESNT MATTER.

i am not talking about redietz becase he isnt here . So I am talking about alans behavior.

your argument is that a kid gets in trouble with his mom for hitting his brother and the answer is.//"He started it"

fuck reietz......axel outlined the issue at hand and i extraplated it with my own thoughts.

this is just another example of alan fibbing and then trying to cover himself. FIRST he doesnt understand sports.....and then its here look at these messages.

fucking pick an excuse and stay it.

And as far as him not betting on the eleven 18 times in a row..........he witnesses not a once in a lifetime event......he witnessed a once in 1000s of lifetimes event......so you might realize it and stray fro your everyday activity. Even though you dont jaywalk...doesnt mean under the right conditions you might just jaywalk.

Don't start with the 18 yos. This is only about redietz.

LarryS I did say several times in the lengthy discussion about the package that redietz initially told me it was not for the public.

This is the first time I actually posted his messages to me. I wanted you all to read it for yourselves.

The question is why did redietz change HIS mind?

Why did he tell Dan and myself one thing but tell the forum something else?

What I'm not going to do is reveal my private conversation with Dan. Dan and I discussed this. Dan decided not to be part of it. And I'm keeping it confidential but there was a very good reason Dan would not accept a package. There is also a good reason I didn't have Tony open it for several weeks... which might have been months.

But again the facts are clear.

1. I never doubted redietz
    2. I told him sending the package was ridiculous and while he agreed with me he wanted me or Dan to have this evidence
    3. Initially it was only a private matter and frankly I don't even remember how it got on the forum
    4. You guys should be asking redietz for an explanation
    5. You won't ask redietz for an explanation because you want to attack me.

Edited to add:

I copied this from redietz's post in the Dan Druff thread. Read it. It's an absolute lie.

"Mr. Mendelson, I suspect, originally requested the package because he decided to test whether there was one."

It was redietz who first approached me and Dan about sending a package. I posted his message to me and Dan and it's been twist the truth and twist the truth since then.

Yes LarryS, ONE of the reasons I gave redietz is that I know zip about sports betting. But I also told him and the forum that I never doubted him.

So why did he turn on me?
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 08-02-2018 at 02:22 PM.

This topic needs to end. Alan didn't publish Redietz's "stuff". Redietz didn't just do it himself. They each have their reasons. I tried to stop this thing a couple times by vouching for Redietz but no one cared. I guess it was more fun to continue the argument.

But I really think it has been exhausted.

regnis is now the arbiter of when enough is enough. a THREAD ONLY HERE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS HAS ALREADY EXPIRED ACCORDING TO HIM.

this thread is not hurting anyone, r taking away from a different subject.

its titled aptly

so any one looking at the title of this thread ca avoid it if they think enough is enough

thanks for the expiration date ...but you will get a better result if you go off on your own and masturbate.

LarryS has given us all enough reasons why he should be ignored.

as long as that cutie with thiose sensual lips keeps reading my posts, I am ok with aklan and his friends ignoring me.

oh mickey you're so fine.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    as long as that cutie with thiose sensual lips keeps reading my posts, I am ok with aklan and his friends ignoring me.

oh mickey you're so fine.
    Coach Petunia, are you still sticking by your statement that you never read any sexually deviant fantasies from larry. Have you lined up a date with him yet? Get it while it's hot.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information