Thread: The Kicker Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about here.
    I know. All decisions are made on win goals and if you don't know where you are in the game, how can a clear decision be made? Many times while playing artt I have wanted to hold just A's instead of two-pair, but the two pair returns me to square one with a possibility of a small win goal-for one small example. (bonus poker). But if a full house wouldn't return me to square one, I hold the A's. So just playing without any idea of where you are usually means you are just casually poppin' the buttons..
    Not saying my play is comparable to Rob's....just that I make decisions based on win goals.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Not saying my play is comparable to Rob's....just that I make decisions based on win goals.
    Unfortunately, from what you've posted here, you are not winning, you have some kind of a gambling problem, and your hero has reported that his recent big wins are because of phenomenal luck and not because of his system.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Unfortunately, from what you've posted here, you are not winning, you have some kind of a gambling problem, and your hero has reported that his recent big wins are because of phenomenal luck and not because of his system.
    My last reply on this topic: ALL wins are because of luck.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    My last reply on this topic: ALL wins are because of luck.
    That is probably the most honest thing ever posted in a discussion about Rob Singer's strategy.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    That is probably the most honest thing ever posted in a discussion about Rob Singer's strategy.
    See if you can twist this: every time YOU win it's because of good luck....and you lose overall. Ever think if you used some sort of strategy to go with that need you have to play so often that you might do better?

Thread Information