Thread: My advantage play in AC is finished

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The difference is the machines for VBJ, roulette, etc., treat it as a table game would and give your bet back. VP doesn't do that because it's considered a slot machine.

jbjb

Phew, let's move on

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The difference is the machines for VBJ, roulette, etc., treat it as a table game would and give your bet back. VP doesn't do that because it's considered a slot machine.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    That makes sense. But as I mentioned before, when I have a free play chip at craps the free play chip is returned to me -- and it is not converted to a "cashable chip." If you are saying the machines are different, I will accept it.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    That makes sense. But as I mentioned before, when I have a free play chip at craps the free play chip is returned to me -- and it is not converted to a "cashable chip." If you are saying the machines are different, I will accept it.
    Yes. What you're describing is a non-negotiable chip or also called "play till you lose" chip if I'm understanding right. Free bet chips or coupons are different where as win or lose, it's removed from play.

Thread Information