Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

The reason I posted it was how well put together it was. Someone spent a lot of time getting it pretty damn right. Glad to see it is appreciated by others too.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I went back and watched the 50's on up to the 90's.
    They had some videos for each decade that were about 5 to 10 minutes long.
    Being born in the 70's may have been the perfect time.
    I got to catch everything from the 40's on up and it all was on TV and I found myself able to relate to all the content from each decade.
    I remember 1980 to 1989 so vividly and IMO it is by far the culmination of American Pop Culture.
    No wonder they made over an hour video compared to the other decades.
    They made a 2000's tribute but I didn't watch that one.
    I noticed when they did the 90's tribute it was a monster decline from the prior videos.
    I related and was familiar with all the content but there was a serious disconnect with emotions from the prior periods.
    Even though the 90's was pretty great, in real life, I see and remember how it all started to go downhill from there.
    It seems clear that the public release of the internet killed the American Pop Culture Industry.
    It just wasn't profitable anymore to produce music, movies and television.
    File Sharing and Reality TV took over and destroyed the imagination... RIP.

Eric Hunley drop (Laid Back News)

That damn Eric Hunley sure is a Busy Beaver.
    How many shows does he have already lol?
    Anyways... back to London Broil.
    I'm felling lazy so using the Cast Iron Pot to make Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots.
    I'm not even cutting the roast.
    Just throw it in.
    Sear it.
    Throw some water in and put it in the oven.
    Add the veggies later.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    That damn Eric Hunley sure is a Busy Beaver.
    How many shows does he have already lol?
    Anyways... back to London Broil.
    I'm felling lazy so using the Cast Iron Pot to make Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots.
    I'm not even cutting the roast.
    Just throw it in.
    Sear it.
    Throw some water in and put it in the oven.
    Add the veggies later.

Looks like it's going to come out great Monet. I went back and listened to the Great White Lie Podcasts 1 and 2 on Eric's channel ("Eric Hunley") with Mike Levine - pretty enjoyable IMHO.

You'll never look at Robert De Niro in the same way again after this one:

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    You'll never look at Robert De Niro in the same way again after this one
    Not all the way through it yet but that Jimmy Swaggart story was pretty good.
    What's your address.
    Just mail it to Jimmy Swaggart Louisiana!!
    LOL... guess the mail man knows where to deliver it to.

You'll never look at Robert De Niro in the same way again after this one
    Not all the way through it yet but that Jimmy Swaggart story was pretty good.
    What's your address.
    Just mail it to Jimmy Swaggart Louisiana!!
    LOL... guess the mail man knows where to deliver it to.
    Glad you're listening to it Monet, I found it entertaining as well. Below is the time stamp I was referring to (about 44 minutes in):
    "https://youtu.be/pDVfy9XgDgs?t=2640"

Glad you're listening to it Monet, I found it entertaining as well. Below is the time stamp I was referring to (about 44 minutes in):
    Defecate on me after sex. - Robert De Niro -

Defecate on me after sex. - Robert De Niro -
    You really found gold with this channel Monet - Groubert really exposes the truth. He must have some sort of dead man's switch or switches in order to remain above ground given what he knows and what he is capable of exposing with his investigative abilities.

Monet, the shower and bathroom looks great. Here is an LBJ drop from America's Untold Stories (I haven't seen it yet):

Monet, the shower and bathroom looks great. Here is an LBJ drop from America's Untold Stories (I haven't seen it yet):
    I listened to about 70% of it the other day.
    I think the most interesting point that Mark made was how Democrats have been stealing elections for about 100 years.
    Something about counting votes after 9pm.
    When you look into it certain areas magically get massive votes counted after 9pm and reported the next day.
    This isn't just a Trump Election thing.
    You can trace it back before Trump was born.
    Anyways... both sides are always trying to lie, cheat and steal elections.
    Study it and you will find nothing but voter fraud for the last 200 years in this country.
    That's just the way of the world.
    I'm not sure LBJ isn't like most of us Americans.
    I know I can relate to his many antics.

I listened to about 70% of it the other day.
    I think the most interesting point that Mark made was how Democrats have been stealing elections for about 100 years.
    Something about counting votes after 9pm.
    When you look into it certain areas magically get massive votes counted after 9pm and reported the next day.
    This isn't just a Trump Election thing.
    You can trace it back before Trump was born.
    Anyways... both sides are always trying to lie, cheat and steal elections.
    Study it and you will find nothing but voter fraud for the last 200 years in this country.
    That's just the way of the world.
    I'm not sure LBJ isn't like most of us Americans.
    I know I can relate to his many antics.
    Good points. I agree with Mark and I'm guessing that most of the votes counted after 9PM are mail-in ballots. Trump goes to sleep as a heavy favorite to win and the next day someone who can't put two words together is president. I have no horse in the race like yourself - just an observation.

Not a documentary but I love this dude. His intensity.. is over the top and actually a bit scary. He has many youtube videos on prison life. He apparently nearly killed someone to get his time, so he isn't a poser, but he is... special. His schtick cracks me up.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I finished this podcast last night.
    I thought the conversation was really smooth and a good listen.
    He got a lot of Hate in the comments but I don't think they listened to the whole conversation.
    The guy is Ex-CIA so people are going to not trust anything he says just because but the conversation was very smooth in my opinion.

I finished this podcast last night.
    I thought the conversation was really smooth and a good listen.
    He got a lot of Hate in the comments but I don't think they listened to the whole conversation.
    The guy is Ex-CIA so people are going to not trust anything he says just because but the conversation was very smooth in my opinion.
    Thanks for the heads-up Monet - looking forward to listening to it.

Excellent documentary: "Fyre: the greatest party that never happened."

Streamed on Netflix: very interesting.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fyre_2019
    What, Me Worry?

Here is a website which features podcasts about con-artists called Pretend Radio Podcasts:
    https://pretendradio.org/

I learned about this podcast series from Eric Hunley's podcast episode where he interviews the guy who creates these con-artist podcasts:

Here is a website which features podcasts about con-artists called Pretend Radio Podcasts:
    I learned about this podcast series from Eric Hunley's podcast episode where he interviews the guy who creates these con-artist podcasts:
    Good Looking Out!
    Nice Trifecta Here!!
    Who, in this world, isn't a Pretender, Con Artist or Fraudster?
    I never met anyone in my life or seen anyone on media that wasn't Lying, Cheating, Stealing or Killing for a Living.
    Heck, many of them are doing it for fun.
    I guess we can exclude kewlJ and AxelWolf... the two most honest and moral individuals of the AP Lifestyle.
    RS running third by a nose.

Good Looking Out!
    Nice Trifecta Here!!
    Who, in this world, isn't a Pretender, Con Artist or Fraudster?
    I never met anyone in my life or seen anyone on media that wasn't Lying, Cheating, Stealing or Killing for a Living.
    Heck, many of them are doing it for fun.
    I guess we can exclude kewlJ and AxelWolf... the two most honest and moral individuals of the AP Lifestyle.
    RS running third by a nose.
    Only one of the trifecta above remains relevant. Rob, Moses, MichelD favorite poster of all time. Mr 2k-2 last dozen or so posts over the last 2 and half years or so, have been garbage bs. Former VCT Forum Warrior All-Star is also fading into oblivion.

Thread Information