Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will he stay or will he go now?

Dan:

What are you going to do about Singer?

Exile him again or welcome him back into the fold?

I don't have a dog in that fight, but it is time for you to make an executive decision.

Obviously he will not limit his posts to the two threads you originally designated.

You decide: thumbs up, or thumbs down?

Name:  thumbs out.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  3.9 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Dan:

I don't have a dog in that fight, but it is time for you to make an executive decision.
    Who are you to determine what and when it's time for Dan to do anything? Besides, check your fingers, I'm smelling shit.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Dan:

Who are you to determine what and when it's time for Dan to do anything? Besides, check your fingers, I'm smelling shit.
    That's your own nose you're smelling the shit on, buttnosehole.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Dan:

Maybe it's also time for mickeycrimm to go. I'm disgusted by his obscenities.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post

No, it's time for you and Rob to go you fuck face bastard. You need a good bitch slap, punk. All that hatred and vitriol coming from Singer that you allowed on your site for all these years and you have the gall to say I'm a problem. You are a derelict piece of shit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

This is what happens when a poster who never even graduated high school runs rampant on a forum. He litters it with threats, vulgar obscenities, and whining about others when he just isn't intelligent enuf to see what a bad actor he himself is. And it's not like MOTHER SUPERIOR from the local chapter of Montana Nuns Inc. recommended him.....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This is what happens when a poster who never even graduated high school runs rampant on a forum. He litters it with threats, vulgar obscenities, and whining about others when he just isn't intelligent enuf to see what a bad actor he himself is. And it's not like MOTHER SUPERIOR from the local chapter of Montana Nuns Inc. recommended him.....
    Look in the mirror, bitch. You'll see the problem. And there is one little detail you, Dunce Mendelson and Buttnosehole have forgotten. Dan said you would only be temporarily unbanned.

No, it's time for you and Rob to go you fuck face bastard. You need a good bitch slap, punk. All that hatred and vitriol coming from Singer that you allowed on your site for all these years and you have the gall to say I'm a problem. You are a derelict piece of shit.
    I just wanted to preserve this so I copied it.

Look in the mirror, bitch. You'll see the problem. And there is one little detail you, Dunce Mendelson and Buttnosehole have forgotten. Dan said you would only be temporarily unbanned.
    Oh Mickey you're getting picked off one bugger at a time.

Read what Dan REALLY posted and get back with me.

And you sit there alone and wonder what a high school diploma would have meant to a slug like you?

Who are you to determine what and when it's time for Dan to do anything?
    I am a forum member who likes to understand the rules of the forum I am on.

Dan looks pretty damned silly letting Singer thumb his nose at the limitation / posting restriction, and there is uncertainty and disagreement among the forum membership as to this issue.

Time to fish or cut bait.

Name:  c0e6eed987e7d9aa765f32ca8cbdb2fd.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  17.0 KB
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-11-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

“Shit, get off the pot, or do neither and thereby choose to live your entire life in the shitter.”
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

I just wanted to preserve this so I copied it.
    The confederacy of dunces are back in full force. There was obviously a conspiracy between mendelson and Argentino to get Argentino reinstated. Rob posted up on GF with Mendelson following close behind here. And Mendelson agitated for Argentino's return. The site is now back to being the sewer it was before Singer was banned. Mendelson has amnesia. He forgets that he banned Singer twice himself for publicly chastising Mendelson about his gambling addiction. The only reason Mendelson let him return was because he felt outnumbered on the two dice puzzle. Since then he has fallen totally in love with Argentino. That is, until Argentino fires him up again about his gambling addiction.

Sure the site is getting more views. But those people are to afraid to post. You can't publicly disagree with Argentino on video poker strategy without being smeared by him for it. Mendelson is an accessory to it. He's Argentino's enabler. The big question is why. Why does he associate himself with such a disgusting person? Argentino is a repulsive person, totally devoid of any empathy for anyone, as morally bankrupt as they come. He turns every site he is on into a cesspool.

Mendelson tries to paint me as the bad guy. Bullshit. I've never trolled anyone without them doing it to me first. If you hit me I will hit you back.

I suggest renaming the site the Confederacy of Dunces. There is nothing but trolling going on here now. So let the games begin. Troll away at me but don't expect me to back down.

Oh poor mickey....blaming everyone but himself. Just like Hillary.

The booze may be blocking it, but take a look back at how you start almost every issue here. You don't "disagree" with my play strategy--you name-call and make up lies over it. You don't converse with Alan--you sling unwarranted obscenities at him out of the blue when he doesn't mention you.

You're in alcoholic denial over your part in all this. And your nonsense about how you "won't back down"?---you don't get that NO ONE CARES what you do or say, unless and until you go into one of your drunken rages. THAT'S your value on these forums, and THAT'S what people want to see from you. People go to hockey games to see the blood and fights. People check in here to see barbarian mickeycrimm blow his stack!

Now back to my salmon burger.

The booze may be blocking it, but take a look back at how you start almost every issue here. You don't "disagree" with my play strategy--you name-call and make up lies over it. You don't converse with Alan--you sling unwarranted obscenities at him out of the blue when he doesn't mention you.

You're in alcoholic denial over your part in all this. And your nonsense about how you "won't back down"?---you don't get that NO ONE CARES what you do or say, unless and until you go into one of your drunken rages. THAT'S your value on these forums, and THAT'S what people want to see from you. People go to hockey games to see the blood and fights. People check in here to see barbarian mickeycrimm blow his stack!

What an idiot. Pot. This is kettle. You're black. You've been name-calling and making up lies about AP's and their strategies for 15 years on the internet. You don't just disagree with them you smear them. When it blows back on you then you get pissed about it. You're about to blow your top now. You can't stand it. Troll away, mr. repulsive.

I suggest renaming the site the Confederacy of Dunces.
    That is a GREAT novel, a modern American classic that should be required reading.
    What, Me Worry?

What an idiot. Pot. This is kettle. You're black. You've been name-calling and making up lies about AP's and their strategies for 15 years on the internet. You don't just disagree with them you smear them. When it blows back on you then you get pissed about it. You're about to blow your top now. You can't stand it. Troll away, mr. repulsive.
    Uhh....we're talking about since I came back in again, bozo.

I hope you see how difficult it is for someone like me to attempt to get thru to an uneducated beast like you. But maybe it goes straight thru that hole in your head and it's not your fault?

I suggest renaming the site the Confederacy of Dunces.
    That is a GREAT novel, a modern American classic that should be required reading.
    Let's hope that "novel" contains a picture of his one and only girlfriend in life--Rosey Palmer--doing what she does best

The forum is a lot livelier with Singer posting. The views have increased dramatically since his return. Dan's doing a great job.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    The forum is a lot livelier with Singer posting. The views have increased dramatically since his return. Dan's doing a great job.
    Quantity over quality. All the readers are viewing is troll posts. And they are to chickenshit to jump in the fray. Only a dozen people post here.

They COULD be checking in here to see MC blowing off the steam of having to spend yet another night/waking up alone.....but that's just a theory.

Thread Information