Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The Reinstate Argentino Thread

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Well, I knew this would happen. Luckily, after 8 years here I was able to glean additional, useful info:
    (1) win $100/lose $100 quick $5 machine strategy using artt at 1,2,&5 credits
    (2) playing feeplay thru once
    (3) Never thought of holding unsuited 10 in a razgu hand
    (4) effective use of hot/cold cycles
    (5) the simplest, most effective special play to choose between 2 different suited high cards- has prolonged my 100 credits bp play.
    (6) the math for strategy cards, computer helps is NOT what VP is about.
    The rest came from VP Truth. Thanks, Rob.
    OK- let the name calling continue - maybe another wasted 8 years.
    Number 5 is pretty amazing, since your chances of getting a non-losing hand holding two high cards is greater than your chance of getting a non-losing hand holding just one high card. Now in some games like triple double bonus, double double bonus, royal aces bonus, double bonus, and super double bonus video poker (and super aces bonus, white hot aces, and on and on and on), if you're dealt an Ace and another high card, you would hold just the Ace if your going with the math (which you should always do), but, regardless, holding two high cards is more likely to avoid a losing final hand than holding one high card in these jacks or better variants.
    I believed that for years and when Rob wrote his special plays I decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, I only missed ONE quad-4 K's- in 4 years! I held the Q instead and 3 K's fell. The key is choosing ONE of the high cards having no penalty card - like a low suited card. And MANY times the resulting trips, flushes, straights, etc. allow me to return to my lowest level in his artt strategy. Hard to believe until you try it, but it is my biggest key in prolonging the 100 credits in his artt strategy. I also find it highly effective in the abp games.
    Sling, prolonging is not winning. You are all smoke and mirrors when it comes to talking about your results. You haven't put up any real stats. Now, I have no problem with you playing the way you do. If it's fun for you then go ahead and do it. But you are not getting any magical results doing it.

When you hold one high card your going to catch zilch 68% of the time and chances of making trips is 1 in 44, straight 215, flush 544, full house 615, quads 3430.

Rob is real big on holding the lone ace.--which is clearly the correct strategy in some of the games he plays--but defying the odds he makes 4 aces with it every session. Never mind that in the real world the chances are 1 in 4054 draws. In the real world you will hold a 3-card-royal and make a royal flush 4 times for every 1 time you hold a lone ace and make 4 aces. But Rob doesn't play in the real world.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-08-2018 at 02:20 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Well, I knew this would happen. Luckily, after 8 years here I was able to glean additional, useful info:
    (1) win $100/lose $100 quick $5 machine strategy using artt at 1,2,&5 credits
    (2) playing feeplay thru once
    (3) Never thought of holding unsuited 10 in a razgu hand
    (4) effective use of hot/cold cycles
    (5) the simplest, most effective special play to choose between 2 different suited high cards- has prolonged my 100 credits bp play.
    (6) the math for strategy cards, computer helps is NOT what VP is about.
    The rest came from VP Truth. Thanks, Rob.
    OK- let the name calling continue - maybe another wasted 8 years.
    Sling, ol' buddy ol' pal, Rob has it backwards with number 4 here. If the machine has been cold that means its "due" to hit. If the machine has been hot that means it is "due" to turn cold. So you wanna switch machines when they are hot and stay on the same machines when they've been cold. Makes just as much sense as Rob's theory.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-08-2018 at 02:35 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mickey here you go again. You just wrote:

"Rob is real big on holding the lone ace.--which is clearly the correct strategy in some of the games he plays--but defying the odds he makes 4 aces with it every session. Never mind that in the real world the chances are 1 in 4054 draws. In the real world you will hold a 3-card-royal and make a royal flush 4 times for every 1 time you hold a lone ace and make 4 aces. But Rob doesn't play in the real world."

Where or when has Rob ever written that he hits quad aces "every session"?

As Rob has said over and over, with a 5% win goal he doesn't need to win jackpots.

Why do you keep inventing BS?

For the record I don't believe in hot or cold cycles. And in retrospect I have hit royals during what appears to be a hot cycle and what appears to be a cold cycle.

I've often played a game in my head. During what appears to be a hot cycle I say to myself "what if I switch to a higher denomination now?"

Well, sometimes at that point the hot cycle continues and sometimes at that point the winning stops dead. So simply I don't believe in cycles.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post

"Rob is real big on holding the lone ace.--which is clearly the correct strategy in some of the games he plays--but defying the odds he makes 4 aces with it every session. Never mind that in the real world the chances are 1 in 4054 draws. In the real world you will hold a 3-card-royal and make a royal flush 4 times for every 1 time you hold a lone ace and make 4 aces. But Rob doesn't play in the real world."

As Rob has said over and over, with a 5% win goal he doesn't need to win jackpots.

Yes, he does need to play for jackpots. His system is dependent on hitting premium quads at the higher denominations. That or a royal is the only thing that sucks him out to his win goal.

He starts out with a win goal for the session of $2500. When he loses the first level his win goal becomes $2900. Lose the 2nd level and his win goal becomes $3700. Lose the 3rd level and his win goal becomes $5,700. Lose the 4th level and his win goal becomes $9700. Lose the 5th level and his win goal becomes $13,700. He has to make up the money he lost in the lower levels to get to his win goal of $2500 for the session. You ain't gonna suck out without at least premium quads. Get my drift.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-08-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Mickeycrimm I have one word for you:

WRONG

WRONG
    No, I'm not wrong. If he loses the first level ($400) he then has to win at least $2900 to get to his win goal of $2500 for the session. If he loses the 2nd level he then has to win at least $3700 to get to his win goal of $2500, etc. etc. Get my drift?

Every level he advances he is farther away from his win goal for the session.

PS: "Soft profits" is just a game he plays with himself. It doesn't change his results.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-08-2018 at 03:31 AM.

Speaking of BS, whatever happened to that fiction that I was texting or emailing or somehow advertising to Argentino? That was the biggest crock of all, but it seems to not have been addressed. If the man truly believes I was doing that, he has serious mental issues. If he was just making it up out of thin air, and repeating it on multiple forums repeatedly, what credibility does he have?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm going to reinstate him now, but he will be restricted to post only in this thread and the other recent Singer thread. I will delete any posts of his anywhere else.
    Alan, read the above statement. There is nothing equivocal in it. Excuses are not allowed. Rob is not supposed to be posting in other threads.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Yes, he does need to play for jackpots. His system is dependent on hitting premium quads at the higher denominations. That or a royal is the only thing that sucks him out to his win goal.

He starts out with a win goal for the session of $2500. When he loses the first level his win goal becomes $2900. Lose the 2nd level and his win goal becomes $3700. Lose the 3rd level and his win goal becomes $5,700. Lose the 4th level and his win goal becomes $9700. Lose the 5th level and his win goal becomes $13,700. He has to make up the money he lost in the lower levels to get to his win goal of $2500 for the session. You ain't gonna suck out without at least premium quads. Get my drift.
    Well, duh. If you go over 20,000 hands without a quad -NO strategy will work!!

WRONG
    No, I'm not wrong. If he loses the first level ($400) he then has to win at least $2900 to get to his win goal of $2500 for the session. If he loses the 2nd level he then has to win at least $3700 to get to his win goal of $2500, etc. etc. Get my drift?

Every level he advances he is farther away from his win goal for the session.

PS: "Soft profits" is just a game he plays with himself. It doesn't change his results.
    All mickey's doing is trying so hard to save face over this after blooping big time with his famously asserted knowledge of the bankroll required, and in the process he shows how much more dense he is than anybody thought.

For instance, it never takes a big jackpot to win a session. Several well placed quads or a SF works just fine. But mickey made up the thing about always hitting Aces because it better fits him dumber-by-the-minute agenda.

Then there's his dissing of the soft profit 40-credit or higher cashouts along the way--which by the way at times reach the win goal for the session all by themselves. And you know what else these do? They reduce and sometimes seriously reduce the loss after once-thru all 2400 credits. Mickey doesn't have anything even close to an analytical mind though, which leads me to believe there's been a lot of brain damage inflicted by the massive amount of alcohol consumption over the years. That....and extreme life-jealousy....is why he's is his helter-skelter flailing mode over this.

Rob the "APs" on this forum are well aware of and use the concept of running free play thru a machine once and pocketing the cash. Would you please compare that technique with your "soft profits" after playing your credits.

Of course this babble by mickey is wrong. If I lose 400 credits at $1/$2/&$5, that in no way means I'm down $3200. In fact, it hardly ever means that. Why mickey? Wrong again!! It's because of the soft profit cash-outs along the way doofus. And I could even be AHEAD $1800 at that point--which is similar to where I may be after playing ANY of the denominations.

Too much for mickey to take in? EXACTLY why I'd have never even hired him to sweep the floors.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Speaking of BS, whatever happened to that fiction that I was texting or emailing or somehow advertising to Argentino? That was the biggest crock of all, but it seems to not have been addressed. If the man truly believes I was doing that, he has serious mental issues. If he was just making it up out of thin air, and repeating it on multiple forums repeatedly, what credibility does he have?
    I'll address it. You've been getting stupid solicitation texts sent to me weekly, on and off for a couple years now. And please stop with the whiny, snivelling denials. You phony collection of "betting services" fools with your "can't miss picks" only go to show a lack of intelligence. Just bet more on your own super duper picks, McFly.

Now I see you're getting picked apart in another thread for claiming you move six figures in offshore accounts, which nobody else from the US can do. So what do you do when asked to put up some screen shots of the impossible? The same dance you did when asked to put up your claims, the dumb pr pkg., and everything else you get called on.

Quit while you're behind red, and show some dignity after getting taken to the woodsheds.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Classic Singer/Crimm battle royale!!...now only if Larry joined in.
    You may have forgotten that LarryS. has posted before that most weekends he and the missus go to their second home in or near Reno, and he usually refrains from viewing and posting on these message boards while there.

He'll probably pick up the thread later today or tomorrow, upon his return to his home.

Be patient, The DarK Lord will soon start smiting again.
    What, Me Worry?

If Larry and the missus are retired, why do they travel on the weekends with all the working stiffs?

I can only speculate, Rob, but here goes:

LarryS. plays poker; more fish are in the pond on weekends.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I'll address it. You've been getting stupid solicitation texts sent to me weekly, on and off for a couple years now. And please stop with the whiny, snivelling denials. You phony collection of "betting services" fools with your "can't miss picks" only go to show a lack of intelligence. Just bet more on your own super duper picks, McFly.

Now I see you're getting picked apart in another thread for claiming you move six figures in offshore accounts, which nobody else from the US can do. So what do you do when asked to put up some screen shots of the impossible? The same dance you did when asked to put up your claims, the dumb pr pkg., and everything else you get called on.

Quit while you're behind red, and show some dignity after getting taken to the woodsheds.

So of course there is no connection to me. Argentino just decided to make stuff up. As per usual.

The great Argentino must have signed up with some tout service, and is now getting texted on a regular basis. I feel for you, man. Some of them are real hard core capitalists.

What happened---I'm off your "sweetie" "sexy man" & "darling" list after exposing you for what you do?

Hey red--why don't you ask one or more of those math professors you're always crowing about. Go ahead, ask them if there's a higher probability of me making it up, or you, as a known sleazy forum solicitator, harass people on the forums you troll for business.

Mickey, I expected that from you and red--the two biggest claimers who have more reasons than you have sores on your dick, for ducking the posting of any kind of proof of claims or play. Unless he stopped them when he got embarrassed, I'll be glad to post the next one as soon as you post any proof of winning and he id's himself and posts his monumental amount of claims.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 04-08-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What happened---I'm off your "sweetie" "sexy man" & "darling" list after exposing you for what you do?
    Can anyone corroborate your story about the texts? Put up a screenshot of the text or texts. Pics and/or corroboration or it didn't happen.

Thread Information