Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    They did not take Singer's stories seriously and were never affected at all, plus no one likes threats made. Those same people including myself will not be surprised by any outcome, and neither will the silent majority. Personally, I think that you picked the wrong fight as it is a no-win proposition.
    BoSox, in your defense of Singer, you state that people didn't believe Singers stories. I disagree. On this forum slingshot readily admits he plays and believes in Singer's progressive wagering system. Luckily for him Slingshot is smart enough not to lose too much money doing so. Dan Druff tells us this site has many lurkers that do not post. Only the forum admin would know that. How many of them have been hurt. What about all the other forums Singer has preached his phony progressive system on, including WoV that had hundreds of members. How many were hurt at these other forums?

Then there is the fact that he wrote a book about this strategy. Why I am guessing sales weren't through the roof, how many were hurt by that. Then beginning a month after the book was published, he wrote a column for Gaming today for 8 years, so he could promote that book and progression system. And while he wrote the column for free, Gaming Today has some readership, so how many were hurt by these phony claims from that? And finally, Singer claims to have privately taught his "system" to a number of people. If he did, you can bet it wasn't for free. They paid him to tech a system that they then lost money on.

Decades, this has gone on. So why any AP or math guy would feel anything but contempt for this guy is beyond me. I guess some of you find the whole thing amusing. I don't. The guy has been misleading people throughout the gaming community on decades via multiple platforms.
    The way you tell it here thousands of people have been hurt by Singer's claims. It just seems like at least one of them would have posted up in a gambling forum about losing a lot of money using his system. Hell, it's been 20 years. Not one person has come forward saying they were harmed by Singer. Easy enough to use a fictitious username to tell the story if they feel embarrased by it. They could remain in complete anonymity. But still no one in 20 years has come forward to testify.

I know, KJ. You could gather all these people up to testify. Put out the word.

Hey, everyone! KJ is looking for people to testify they lost a lot of money using Singer's system. Well, no. That won't work. To easy now for people to just make shit up. Oh, well. Looks like we just completely whiffed on anyone coming forward to testify about losing using Singer's system.

As a matter of fact, I don't recall anyone other than sling saying they even used his system. Damn, that Singer is a horrible salesman. No one using his system. No wonder there is no one that can come forward.

And no one has ever come forward saying they paid him for the system.
    I'd like to add that I bought and paid for Singer's system and lost money on it.

What's Crimm got to say now?

Probably <crickets>

Bitch, why do you think I moved back into my parent's basement?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

BoSox, in your defense of Singer, you state that people didn't believe Singers stories. I disagree. On this forum slingshot readily admits he plays and believes in Singer's progressive wagering system. Luckily for him Slingshot is smart enough not to lose too much money doing so. Dan Druff tells us this site has many lurkers that do not post. Only the forum admin would know that. How many of them have been hurt. What about all the other forums Singer has preached his phony progressive system on, including WoV that had hundreds of members. How many were hurt at these other forums?

Then there is the fact that he wrote a book about this strategy. Why I am guessing sales weren't through the roof, how many were hurt by that. Then beginning a month after the book was published, he wrote a column for Gaming today for 8 years, so he could promote that book and progression system. And while he wrote the column for free, Gaming Today has some readership, so how many were hurt by these phony claims from that? And finally, Singer claims to have privately taught his "system" to a number of people. If he did, you can bet it wasn't for free. They paid him to tech a system that they then lost money on.

Decades, this has gone on. So why any AP or math guy would feel anything but contempt for this guy is beyond me. I guess some of you find the whole thing amusing. I don't. The guy has been misleading people throughout the gaming community on decades via multiple platforms.
    The way you tell it here thousands of people have been hurt by Singer's claims. It just seems like at least one of them would have posted up in a gambling forum about losing a lot of money using his system. Hell, it's been 20 years. Not one person has come forward saying they were harmed by Singer. Easy enough to use a fictitious username to tell the story if they feel embarrased by it. They could remain in complete anonymity. But still no one in 20 years has come forward to testify.

I know, KJ. You could gather all these people up to testify. Put out the word.

Hey, everyone! KJ is looking for people to testify they lost a lot of money using Singer's system. Well, no. That won't work. To easy now for people to just make shit up. Oh, well. Looks like we just completely whiffed on anyone coming forward to testify about losing using Singer's system.

As a matter of fact, I don't recall anyone other than sling saying they even used his system. Damn, that Singer is a horrible salesman. No one using his system. No wonder there is no one that can come forward.

And no one has ever come forward saying they paid him for the system.
    I'd like to add that I bought and paid for Singer's system and lost money on it.

Probably <crickets>

mickey will likely say that you were really stupid if you are telling the truth.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Probably <crickets>

Little bit of reverse psychology, humor, false witness and perhaps some truth!?
    Good Post.
    Made me Laugh.

Thread Information