Thread: Is there a way that Kentry can be unbanned?

He was banned under suspicions that he was me but there is proof on WOV that he and I are separate people plus he himself pointed out that he only trolled on here when most people were troing anyway and he stopped as soon as Dan said trolling would no longer be tolerated on here and even apologized. He also pointed out that posters on here did/do even way worse things than he did and are not banned now. So, is there a way he can get unbanned?
    Last edited by Tasha; 02-28-2019 at 05:48 AM.

If Kentry proves he is real, I will unban him.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If Kentry proves he is real, I will unban him.
    Thank you for cleaning up this thread! This thread us about getting Kentry unbanned, but inadvertently turned into a Tater thread from the very first response. Kudos to you for splitting unrelevant posts into it's own thread!

Dan, I don't get why Kentry has to prove that he is real in order to get unbanned when most people on gambling websites(And normal websites too) don't prove that they are real. :/

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Dan, I don't get why Kentry has to prove that he is real in order to get unbanned when most people on gambling websites(And normal websites too) don't prove that they are real. :/
    Because your history is less than stellar, unless of course you count Freddy as a defender.

Your entire online persona consists of socks and cat fishing BS.

You did it many years ago on slot sites and Golden Greek, Deb and others banned your ass there. But you keep coming back like herpes.

I get it, you don’t know better.

Bottom line is you have a free all expenses paid trip to Vegas for both you and Kentry when you both want to come to Vegas and meet people. And I’m sure we can collect enough to cover both of your weekly paychecks you will miss, with proof of course of pay stubs.

You can easily gain the respect you desire.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Because your history is less than stellar, unless of course you count Freddy as a defender.

You did it many years ago on slot sites and Golden Greek, Deb and others banned your ass there. But you keep coming back like herpes.

Bottom line is you have a free all expenses paid trip to Vegas for both you and Kentry when you both want to come to Vegas and meet people. And I’m sure we can collect enough to cover both of your weekly paychecks you will miss, with proof of course of pay stubs.

What the hell is Golden Greek? :/

What the hell is Golden Greek? :/
    Looked it up on Google and apparently, Golden Greek is a Restaurant! :/

[QUOTE=Tasha;88977]

He is a guy that banned you years ago from Slot Fanatics. Or if not you, another idiot from Miami who told tales of hearing about people winning thousands on Stinking Rich. Same garbage stories dreaming of riches.

You can’t even remember the shit you posted over he years dreaming of getting out of your shit life with slots.

Redrover Redrover bring luscious sweet2 right over.

Kentry and Tasha need make baby prove not related.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Both Wizard and Wizard Of Nothing can attest that I am not Kentry.

I agree, you seem perfectly normal. Kentry on the other hand is a total.....

NO THEY CAN'T!!!!! THEY CAN ONLY CONFIRM YOU ARE A REAL PERSON. That's not in debate.

Thread Information