Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: kewlJ

He won't take $$ several times his yearly income for the same reason he had no intention to file a lawsuit. That was until everyone gave him shit but then that didn't turn out so well. It is all fake. All of it.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Ok, I accept. These are my terms.

Todd Witteles (Dan Druff) is who I choose to be the arbitrator, although there will be written conditions, agreed to in writing by Wittless, enforceable by legal action, if necessary.

Since I can't say an exact amount by legal settlement agreement, Mdawg will need to deposit $500,000 with Todd Witteles.

I will meet with Todd, take him to my bank and request a print out of my account transactions for the period. This will insure that I am not using some doctored document. I will also allow him to speak with bank personnel, and authorize bank personnél to speak to him about my account, if he desires. These documents will not remain with Witteles after verification, nor be turned over to Mdawg to view at any time, as he has proven he will use whatever information he can to harm my career.

Upon completion of verification, Todd Witteles will disburse to me a matching amount of my recent settlement, from the escrow and return the balance less any agree fee for his participation to Mdawg.

These are my terms. They are non-negotiatable. And I will not spend days and weeks going back and forth as these challenges always do, turning into nothing. If and when Todd agrees to participate, money must be deposited within 24 hours or by the next business day if he agrees this weekend.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post

I have dozens of these in a safe deposit box, probably enough just at home to cover this bet...I'll fly home to get them for ya', UNKewLyingJ!
    Why would you need to fly anywhere? What happened to the "mid 7 figure Las Vegas mansion" you own?

KJ, dontcha see?

He's the great MDawg, so in his mind he can lie with impunity, no consequences: except to those who question his bullshit.

Yeah, dawg, what ever happened to the sin city mansion?

What, the deal fell through when you couldn't convince Wayne to move the jet?

bwa ha ha ... money talks, bullshit walks.
    What, Me Worry?

Todd Witteles (Dan Druff) is who I choose to be the arbitrator, although there will be written conditions, agreed to in writing by Wittless, enforceable by legal action, if necessary.

Since I can't say an exact amount by legal settlement agreement, Mdawg will need to deposit $500,000 with Todd Witteles.

I will meet with Todd, take him to my bank and request a print out of my account transactions for the period. This will insure that I am not using some doctored document. I will also allow him to speak with bank personnel, and authorize bank personnél to speak to him about my account, if he desires.

Upon completion of verification, Todd Witteles will disburse to me a matching amount of my recent settlement, from the escrow and return the balance less any agree fee for his participation to Mdawg.

These are my terms. They are non-negotiatable. And I will not spend days and weeks going back and forth as these challenges always do, turning into nothing. If and when Todd agrees to participate, money must be deposited within 24 hours or by the next business day if he agrees this weekend.
    And you put up nothing?
    Laces Out!__DAN!

He's the type of person who will write tens of thousands of words to try make his point, but won't do something simple to prove himself, even if it involves a massive windfall.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post

And you put up nothing?
    That is correct. This isn't a contest or challenge. This is Mdawg attempting to prove something by having me show something I would prefer not to. If he is correct he gets what he wants. But he is going to have to pay for that.

Ok, I accept. These are my terms...
    Atta boy, go get 'em, Tiger.

Like I say: "Money talks, bullshit walks," and I think the great dawg is lacing up his Nikes as we speak...

Will the dawg accept KJ's reasonable terms or simply continue to sit in the corner licking his balls?

tick ... tick ... tick ...
    What, Me Worry?

If I post a picture of the Eiffel Tower does that mean I own it?
    Name:  IMG_20230922_130146250~2.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  1.60 MB

Easy peasy.....
    Laces Out!__DAN!

I will meet with Todd, take him to my bank and request a print out of my account transactions for the period. This will insure that I am not using some doctored document. I will also allow him to speak with bank personnel, and authorize bank personnél to speak to him about my account, if he desires. These documents will not remain with Witteles after verification, nor be turned over to Mdawg to view at any time, as he has proven he will use whatever information he can to harm my career.

You are creating a lot of extra noise obviously in the hopes that the whole thing will fall through.

Todd isn't in Vegas. And I'm not paying him or anyone else to do what may be done with a simple login to your banking account. If you want Todd to be the one who logs into your banking, that's fine with me. All he has to do is attest that there is an ACH which may be attributed to this backrooming incident landing on 6/24/2023, a Saturday.

What are you putting up, if you want me to put up $500,000. you will need to do the same. I can do it. Can you?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

See here we go. This is what these things always come to. This was your idea Mmutt. Put up or shut up. But I am not going to waste time on this for days or weeks as always happens. If you are so sure, put up. Otherwise it is just more Mdawg bullshit, like the Las Vegas Mansion.

Ok, we have our answer. Just more Mdawg troll games.

There is no "here we go." You have to put up what I put up, the same. Obviously.

Anyway, we did get to the boldface, as predicted!
    We've already hit the 10x multiplier responses next we'll have all the ALL CAPS and all boldface responses as he gets really rattled.
    You're like a child, who skulks off when called on something, and then comes back babbling nonsense and saying, So there!

If you want to do this thing and you want anything put up in advance, you have to do the same. I know you don't have $500K or anywhere near so just put up twenty grand and I'll do the same, it's a +EV for me since I know you won't come up with any evidence since it does not exist.

You imply the settlement was far more than 20000, so if you're not willing to put up twenty grand to get back a lot more that than, it's because, again, you have nothing to provide, which I know you do not. I'll cover the difference between 20K and whatever that "ACH" shows.

But at least then you know you're getting at least $20K. If you have $50K to put up I'll put up $50K, whatever.

If you are serious about this, and have the evidence (you do not) you'd at this point beg borrow or steal all you can get your hands on to put up against what you request from me.
    Last edited by MDawg; 09-22-2023 at 01:25 PM.

So you're saying he has to put up the $ and then you sign the agreement? Or are you saying you will meet with Todd, create and sign the agreement, then have Mdawg sign it? Is that how this supposed to work? I guess Mdawg signs it first, then you sign it, then he deposits the $ ?

THe idea that he should put up 500k for someone who refuses to post a picture of their surfboard is a new level of moronic. Even for you, Kewl. All you'd need to do is avoid it like always, right?

Write it out line by line what needs to be done.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Ok, we have our answer. Just more Mdawg troll games.
    Be reasonable and get that money.

Lol. You literally claimed you broke an arm, called an ambulance but didn't want to sue until people told you how dumb you are for not seeking compensation. Then after the regulars here tell you how absurd it is for a "professional gambler" to not sue, you dug yourself into some deep hole.

This is the same thing. You said no until everyone points out a "professional gambler" wouldn't say no. Then you go off lying about what you will do.

Kewl - I have been rooting for you to show you're legitimate on any level. Lets do it. I can negotiate how this works. Kewl doesn't want to be doxxed. Mdawg doesn't want to go through the trouble of putting up the $. There is a way we can negotiate this which all objectives are met. Lets gooooooooooooo

The funds will have to be escrowed very early on. Because that it the part that never occurs with these situations. Conditions will probably need to be written prior to fund transfer I would think. I certainly wouldn't hand over any money without written conditions, but that is sort of up to Mdawg he can deposit money first if he wishes or conditions written first. But either way, the money must be escrowed almost immediately. I am not going to go on and on and on with this as these things always do. If Mdawg wants to make this happen he has to escrow funds almost immediately. Up against a weekend he has to be prepared to do so Monday at the latest.

This will be my final post on this subject, until Todd weighs in. And after that, this must go down quickly. I will not just allow this be another one of these fucktard troll games.

Idiot is proposing that one side put up in advance all the penalty for the Wager, and the other side not only put up nothing, but even have no penalty for losing the Wager.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    mentally ill redchipper

The most sane thing is for Mdawg to put up some earnest money or this is the same bullshit as always.

Just like me asking Redietz for a 1k pick'em contest for funs. He just comes back with some crazy thing that he know won't work. This is what Kewl did. (so obvious I shouldn't even state it)

Mdawg just has to put up some earnest money, not half a million. It doesn't have to be your exact settlement amount, Kewl. You are making this difficult when you could likely do quite well for yourself.

Making it into absurd terms is the same as admitting you can't do it. You're the one who is making this turn into some nonsense. Then once again - you project it on Mdawg and others. "This is how these things always turn out".

Well give mdawg a chance to have the egg on his face.

The funds will have to be escrowed very early on. Because that it the part that never occurs with these situations. Conditions will probably need to be written prior to fund transfer I would think. I certainly wouldn't hand over any money without written conditions, but that is sort of up to Mdawg he can deposit money first if he wishes or conditions written first. But either way, the money must be escrowed almost immediately. I am not going to go on and on and on with this as these things always do. If Mdawg wants to make this happen he has to escrow funds almost immediately. Up against a weekend he has to be prepared to do so Monday at the latest.

This will be my final post on this subject, until Todd weighs in. And after that, this must go down quickly. I will not just allow this be another one of these fucktard troll games.
    Who are you asking to sign this agreement? It needs your name and such to be enforceable.

I'll put up the same as what he puts up, if that is the stumbling block, but whatever we put up has to be mutually at risk. Obviously. At his end, if he knows that he has the proof of the ACH settlement for his backrooming incident, then whatever he puts up isn't even at risk.

This is a perfectly fair proposal, and if he wants Todd to be the arbiter, that's fine with me too.

THE UNKEWL CHALLENGE

If this liar can produce evidence that he received a settlement from his made up backrooming incident on the date he claims I will match the amount he received in the ACH. The question just is, what is he willing to put up if he cannot produce the proof he claims exists. Since he "knows" he got the settlement, I'd assume that he'd put up any amount, since he "knows" he will win this challenge?

He doesn't have to meet me, he can provide the proof to the Wizard who will be back in town soon enough and can handle this. Hell, I don't care, he can provide it to MrV if he likes, MrV won't even have to come to Vegas all he will have to do is login to UNKewlJ's meager bank account to see that there is nothing there, barely two nickels to rub together and no record of any ACH from Saturday, 6/24/23. He may change the banking login password to something simple, facilitate Wizard or V's login, and then change it afterwards.

I know such evidence does not exist. It is impossible that he received an ACH after midnight on a Saturday (meaning, after 11:59pm Friday, 6/23/23).

I am in Vegas now and will leave this offer open for one week.

How about it UNKewlJ, is it worth it to you to double what you supposedly got in this settlement, in one blow? AND prove yourself.

Thread Information